Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,601 members, 7,847,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. (627 Views)

Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures / Fulani Attacks: Igbos Have Fought Hard To Make Yoruba & Ijaw See Danger In 1 Nig / MASSOB Sends A Message To Yoruba, Ijaw, Igbo, Bini, Itshekiri, Idoma, Tiv, Igala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by GreatBoss: 8:10pm On Jan 10
You have been working on different things and people keep taking millions of naira that suppose to get to you as the main brain of the projects, they take it for themselves because you are not materialistic and some of the money manage to reach you but you are too free handed.
You don't drink, you don't smoke, you don't womanize and you give it all out as dash endlessly.

So you say it is time you need keep the money, you ask your best friend to be your personal assistant because you don't know how to handle money because you are not materialistic.
He has stood for you in so many ways before that shows he is true friend.

The money you get, you share it equal with him despite the fact that his work is just your Personal Assistant.

Now you discover that all the money you give him to hold and as your cashier, he cut much out of it and you didn't know.

Now when you find out you are not happy and he start trying to do things to make you happy.

Nairaland please advice me.
I need your help.
No insult please.

@General Ditari.

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by GreatBoss: 8:15pm On Jan 10
Nairaland please this is true story.
I mean it.
I need your help please.
@General Ditari.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by Tinububalls: 8:36pm On Jan 10
Abeg abeg.
Headache wan finish me.
Is this read to not understand.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by socialjustice93: 8:40pm On Jan 10
GreatBoss:
Nairaland please this is true story.
I mean it.
I need your help please.
@General Ditari.

General wey no fit solve money problem shey that one na general πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by Nigercity: 8:40pm On Jan 10
If you are outside Nigeria
Report him to ijaw youth council
That's how igbos do there thing, amicably
The will settle it indoors no one will know
Every Igbo sub group like Nsukka,ngwa, mbaise all have there associations
So report yours

Op hope it's not money gotten from grin grin ijaw weapon fighting donations grin grinπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by GreatBoss: 8:40pm On Jan 10
Tinububalls:
Abeg abeg.
Headache wan finish me.
Is this read to not understand.
Ordinary this small thing you no understand.
Oya read am again.
Bros, I no want act out of anger.
So I say maybe una fit advise me.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by GreatBoss: 8:41pm On Jan 10
Nigercity:
So report yours

Thanks.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by GreatBoss: 8:42pm On Jan 10
Nigercity:
So report yours

Op hope it's not money gotten from grin grin ijaw weapon fighting donations grin grinπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

No.
Not that one but Ijaw Nation moving forward projects in general.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by GreatBoss: 8:45pm On Jan 10
socialjustice93:

General wey no fit solve money problem shey that one na general πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚
Werey, I beg I no dey in good mood no make me laugh.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by Nigercity: 8:47pm On Jan 10
GreatBoss:

No.
Not that one but Ijaw Nation moving forward projects in general.

Okay
because it would be somehow
That they war haven't even started and your friend has eaten all the donations for weapons grin grin
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by GreatBoss: 8:49pm On Jan 10
Nigercity:

Okay
because it would be somehow
That they war haven't even started and your friends has eaten all the donations for weapons grin grin
Nobody is fighting any war.
If Ijaw would be free, it would be done diplomatically.
We have Ijaw Republic Suit for Referendum in Abuja High Court, we have given Ijaw Republic Documents to United Nations.

Self Determination is not a crime if you are none violent and we are not.

But this is different matter.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by Nigercity: 8:53pm On Jan 10
GreatBoss:

Nobody is fighting any war.
If Ijaw would be free, it would be done diplomatically.
We have Ijaw Republic Suit for Referendum in Abuja High Court, we have given Ijaw Republic Documents to United Nations.

Self Determination is not a crime if you are none violent and we are not.

But this is different matter.

Go to twitter
Ndoki people are planning to fight you people grin >: grin, the did there meeting dec 2023
They invited sunny oliseh
They said you people want to annex them, and that there's nothing like ndoki ibani
The said Ndoki is different
While ibani is different too,
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by Cassandraloius: 8:56pm On Jan 10
This is super story, a very confused one.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by GreatBoss: 8:57pm On Jan 10
Nigercity:

Go to twitter
Ndoki people are planning to fight you people grin >: grin, the did there meeting dec 2023
They invited sunny oliseh
They said you people want to annex them, and that there's nothing like ndoki ibani
The said Ndoki is different
While ibani is different too,

If we are to fight war, would I be on social media so much?
Nigeria expired since 2014 according to Lord Lugard the Amalgamator.
We have the documents that he signed 100 years.
It's for all Self Determination Groups to gather and peacefully break the confederation after general meeting like it was done in Yugoslavia.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by GreatBoss: 9:00pm On Jan 10
Cassandraloius:
This is super story, a very confused one.
Stop being confused by this small thing.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by GreatBoss: 9:01pm On Jan 10
The explanation is even simple.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by Conner44: 9:11pm On Jan 10
Op, first of all how much is this money that is about to make you commit murder so we can know how best to advise you.

You can't be disturbing us here over somethinglike ,000 and we will be cracking our brain on how to help you and your friend share it equally and peacefully undecided
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by GreatBoss: 9:16pm On Jan 10
Conner44:
Op, first of all how much is this money that is about to make you commit murder so we can know how best to advise you.

You can't be disturbing us here over somethinglike ,000 and we will be cracking our brain on how to help you and your friend share it equally and peacefully undecided

Read it from begining and you get the explanation well.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by Conner44: 9:19pm On Jan 10
GreatBoss:

Read it from begining and you get the explanation well.

How much is the money ?
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by GreatBoss: 9:30pm On Jan 10
Conner44:

How much is the money ?

The money is not one time money.
Read it again.
Endless money.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by Conner44: 9:36pm On Jan 10
GreatBoss:

Read it again.
Endless money.

If its indeed endless then why are you disturbing yourself undecided

Dey chop any amount you see dey go na. Afterall the cash tap no go ever dry abi? Don't be greedy for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by GreatBoss: 9:41pm On Jan 10
Conner44:

Dey chop any amount you see dey go na. Afterall the cash tap no go ever dry abi? Don't be greedy for nothing.
Grow up.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by Nigercity: 9:48pm On Jan 10
Conner44:

Nah weapon money grin grin grin πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
E long die
It's the money reserved for the building of ijaw Republic grin
Referendum never come, dey don Thief am finish
Chia grin grin
President ABI general
No won fight vice President grin
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by Nigercity: 9:49pm On Jan 10
GreatBoss:

Read it again.
Endless money.

Please how much is the money?
Make an estimate
People here fit contribute am back for you
No worry grin grin we got you covered
Anything for ijaw Republic grin

Is the money for designing of flags, or coat of arms
Talk joor
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by GreatBoss: 8:02am On Jan 11
Nigercity:

Nah weapon money grin grin grin πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
E long die
It's the money reserved for the building of ijaw Republic grin
Referendum never come, dey don Thief am finish
Chia grin grin
President ABI general
No won fight vice President grin

Haha
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by GreatBoss: 8:03am On Jan 11
Nigercity:

Please how much is the money?
Make an estimate
People here fit contribute am back for you
No worry grin grin we got you covered
Anything for ijaw Republic grin

Is the money for designing of flags, or coat of arms
Talk joor

The estimate na all my money i own in months and the ones to come.
Because people know i too get free hand, now now them don beg am finish.
So i say make a more stingy man hold am small but he steals it despite what I give him that equals what i take.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by KwuoteYourFada: 8:11am On Jan 11
GreatBoss:
You have been working on different things and people keep taking millions of naira that suppose to get to you as the main brain of the projects, they take it for themselves because you are not materialistic and some of the money manage to reach you but you are too free handed.
You don't drink, you don't smoke, you don't womanize and you give it all out as dash endlessly.

So you say it is time you need keep the money, you ask your best friend to be your personal assistant because you don't know how to handle money because you are not materialistic.
He has stood for you in so many ways before that shows he is true friend.

The money you get, you share it equal with him despite the fact that his work is just your Personal Assistant.

Now you discover that all the money you give him to hold and as your cashier, he cut much out of it and you didn't know.

Now when you find out you are not happy and he start trying to do things to make you happy.

Nairaland please advice me.
I need your help.
No insult please.

@General Ditari.

Sad

Ijaw people like okubo well well sha.

Report him to your community or town Union
Re: Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw And Others Please See This Serious Issue. by GreatBoss: 1:25pm On Jan 11
KwuoteYourFada:

Sad

Ijaw people like okubo well well sha.

Report him to your community or town Union

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Reno Omokri Tries To Prevent Poor Women From Getting Thier Rights / Peter Obi To Hold Town Hall With Nigerians In UK β€”Peter Obi Media Center / From Consumption To Production In Pictures For Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.