Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? (25440 Views)

Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. / See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. / How Safe Are Yodi Pills? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by iretunde(m): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
This is to inform you all the ladies out there who are seriously in need of our products Bobaraba Super Curve Cream and Capsule, that you can now deposit directly into our US Bank Account and also if you will like to use Paypal we are now collecting Paypal. To pay us through paypal visit our website www.siaherbal. for all these wonderful informations. Or call +2348035324914

Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by olive24: 2:06am On Jun 20, 2013
Why can't those in Nigeria pay on delievery if you guys are truly geninue?
Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by iretunde(m): 6:00am On Jul 24, 2013
Please do visit our website at www.siaherbal. to know more about our products. Thanks

Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by iretunde(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
When you want to talk about buttocks and breast enlargement products, SIA Herbal Cosmetics is the best place to get them. People who have been patronizing our products can say it anywhere that we do as we promised, and that is to say we do not scam or defraud people with our business, as some people have claimed that they do to them in other places. We have take time in providing you with a unique products with 100% pure herbal products and services for buttocks and breast enlargement. We also distribute Breast and Buttocks enlargement machines which does a lot of great job on you. You can buy this machines to be used at your Beauty Spa and Saloon for commercial purposes, and also for a personal use. We also do buttocks pumping and breast pumping and we also sells BIG BUTT shot (injection) which can be used for a month and still expect a great results on your buttocks. To know more about our products please visit our website at www.siaherbal. and take your time to know more about us. Please feel free to contact us on this number +234 803 532 4914, WhatsApp +2348023480791 please no night calls accepted. Calls can be made from 8:00 am to 7:30 pm Nigeria time.

Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by olive24: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ladies in Abuja who need yodi pills contact me. 08037309524. Please text don't call.
Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by ponco: 6:13am On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by iretunde(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2013
When you want to talk about buttocks and breast enlargement products, SIA Herbal Cosmetics is the best place to get them. People who have been patronizing our products can say it anywhere that we do as we promised, and that is to say we do not scam or defraud people with our business, as some people have claimed that they do to them in other places. We have take time in providing you with a unique products with 100% pure herbal products and services for buttocks and breast enlargement. We also distribute Breast and Buttocks enlargement machines which does a lot of great job on you. You can buy this machines to be used at your Beauty Spa and Saloon for commercial purposes, and also for a personal use. We also do buttocks pumping and breast pumping and we also sells BIG BUTT shot (injection) which can be used for a month and still expect a great results on your buttocks. To know more about our products please visit our website at www.siaherbal. and take your time to know more about us. Please feel free to contact us on this number +234 803 532 4914,WhatsApp +2348023480791 please no night calls accepted. Calls can be made from 8:00 am to 7:30 pm Nigeria time. Thanks

Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by iretunde(m): 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
I thank God for what he has done in 2013, most especially we appreciate those of you who took their time and trust in our products, we say thank you for your patronage. We also thank those of you who have been telling friends and that have been calling us that someone gave you our number, we also say a big thank you. Well, remember that Year 2014 is expecting much from us, most especially the areas we have fallen short of beauty mostly in breast enlargement and buttocks enlargement and other physical beauty factors like stretchmark, big tummy, overweight and many more, we should try and do somethings about it. SIA Herbal Cosmetics is an online webstore that actually provides solution to all these beauty factors which some people may have regards as problems to themselves. I can remember when a lady sent me a text message telling me that her boyfriend wanted to leave her for a buttocks endowed lady and she was crying to me for help, of which I did help her through our products. You too may be facing this kinds of challenges which you may feel ashamed to share with friends and loved ones because of joking act or you don't want them to laugh at you or rather discourage you. I will tell you what you is what you know, and what you don't know you do not know, God does not create you that way, you choose to live that way, and so stop been sentimental or religious freak about what you are not and who you are not. Use what works well for you and take time to study your body systems to know what actucally works well on your body, because what works on A might not works on B. All products works based on body individual differences. We still have our products in stock and we deliver to any part of the world and we do not scam as some people may have been expected, we have been tested and we are trusted. Some people believe that our products is expensive but they actually works and like magic, so it worth it. Bobaraba Super Curve Cream and others, Big Botoss Butt products and also Dr. Zoh Botcho Cream from Ivory Coast, so also our numerous products. To know more about our products please visit our website www.siaherbal. and make your order online. But we have these to say........... Honestly, We are sick and tired of those that will not patronized from us and yet called us for their products when the person they bought it from does not deliver their package or their products. Please DO NOT CALL US, IF YOU DID NOT PAY INTO OUR ACCOUNTS (GTBANK, ECOBANK, FIRST CENTURTY BANK, PAYPAL) please all these details is on our website www.siaherbal., and please be sure that you take a proper look and take your time to read our website, because we will not entertained any silly questions any longer. We do believe that the reason for the website is to know the full details about the products on the web page. So, do take your time to read through while making a purchase. We once again thank you for your patronage and have a blessed 2014. We look forward for your patronage in 2014 and beyond. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by fadekemitoyin: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2014
Pls keep away from yodi cortisone tablets,they are not butt/thighs/hipup pills,,the side effect are swallow stomach,round face and body...if u really want the main butt/thighs/hipup supplements and creams,they are all available with no side effect,but u must be ready to do some exercise to tone them up too for fast action,contact Mr. YEMI (08034292000) for all kinds of supplements, breast enlargement,breast firmer,butt/thighs /hipup and the rest,add up on watsap( 08034292000)
Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by iretunde(m): 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
SIA Herbal the only and Original marketer for your number one buttocks and breast enlargement products such as Bobaraba Super Curve Cream, Capsule and Oil for Buttocks enlargement and also Bustty Breast Cream, Capsule and Oil for Breast enlargement. We are here to make you look in your best and desired look. But as we all know that a good business can never be successful without a good market competitors but at the same time I want to WARN you our Dear Customer that, there are some people out there who have decided to be using our products brands (Bobaraba Super Curve ) as their own products. Please let me just give you this little advice, don't buy anything enhancement products most especially if you're not sure of the manufacturer proficiency in the business and how do you know that? By asking questions that has to do with hormone and fats distribution for the buttocks and the breasts and the person in charged must be able to tell you many things that has to do with sex hormone that developed those fats easily. And I've come to discovered that products that Original is been written on is actually fake while products that is just ordinarily branded for the purpose of effectiveness is the true Original. So, these fraudsters have been fooling people using our name and products to manufactured their own products using our brands to just deceived people believing that it's our products that they've bought. Meanwhile, just recently, a lady bought this fake Bobaraba from these people and thought that she bought our products until when she wanted to buy the capsule and later discovered that she had bought the fake products and she said she was surprised when she saw that our products had come down in prices. And that's what some Nigerian are, they loved looking for cheap but very effective product while they will just been endangered their lives by taking all just fake products not knowing what they are actually made up of. And that is why we at SIA Herbal will never for any reason compromise our dignity and integrity just because of money. We locally manufactured some of our products and that's why we can say that they're at The higher side for some people as the have been proved, but we'll never sell substandard enhancements beauty products for the sake of money. Mind you many big enhancements stores that are known around patronized our own humble products and sell to most of you at a very high price in their stores while some will just rebranded the products telling their customer that they imported the products. Well, let me just be honest, there are many fake products in the markets and there are real products in the markets too, but I will tell you this simple truth, when it comes to Buttocks, Hips and Breast enlargements then don't go anywhere again and stop fooling yourself, all you need to do is just visit any of our website at www.siaherbal. and Click ORDER for price details and delivery charges. You can also call this phone number +2348035324914. To be honest a good delicacy costs money, and so also don't expect us to be cheap to avoid embarrassment, we don't scam or fraud, we always delivers our packages within 48hrs of payment. Call us and patronize us if you've not been doing so and a trial will convinced you totally. Well, thanks for having me again, I'm Iretunde Adams CEO SIA Herbal

Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by Agozie48: 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
please am looking for the one that will reduce my hips and buttocks please if you know anyone that reduces please let me know
Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by iretunde(m): 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thanks once again for patronizing our products. We from the SIA HERBAL will always gives you the best and authentic products. We will also not hesitate to informed you about those who have taken this business as a way to defraud people and also as a means of scam that you our customers should beware of them most especially from Port Harcourt, because this so called company have take to their stand to spoiled the good image and name of this great company SIA Herbal and what a name that we have been maintaining for the past five years. Those who have been buying our products since then know fully well that we don't scam or defraud people of their money and what we say we do is what we actually do, and that is business. But talking about those people and company of fake individuals that have been using our products for their own brands too, I'll not say that they are helping us to promote our products the more but yet at the same time trying to spoiled to business in making sure they are looking for all means to get money. Because come to think of it, I believe it's a psychological thing that how is it possible here on earth to leave Nigeria to Ivory Coast to buy Botcho Cream made by Dr. ZOH and yet comes back to Nigeria to be selling at a cheaper price, even if the person buys plenty of it because it is not possible to pay over N60,000 for to and fro transport fare and gets back to Nigeria and still sells each N11,000 for each even if such buys many at the price rate of N5,000 each which is the calculation of the actual price directly from Dr. ZOH himself. So considering the factor of the fact that one buys like 10, Now tell me like how much do you believe that person will resell it over in Nigeria? Now not to talk of that alone but also the Bobaraba Super Curve brands which are Cream, Capsule and Oil mind you we don't sell sirop as they put it but what we produced for our own Bobaraba Super Curve is Oil not Sirop and we do not use the picture of pebblez da model on any of our brands as they have used on their own. And imagine a fake product with the inscription of Original on it. So, I will urge you our customers to beware and be very sensitive to what you're buying and where you're buying from. Truly we may not be running stores because of adulterations of our products but still make sure you call our number +2348035324914 and also you may log on to our website www.siaherbal. and click ORDER for price details and delivery charges. We make sure all products paid for get to their respective customers easily. Our most guarantee is that we majorly manufactured the Bobaraba Super Curve brands with the efforts of candid friends for the Herbal capsule and so also we manufactured the Big Botoss Butt brands which is also the best active products of our own, both are self made tested and trusted. BOBARABA SUPER CURVE and BIG BOTOSS BUTT brands of Buttocks Enlargements products are locally made with 100% natural ingredients which have not side effects and artificial products included. Once again I do thank you for your patronage in the year 2014, we also promised to serve you more better in 2015 and beyond. Thanks and remain blessed. I am Iretunde Adams CEO SIA Herbal. And please do not forget to log in to our website which stills remain www.siaherbal. and click on Order for price details and delivery charges. Thanks.

Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by fadekemitoyin: 8:28am On May 19, 2015
Ladies/women,,,get a great shape and figures,,,I have buttocks/hips enlargement pills and cream,breast enlargement pills and cream,tommy reduction,vaginal tightening gel,maca pills for great fertility,,all in stock for sale,,contact mr yemi,08034292000
Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by fadekemitoyin: 9:33am On May 29, 2015
Butt pills for natural butt enhancement to enlarge your butt. the pills work by increasing lipid, fat & muscle production in the butt causing your butt to be bigger, firmer & more round. Butt pills are scientifically proven to increase buttocks size by as much as 76.3% Butt enhancement without expensive surgery .Get a bigger butt & hips with natural bum enlargement creams, contact mr yemi 08034292000
Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by fadekemitoyin: 8:51pm On May 29, 2015
Get ur effect butt/hips enlargement pills and cream,breast enlargement and firming pills and cream ,penis enlargement pills ,vaginal tightening gel,all for sale,contact mr yemi on 08034292000.......
Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by kemsia(f): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2015
Hi , am kemsia. Please for ur posh skin colour call me on 08132681889. If ur light and need a lighter skin, very dark and need a cream posh chocolate skin or u have skin discolourations , acne, black head, stretch marks , bigg butt, etc please call for inquiries. Check my profile

Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by fadekemitoyin: 8:09am On Oct 24, 2015
Get the best,most effective buttocks/hips enlargement pills,breast pills,firming,buttock enlargement creams for sale @Yemz health supplement.(08034292000)
Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
Pls do squats..... I do it without weight tho everyday. I started last month and my slippers is turning to heels. If you want effects don't be lazy about it and you'll get not only ass but a round firm ass with hips too
Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by loisella(f): 12:08am On Nov 09, 2015
Get black maca , now maca or bust maxx for butt enlargement.
Call 08038115542
or 08159369408.
for more info
Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by iretunde(m): 1:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Buttocks and Breast enlargement products have now been a kinds of products in the market that every one now wanted to dig their hands to in order to sustain the living, and while some that are very much sincere in the field are there but many believes that such company are selling fake products since they believe that their products is very expensive.

Mind you and so to say SIA HERBAL have been in this field for now years and still in the market, as you may have known that SIA HERBAL is an online company that delivers directly to your doorstep when you make order from our website www.siaherbal.

There are numerous brands of products available for your enlargements purposes such breast and buttocks, we also sells stretchmark removal products and tummy fat reduction products too and all are working without any side effects.

To know more about SIA HERBAL products please visit our website www.siaherbal. or call us on +234 803 532 4914. We do accept calls from 8:00am to 7:00pm CAT Monday to Saturdays.

Thanks for your understanding.

Iretunde Adams
CEO SIA HERBAL

Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by fadekemitoyin: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
Get your buttocks enlargement pills and cream, breast enlargement pills,cream,breast lift,and penis enlargement pills,vaginal tightening gel with visible results,no side effect,,all natural and directly from USA,call Mr.YEMI on 08034292000.....delivers nation wide/international
Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by fadekemitoyin: 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Get all kinds of feminine supplements, breast enlargement,breast firmer,buttocks/thighs /hipup enlargement,flat tummy pills,penis enlargement pills vaginal tightening gel, maca for repair of all body hormone/fertility in women and the rest,add up on watsap or call mr yemi( 08034292000/08187519191)
Re: Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? by fadekemitoyin: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
BUTTOCKS/HIPS ENLARGEMENT PILLs & CREAM, BREAST ENLARGEMENT PILLS & CREAM,FAT BURNER PILLS, FLAT TOMMY ENHANCEMENT PILLS, LIBIDO CORRECTOR for WOMEN, BREAST PUMP, VAGINAL TIGHTENING PRODUCTS,PENIS ENLARGEMENT PRODUCTS!!! We make delivery nation wide , contact fbk page (Yemz Cosmetics & Enlargement Supplement). N call us on 08034292000

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus' New Look / Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Onyinyechi Ironkwe Wins Miss Niger Delta 2015 Queen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.