Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch (12166 Views)

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria / Twitter Reacts To Suspension By Nigerian Government, Says It's 'Deeply Concerned / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by ogugwa1992: 8:21pm On Jan 09
The senator representing Anambra South senatorial zone, Ifeanyi Ubah, has reacted to the suspension of the traditional ruler of Neni, a community in Anaocha Local Government Area.

A suspension letter by Anambra State Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Matters, Tony Collins Nwabunwanne, accused HRM Igwe Damian Ezeani of not seeking clearance from the state government before bestowing titles on people, including ‘persons with questionable character.’

The monarch had, during the Yuletide, conferred on Senator Ubah the title of Odenjinji of Neni, which is similar to the title Soludo also holds in his Isuofia community.

The senator representing Anambra South senatorial zone, Ifeanyi Ubah, has reacted to the suspension of the traditional ruler of Neni, a community in Anaocha Local Government Area.

A suspension letter by Anambra State Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Matters, Tony Collins Nwabunwanne, accused HRM Igwe Damian Ezeani of not seeking clearance from the state government before bestowing titles on people, including ‘persons with questionable character.’

The monarch had, during the Yuletide, conferred on Senator Ubah the title of Odenjinji of Neni, which is similar to the title Soludo also holds in his Isuofia community.

In his reaction, Ubah, who spoke with our Reporter in a phone interview, said: “The entire game is all about politics. Soludo is frustrated by my rising popularity. I’m not the only person to receive a chieftaincy title. Former Chief of Army Staff Buratai was honoured within the same period; Vice President Kashim Shettima was also honoured; Mr President was honoured in absentia. Why is my own different?”

Uba added: “The governor is frustrated by my acceptance and popularity; he is jittery about the next governorship election, but I leave him to his conscience.”

Ubah, in October 2023, defected from the Young Progressives Party, YPP, to the All Progressives Congress, APC. He was later received into the party in December, alongside another popular grassroots politician, Senator Uche Ekwunife. This action set off an alarm about a possible alliance between the two to unseat Soludo in the 2025 governorship election.

This may have sparked some emotions among members of the ruling All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, and the state government.

Anambra is one of the states that holds off-season elections. Its governorship election would be due in 2025.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/09/chieftaincy-title-soludo-envies-me-ifeanyi-ubahs-response-to-suspension-of-anambra-monarch/

1 Like

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by Epstein(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09
cool

Go and repay Cocharis.

Chief Thief

18 Likes

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by AsomughaChuks05: 8:35pm On Jan 09
Senator Ifeanyi Ubah should shut up. Governor Chukwuma Soludo is right to label him a man of questionable character. This is a man whom billionaire Cosmas Maduka of Coscharis Group publicly accused of duping him and Ubah had no defence to clear himself. It is no secret that he also doesn't see eye to eye with Innoson whom he beefs probably because Innoson is a much better business man than he is. He is virtually at war with his Nnewi brethren who are disgusted by his shady character. If a character like Ubah is allowed to come close to the seat of power in Agu Awka, Anambra is gone because he will use the state as collateral to collect loans to revive his comatose tank farms in Lagos. A chronic debtor and crook will not be allowed near Anambra state treasury.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by Armaggedon: 8:41pm On Jan 09
This one is feeling funky. You want to be governor with neco certificate. Move to Aso rock, that's where your like currently stays.

You are trying in philanthropy but it doesn't work that way with governance.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by creolehunt: 9:23pm On Jan 09
This man is from my hometown. But truth be told, he is a very shady and dishonest man.

He has been in the senate for 8 years and has absolutely nothing to show for it other than stomach infrastructure. Go to the major parts of his hometown and you'll be shocked at the level of degradation.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by Pio44: 9:23pm On Jan 09
Ubah is a scammer

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by crossfm: 9:25pm On Jan 09
Hehehe.

It's easy to speak grammar,but do the talk na problem.
I remember Soludo saying that southeast politicians should stop doing Nzogbu Nzogbu politics. Am shocked he is into the same brand of politics.

He is on a sacking spree now in Anambra. He is even after market leaders,Igwes are not left out tongue.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by BadMaster: 9:26pm On Jan 09
AsomughaChuks05:
Senator Ifeanyi Ubah should shut up. Governor Chukwuma Soludo is right to label him a man of questionable character. This is a man whom billionaire Cosmas Maduka of Coscharis Group publicly accused of duping him and Ubah had no defence to clear himself. It is no secret that he also doesn't see eye to eye with Innoson whom he beefs probably because Innoson is a much better business man than he is. He is virtually at war with his Nnewi brethren who are disgusted by his shady character. If a character like Ubah is allowed to come close to the seat of power in Agu Awka, Anambra is gone because he will use the state as collateral to collect loans to revive his comatose tank farms in Lagos. A chronic debtor and crook will not be allowed near Anambra state treasury.
Armaggedon:
This one is feeling funky. You want to be governor with neco certificate. Move to Aso rock, that's where your like currently stays.

Those two bitter souls up👆 there are angry because Ubah defected to APC.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by Skillsnigeria: 9:26pm On Jan 09
smiley
Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09
AsomughaChuks05:

Gbam. Well spoken. Ever since his crooked betrayal to cosmos maduka who is known to be a man of integrity, I just knew that ubah dude was a crook. No bank in Nigeria is willing to loan him any money for his business, that's why he resorts to parasitic relationship with any billionaire victim he can get. That was how he set up a football club at nnewi, but the people never knew his ulterior motive was political. The moment he achieved his aim politically, the club died a natural death. I fear anyone that deals with ifeanyoi ubah

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by Urgent1Million: 9:27pm On Jan 09
Nonsense and ingredients!
Soludo and indeed every other politician, hate competition.
Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by AMAUCHESKY(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09
Odi egwu

Bad habit will slow down your good harvest..you need a councilor to help you stop cut the habit @ my signature
Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by specialmati(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09
grin grin grin ; grin grin grin this one na mudafucker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by tallfish145(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09
AsomughaChuks05:
Mechiegi onu there. Why is it that any politician that decamps to APC automatically becomes an enemy of indigbo like Okorocha and his successor?

5 Likes

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by Jerk1: 9:39pm On Jan 09
Soludo is always a bitter fellow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by tuborme: 9:40pm On Jan 09
Lol
Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by Austineva(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09
Ifeanyi Ubah is a Known criminal and a 419ner
It is clearly written on his face

12 Likes

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09
BadMaster:

Those two bitter souls up👆 there are angry because Ubah defected to APC.

It's obvious you are ignorant of the character and persona of Ifeanyi Ubah.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by ihedioramma: 9:41pm On Jan 09
crossfm:
Hehehe.

It's easy to speak grammar,but do the talk na problem.
I remember Soludo saying that southeast politicians should stop doing Nzogbu Nzogbu politics. Am shocked he is into the same brand of politics.

He is on a sacking spree now in Anambra. He is even after market leaders,Igwes are not left out tongue.
This is how it start in imo state and never stop today .
Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by Udopasa: 9:45pm On Jan 09
Soludo is a useless idiat.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by Appletek: 9:45pm On Jan 09
Typical response.

Hatred
Marginalisation
Jealousy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by grandstar(m): 9:47pm On Jan 09
Ubah is a man with no integrity.

He isn't Soludo match where it matters the most: intellect.

10 Likes

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by BarrElChapo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 09
Which Anamberian will vote for you Mr Uba save for your kinsmen 😒😏

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by YesGodcan(m): 9:52pm On Jan 09
On my way to join apc too shocked

B4 hunger finish person grin

Meanwhile,
Ifeanyi uba is the number 1 errand boy of the FG, no matter who is there.

A very real heavy weight in anambra politics, he actually helped soludo win the election and I can swear to anything that solutdo will be looking for means to settle with him now or soludo is already on his way to apc🤔 if not 2025 is OVER
Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by CJStarz: 9:53pm On Jan 09
I consider this pettiness on behalf of the Prof.
Way too low of him
Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by onumadu: 9:59pm On Jan 09
This is starting to look like Soludo's new pattern for ensuring his second term.
I bought land somewhere in Awka North, and wanted to pay the community development fee.
They told me I couldn't because the governor was yet to "give certificate of return" to the newly elected community PG (president general of the community). I became baffled.
Since when did Anambra state governors start to issue certificate of returns to newly elected community presidents general
Nna, ife nke a dikwa egwu o. shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by Jlow2: 9:59pm On Jan 09
Armaggedon:

the one in Asi Rick graduated from a Skool 4years b4 it was established, at least this one has one

1 Like

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by mikywonder(m): 10:00pm On Jan 09
tallfish145:
Mechiegi onu there. Why is it that any politician that decamps to APC automatically becomes an enemy of indigbo like Okorocha and his successor?

Akpa amu gi there
We d anambra south youths will deal with him soon

5 Likes

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by YesGodcan(m): 10:13pm On Jan 09
Ask us wey be locals first shocked

I go fence the land for u put gate and put person there to dey farm. My signature contact

onumadu:
This is starting to look like Soludo's new pattern for ensuring his second term.
I bought land somewhere in Awka North, and wanted to pay the community development fee.
They told me I couldn't because the governor was yet to "give certificate of return" to the newly elected community PG (president general of the community). I became baffled.
Since when did Anambra state governors start to issue certificate of returns to newly elected community presidents general
Nna, ife nke a dikwa egwu o. shocked
Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by Nigercity: 10:15pm On Jan 09
Ubah dey dream of governor 😜 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by Melagros(m): 10:30pm On Jan 09
Governors always acting like emperors forgetting that power is transient grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naeto C's Mum Is PDP National Women Leader / Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years / Zamfara Imposes Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew, Shuts Down Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.