Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread (48866 Views)

Optical Illusions - Find The Hidden Man In The Forest Within 11 Seconds / Can You Guess The Number In The Picture? / Eye Test: Spot What Is In This Picture In 5 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by RaymondHarmony: 9:29am On Jan 10
Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by Ahnii(f): 9:30am On Jan 10
One on green gown her composure tells all cheesy cheesy cheesy.
A mother never relaxes freely when the kids are around...her attention,eyes and mind are always at alert.

It's nature free gift....I do that alot no matter where I m ,so long my kids are there,my attention is always on them..
Because if anything goes wrong..the blame is always on the Mother

The one on skirt na slay queen.she,'s careless forget she's putting on same attire with the child...that obviously is a decoy.

Lolx

376 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by LUGBE: 9:38am On Jan 10

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by Justkatty(f): 9:44am On Jan 10
The way she's sitting sef has already shown it,she's conscious of the baby playing.

40 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by bigwig071(m): 9:45am On Jan 10
The mother is not even there....

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by bigwig071(m): 9:47am On Jan 10
Look at the boy's hair, mouth, nose and ear also I know his mother....

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by Amotolongbo(f): 10:15am On Jan 10
The mother was the cameraman who took the picture

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by ATEAMS: 10:39am On Jan 10
The answer is in the hair color.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by walosky(m): 11:20am On Jan 10
The mother is 1. and she' relaxed in her house while listening to the other woman. The child knows the other woman was a stranger and was trying to get her attention with his toy 😂

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by TheWinterBird(f): 11:25am On Jan 10
The kid is facing the woman in the green, therefore her. Secondly, she's wearing flats and that makes sense because she's in her home, unlike the woman in the red with heels on. Lastly, her tense body language speaks volume because she's probably tending to the kid as she chats, unlike the other woman who is just sitting there chillin'.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by Theama(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10
TheWinterBird:
The kid is facing the woman in the green, therefore her. Secondly, she's wearing flats and that makes sense because she's in her home, unlike the woman in the green with heels on. Lastly, her tense body language speaks volume because she's probably tending to the kid as she chats, unlike the other woman who is just sitting there chillin'.

Hmmn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by Theama(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10
ATEAMS:
The answer is in the hair color.

Same thought.
Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by RichDad1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 10

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by RichDad1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 10

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by joseph1832(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10
RaymondHarmony:

Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5
Seconds ?
Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by Telltruth123: 12:46pm On Jan 10
The woman putting on green gown is the mother of the boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by salbis(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10
Number 2 is the mum. Her composure and the type of shoes she's wearing.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by Nigercity: 12:47pm On Jan 10
The one on green
They woman opposite her is sitting like a visitor
Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by TheFacelessMan: 12:47pm On Jan 10

Obvious -

I. her body language. Learning forward.

II. The child's body language. Facing her.

Not so obvious-

I. high heels of 1 shows she might not be the mother. Its a flimsy reason though.
2. Hem of her skirt is long, not easy to bend.
3. Her sleeves limit her mobility.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by sokunji(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10
Number 2.. flat shoes, leaning forward, and then child facing her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:47pm On Jan 10
The one on green gown
Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by GABRIEL6036: 12:47pm On Jan 10
The [sup][/sup]color of the hair... 2 is answer. Clap for me grin
Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by englishmart(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10
DNA test has taught me not to depend on features like long nose, blue eyes, chin, etc. I have met over 20 of my lookalikes, and we all have 0% relatedness.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by Animegirl(f): 12:48pm On Jan 10
Ahnii:
One on green gown her composure tells all cheesy cheesy cheesy.
A mother never relaxed freely when the kids are around...her attention,eyes and mind are always at alert.

The one on skirt na slay queen.she careless

What do you mean slay qwins can also be mothers cheesy
Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by Leomyke4(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10
See clear expo nao... The nose
Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by isan(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10
No1 feels too relaxed so it's no2
Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by saphiere(f): 12:48pm On Jan 10
Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by Abee79(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10
Amotolongbo:
The mother was the cameraman who took the picture

Stop eeeet! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by YoungLionken(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10
The real mom is the number 1, while the other woman is the house help/nanny, little or no wonder she's feeling uncomfortable sitting while madam is also sitting. Madam is prolly leaving the house (maybe with the boy with a matching outfit), hence the meeting..

The child looks more like the number 1, facially; ear, nose...

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by sylve11: 12:49pm On Jan 10
@op, the 2nd woman. cool
Re: Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Optical Illusions - Find The Hidden Man In The Forest Within 11 Seconds / What Can You Say About This Photo / Who Can Interpret This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.