Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? (48401 Views)

I Just Confirm Polygamy Is Reasonable. / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by MiztaFabulous(m): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2018
In every reasonable way it is very necessary that a man gives his spouse a certain amount of money every month for the upkeep of the home whether she is working, doing business or not.

In your opinion, how much do you think is very reasonable for a man to give his spouse every month that will definitely be okay to maintain a comfortable home?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by tee59(f): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2018
Your whole salary now and you be suffering till another month ending .Since ,she is disabled and liability that can't work to make her own money. Be wise in spending.

287 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by MiztaFabulous(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2018
tee59:
Your whole salary now and you be suffering till another month ending .Since ,she is disabled and liability that can't work to make her own money. Be wise in spending.

Do you know how to read at all?

410 Likes 24 Shares

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Nasri100(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2018
MiztaFabulous:

Do you know how to read at all?

Or she just killed you with a obvious fact

258 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Nasri100(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2018
tee59:

You are wise lol

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 22, 2018
N100million na

Bros you better go and marry a feminist so you can have peace of mind.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Wilfredpat22(f): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2018
But why should a man be giving someone who got complete hands and legs any money whatsoever. It’s nice to go out as couples and pay the bills. It is even bad enough you are the one taking care of the house bills, school fees of 3 children (of which one of the 3 children may not be your own) and you will now be placing her on a Budget.

Budget to do what exactly ??

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by donbachi(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2018
Pad-500,joy soap-100,body spray-800,roll on-500,data-1000,chewing gum-200,sunday offerings-800...if she is your girlfriend that comes and goes.t-fare-1000=4900naira..by my calculation...make sure sey food dey always dey house.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
MiztaFabulous:
[s]in every reasonable way it is very necessary that a man gives his spouse a certain amount of money every month for the upkeep of the home whether she is working, doing business or not.[/s]

In your opinion, how much do you think is very reasonable for a man to give his spouse every month that will definitely be okay to maintain a comfortable home?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
. It is even bad enough you are the one taking care of the house bills, school fees of 3 children (of which one of the 3 children may not be your own) and you will now be placing her on a Budget.

Lmao! Savage!

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
MiztaFabulous:
In every reasonable way it is very necessary that a man gives his spouse a certain amount of money every month for the upkeep of the home whether she is working, doing business or not.

Sorry, Sir. The reason you're being attacked is because you're talking like a married man and this post is meant to be posted on family section.

My advice is: use the cummulated money and setup a side business for her. Profit from the business can be used to maintain the home. When you start acting too responsible and bumping a woman money, you're training her for a disaster in the future.

A woman who has seen money will always want to see more money just as woman who has tasted a great bedmatician and has gotten an orgasm from him will always want more. If the bedmatician is not around, she'll look for another one because she needs to taste that thing "orgasm" again.

The day or month you'll not give after a brief quarrel is the month she'll go looking for that "monthly salary" you used to pay her from another man despite her working for her own money.

Na una dey carry una hand spoil una marriages while trying to act like real men who take care of their families.

Before a man should get into marriage, he should study how women work, but most men never do it and we always await their marriage disasters or epistles on front-page.

My wife this, my wife that — I trusted her, I did this for her, I gave her the whole world, I gave her all she wanted, she never lacked, she never this, I treated her like a queen, etc. but she did this to me — blah blah blah.

I don't wish married people bad, but I don't pity married men who think money is all they need to keep a woman or a home and with this, they refuse to learn how women work and focus all their lives on just money.

Money is good, but a millionaire who knows how women work is better than a billionaire who doesn't.

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by mayorhy: 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
But why should a man be giving someone who got complete hands and legs any money whatsoever. It’s nice to go out as couples and pay the bills. It is even bad enough you are the one taking care of the house bills, school fees of 3 children (of which one of the 3 children may not be your own) and you will now be placing her on a Budget.

Budget to do what exactly ??
. you're definitely not a female, i have gone through your posts on nairaland and all you do is bash women online. I wonder why you're on a campaign against the female gender. If you had a terrible experience with a gf or a wife doesnt make all women the same. For you to masquerade as a female online to talk evil or bash women in the pretense that you're a female and your views are feminine shows how dangerous and psychopathic you are. I pray someone sees this and get you help because you're a danger to the society

169 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by victorian(f): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
mayorhy:
. you're definitely not a female, i have gone through your posts on nairaland and all you do is bash women online. I wonder why you're on a campaign against the female gender. If you had a terrible experience with a gf or a wife doesnt make all women the same. For you to masquerade as a female online to talk evil or bash women in the pretense that you're a female and your views are feminine shows how dangerous and psychopathic you are. I pray someone sees this and get you help because you're a danger to the society

God bless you! Thank God for seeing it, the way it is.

I knew the person behind the moniker is a guy who been heartbroken by his gf or wife. So he bashes women with his moniker. He's a danger to himself and society.

Anyways inbetween op, you can start from N60k monthly if u earn much more than 60k. That's what my friend collects monthly from her husband. And he still takes care of everything in the home and also assist both his family and hers join with all gladness and God keeps blessing him more.
So It depend on your salary.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Bluezy13(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
victorian:

God bless you! Thank God for seeing it, the way it is.

I knew the person behind the moniker is a guy who been heartbroken by his gf or wife. So he bashes women with his moniker. He's a danger to himself and society.

Anyways inbetween op, you can start from N60k monthly if u earn much more than 60k. That's what my friend collects monthly from her husband. And he still takes care of everything in the home and also assist both his family and hers join with all gladness and God keeps blessing him more.
So It depend on your salary.
"And he still takes care of everything in the home and also assist both his family and hers join"

So what exactly does your friend use the 60k for

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by victorian(f): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bluezy13:

"And he still takes care of everything in the home and also assist both his family and hers join"

So what exactly does your friend use the 60k for

She buys hajias clothes, shoes and jewelleries, then save some Incase of rainy day. Cause if any of her friends is broke, she has to borrow to friends grin
She is that nice with money. She even bought a Samsung galaxy phone for her dad last week. Everybody around them is happy with them.

She and her husband are very nice. And the husband is making more money. He's not complaining at all. They are truly blessed.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Bluezy13(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
victorian:

She buys hajias clothes, shoes and jewelleries, then save some Incase of rainy day. Cause if any of her friends is broke, she has to borrow to friends grin
She is that nice with money. She even bought a Samsung galaxy phone for her dad last week. Everybody around them is happy with them.

She and her husband are very nice. And the husband is making more money. He's not complaining at all. They are truly blessed.

"She buys hajias clothes, shoes and jewelleries...She even bought a Samsung galaxy phone for her dad last week."

Hmmm...

Are you married??

61 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by victorian(f): 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bluezy13:

"She buys hajias clothes, shoes and jewelleries...She even bought a Samsung galaxy phone for her dad last week."

Hmmm...

Are you married??

Yes am married. Why do u ask?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Bluezy13(m): 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
victorian:

Yes am married. Why do u ask?

I like you.
I would have fallen for you if you were single.

You successfully and effortlessly disclosed your friend's own, but you didn't disclose yours.
And that's unjust.

So, tell me; how much do you get monthly from your husband??

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
MiztaFabulous:

In any home thats has an income monthly budget should be there and all expenses put on the table to see what you can manage with the income you have

Remember every man wishes his wife to be beautiful like she was from day 1 or more beautiful so if income has extra money give wife to buy personal things like make-up ear rings nice outfits etc then way not give her own allowance

The same applies to you as the man you get your own for beer, hair cut cologne etc

This allowance should be last after other main expenses eg rent, food, transport, skol fees, savings etc

The problem with most african is this, their are finance providers but there are not good managing the little they have, hence you find women managing the little there are given by husbands, they manage by cutting corners eg not paying attention to her personal needs but putting hubby and kids 1st becoz the little she is given is not even enough for kids & hubby

So both hubby and wife should get allowance for personal things, but depends if the family income can afford that

In my world give personal money to wife or hubby so thats they remain atttractive by buy things that brings out beauty in yo other half

So whether she working or has a business she running still allowance based on family incone should be handedover not physically through hubby but doing your books as husband and wife

To allocates a figure as allowance you have put the total income together then minus main expenses of the family

So african man dont do budget with wives they handover what they think is enough money is used to control women

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Bluezy13(m): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

In any home thats has an income monthly budget show be there and all expenses put on the table to see what you can manage with the income you have

Remember every man wishes his wife to be beautiful like she was from day 1 or more beautiful so if income has extra money give wife to buy personal things like make-up ear rings nice outfits etc then way not give her own allowance

The same applies to you as the man you get your own for beer, hair cut cologne etc

This allowance should be last after other main expenses eg rent, food, transport, skol fees, savings etc

The problem with most african is this, their finance providers but there are not good st managing the little they have, hence you find women managing the little there are given by husbands, they manage by cutting corners eg not paying attention to her personal needs but putting hubby and kids 1st becoz the little she is given is not even enough for kids & hubby

So both hubby and wife should get allowance for personal things, but depends if the family income can afford that

In my world give personal money to wife or hubby so thats they remain atttractive by buy things that brings out beauty in yo other half

Long epistle but very reasonable.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by victorian(f): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bluezy13:

I like you.

You successfully and effortlessly disclosed your friend's own, but you didn't disclose yours.

I and my husband, our arrangement is different. I earn more than him and I don't request for monthly allowance. It's not necessary for me. I don't have parents or siblings to take care of. So am satisfied with what am earning.

48 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Offpoint: 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
too much HYPOCRITES commenting on this thread

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Offpoint: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bluezy13:

I like you.

And that's unjust.

I'm watching you on HD TV for the bolded statementgrin

UyaiIncomparabl must hear it

6 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Bluezy13(m): 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
victorian:

I and my husband, our arrangement is different. I earn more than him and I don't request for monthly allowance. It's not necessary for me. I don't have parents or siblings to take care of. So am satisfied with what am earning.

And among other things, that explains why you see it as a normal thing that your friend collects 60k monthly allowance from her husband for the purpose of buying clothes, shoes, jewelleries, buying phones, lending (not borrowing since borrowing means collecting or taking) and for rainy day (which is in doubt) and yet her husband takes care of basically everything in the home and their respective families as well, whether with gladness or not.

I'm not after how huge or little the 60k may seem but I believe you would have had a different perspective of reality if;

(1) Your husband was earning more than you are and was giving you monthly allowance.

(2) If you were instead in your friend's husband's shoes.

(3) If you were of the average standard of living.

(4) If you could tell with 100% certainty what really happens in your friend's family because she may only reveal what she may think you should know.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Bluezy13(m): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Offpoint:

I'm watching you on HD TV for the bolded statementgrin

UyaiIncomparabl must hear it

Hehehe...

I'm being logical just to drive home my point.
Wonder why that's the only part that stole your attention.

How have you been

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Offpoint: 12:03am On Aug 23, 2018
Bluezy13:

Hehehe...

I'm being cleverly logical just to drive home my point and smuggle out the necessary information from her cheesy

How have you been

You see the bolded? that's a playboy linesgrin

I've been around.... and brokegrin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Bluezy13(m): 12:08am On Aug 23, 2018
Offpoint:

You see the bolded? that's a playboy linesgrin

I've been around.... and brokegrin

Did You just edit my post and accuse me

That's unfair bro.

Why broke when I'm around cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by victorian(f): 12:10am On Aug 23, 2018
Bluezy13:

And among other things, that explains why you see it as a normal thing that your friend collects 60k monthly allowance from her husband for the purpose of buying clothes, shoes, jewelleries, buying phones, lending (not borrowing since borrowing means collecting or taking) and for rainy day (which is in doubt) and yet her husband takes care of basically everything in the home and their respective families as well, whether with gladness or not.

I'm not after how huge or little the 60k may seem but I believe you would have had a different perspective of reality if;

(1) Your husband was earning more than you are and was giving you monthly allowance.

(2) If you were instead in your friend's husband's shoes.

(3) If you were of the average standard of living.

(4) If you could tell with 100% certainty who really happens in your friend's family because she may only reveal what she may think you should know.

True on that. I would have had a different perspective if our roles were reversed.

But she's not making it up. Shes an open book. I know their inner struggle and it's not money.
But Incase am happy for her and her family. It's way different from mine.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Offpoint: 12:13am On Aug 23, 2018
Bluezy13:

Did You just edited my post and accused me

That's unfair bro.

Why broke when I'm around cheesy

gringrin you want to accuse me of your crime so that she can think I'm behind that right? ain't gonna werkgrin

Lemme forward my account details.......? grin
Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Bluezy13(m): 12:23am On Aug 23, 2018
victorian:

True on that. I would have had a different perspective if our roles were reversed.

But she's not making it up. Shes an open book. I know their inner struggle and it's not money.
But Incase am happy for her and her family. It's way different from mine.

I'm glad you understand my point.

I am positive our conversation will not instigate in you, some negative sentiments about your family and also your friend's family too, ... right??

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by victorian(f): 12:29am On Aug 23, 2018
Bluezy13:

I'm glad you understand my point.

I am positive our conversation will not instigate some negative sentiments about your family and also your friend's family too, on you... right??

No, at all! Am not like that.
Am a free minded and positive minded person. I feel we all have our own destinies and life on earth to pass through and fulfil. Have accepted my destiny, it wasn't pleasant inbetween and I can't change it. That's how God want our different lives to be.

We are simply pencils in the hand of God, no matter how hard we try to have what we want or desire at certain times in our lives.

I understand.

22 Likes

Re: How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? by Bluezy13(m): 12:33am On Aug 23, 2018
Offpoint:

gringrin you want to accuse me of your crime so that she can think I'm behind that right? ain't gonna werkgrin

Lemme forward my account details.......? grin

Emmm...

Mr Offpo!nt, are you there??

Well, I think he must have been asleep right now.

Mr Offpo!nt, don't hesitate to lemme know when you wake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. / Bride Price Collection Is Big Business In Some Parts Of Nigeria (Pics) / Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.