Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Yoruba Love Names To Call Your Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yoruba Love Names To Call Your Spouse (885 Views)

Help Me With Pretty Igbo Names To Flatter A Woman. / How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Love Names To Call Your Spouse by Ejuwaben: 12:18pm On Jan 12
In Yoruba culture, names hold immense power, reflecting the essence of the individual and their place within the community. Love names are no exception, often carrying meanings that speak to the unique qualities and virtues cherished by the beloved. These names can be terms of endearment, expressions of admiration, or playful nicknames that strengthen the intimacy between partners.

1). Names of Affection and Admiration:

Ife mi: “My love”
Ododo mi: “My flower”
Onitemi: “Mine”
Ololufe: “My only love”
Ayanfe: “Chosen one”
Arewa: “Beautiful one”

2. Names of endearment and playfulness:
READ MORE....
https://naijacurrent.com/unveiling-the-heart-of-yoruba-love-names-to-call-your-spouse/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Searching For 'lost' Friends / Is My Self Esteem Guaranteed? / What If U Find Out That Ur Father-in-law Is A Juju Priest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.