Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire (1045 Views)

Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege / APC: We Will Never Allow Ex-convict Joshua Dariye To Contest Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by Biggie225(m): 9:30am On Jan 13
APC will continue to rule Nigeria. I don't see them losing their grip on power any time soon.
Gej as a person is the real reason why the PDP lost the seat of power. If not for Jonathan, PDP would have been in power till today.

PDP did worse than APC, the rigging, looting and abuse of office PDP did the worst.

If PDd had forced Gej out and then produced a powerful candidate to challenge Buhari in 2015, the story would have been different today.

You can't defeat an incumbent government. Impossible in Africa. That's the Fact.
Empires are built on sweat and blood.

This is the biggest lesson I learnt in my life.
I detest weak men, men that are easy to crack.
Power is taken and not given.
Power is meant for the Great and not the weak.

Today American Democrats are fighting to remove Trump from 2024 ballots. Because they knew that he was a great threat to them retaining power beyond 2024. The reason is because he's a courageous man.
Nnamdi Kanu is in detention today because he's a threat.

Russia has Putin, China has Xi Jinping.

Tinubu is a strong, smart and courageous tough man. Leading a team of rugged men.
Politically he's a Genius. He hardly shows resentment of others, he carries everyone along with his political blueprint. Even here in south East, we don't know where and how to attack Tinubu because he's an intelligent man. And that's where Buhari failed as a leader.

And again Nigeria is an Empire that may never work.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by Goodmarlian: 9:34am On Jan 13
you really like tinubu

1 Like

Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by Biggie225(m): 9:41am On Jan 13
Goodmarlian:
you really like tinubu

Before the election I hated him but after the election, I found out that he's not as bad as people painted him to be.

Nigeria's problem is complex. The masses and the elites are responsible. Both are equal and opposite.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by Algrin: 9:41am On Jan 13
Goodmarlian:
you really like tinubu
He stated the facts.

6 Likes

Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by Okoroawusa: 9:52am On Jan 13
GEJ has moved on from 2015 election. I will advise you do same

5 Likes

Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by Nonexisting1: 9:52am On Jan 13
Goodmarlian:
you really like tinubu
I don't like him personally but to be honest, I'm studying his lifestyle and may fully adopt it soon except the drug part ofcourse. Only a Tinubu will get APC ticket after Buhari and his cabal did everything to stop him. Only a Tinubu will see tomorrow and the need to build an army for a battle that he is not sure when and if at all it will come. Only a Tinubu will have dirty cloth on and still be confident fighting in the street with men who just got out of a boutique. Only a Tinubu will mess confidently in the highway knowing fully well that he will always have someone somewhere who will repay him a favor by cleaning it up. Hate him or like him, he is an enigma but at this point in time of this country, I look beyond politics of aggrandizement and look in the direction of politics of decency which is why I voted and will always vote a Peter Obi.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by madridguy(m): 9:52am On Jan 13
Who do you think PDP can present in 2015 that can stand Baba Buhari?

Biggie225:

If PDd had forced Gej out and then produced a powerful candidate to challenge Buhari in 2015, the story would have been different today.

2 Likes

Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by MadamExcellency: 9:57am On Jan 13
madridguy:

You forgot hunger and hardship is a political unified of the people. Tinubu will not run on Fashola, Ambode and Shonowu's record that he single-handedly built Lagos. He will run on his record as a president in office for four years.

1 Like

Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by denko(m): 10:00am On Jan 13
This your analogy will not pass the test of time after 2027
Biggie225:
APC will continue to rule Nigeria. I don't see them losing their grip on power any time soon.
Gej as a person is the real reason why the PDP lost the seat of power. If not for Jonathan, PDP would have been in power till today.

PDP did worse than APC, the rigging, looting and abuse of office PDP did the worst.

You can't defeat an incumbent government. Impossible in Africa. That's the Fact.

Today American Democrats are fighting to remove Trump from 2024 ballots. Because they knew that he was a great threat to them retaining power beyond 2024. The reason is because he's a courageous man.

Tinubu is a strong, smart and courageous tough man. Leading a team of rugged men.
Politically he's a Genius. He hardly shows resentment of others, he carries everyone along with his political blueprint. Even here in south East, we don't know where and how to attack Tinubu because he's an intelligent man. And that's where Buhari failed as a leader.

Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by madridguy(m): 10:05am On Jan 13
Election time is different from every time and our politicians understands us better. Before the election, you will see some abracada reforms and before you know it majority will forget their anger, come out and still vote.

With campaign or no campaign, if God preserves the life of Tinubu, no one can unseat him.

MadamExcellency:

You forgot hunger and hardship is a political unified of the people. Tinubu will not run on Fashola, Ambode and Shonowu's record that he single-handedly built Lagos. He will run on his record as a president in office for four years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by Sannisege: 10:06am On Jan 13
madridguy:

Any notherner would have defeated Buhari, like Sule Lamido etc. the north just wanted power back in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by madridguy(m): 10:08am On Jan 13
100 Sule Lamido cannot even see draw. Same Jigawa APC swept away.

Sannisege:
Any notherner would have defeated Buhari, like Sule Lamido etc. the north just wanted power back in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by Biggie225(m): 10:29am On Jan 13
madridguy:

Sambo dasuki before that election would have demystified Buhari .
That's why Buhari went for him after the election to secure his reelection 2019

1 Like

Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by madridguy(m): 10:42am On Jan 13
You have taken this joke too far grin grin

Biggie225:

Sambo dasuki would have demystified Buhari in 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by Sangoamadioha1: 10:53am On Jan 13
Nonexisting1:
I don't like him personally but to be honest, I'm studying his lifestyle and may fully adopt it soon except the drug part ofcourse. Only a Tinubu will get APC ticket after Buhari and his cabal did everything to stop him. Only a Tinubu will see tomorrow and the need to build an army for a battle that he is not sure when and if at all it will come. Only a Tinubu will have dirty cloth on and still be confident fighting in the street with men who just got out of a boutique. Only a Tinubu will mess confidently in the highway knowing fully well that he will always have someone somewhere who will repay him a favor by cleaning it up. Hate him or like him, he is an enigma but at this point in time of this country, I look beyond politics of aggrandizement and look in the direction of politics of decency which is why I voted and will always vote a Peter Obi.

You will vote Peter Obi but you will adopt Tinubu's lifestyle, according to you. You can see that you are a very confused human being πŸ˜’

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by Biggie225(m): 10:58am On Jan 13
madridguy:
You have taken this joke too far grin grin

You don't know politics .
Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by faceland: 11:04am On Jan 13
Biggie225:

You talking non sense.
APC under Buhari is worst than any government in my lifetime. Their is a saying; "anyTHING is better than Buhari".

1 Like

Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by abhosts(m): 11:07am On Jan 13
When I blame Jonathan for Nigeria's current woes, people say I am unfair. If you know you are willing to throw away an election you are organising, why deny other competent PDP politicians the right to contest?

If Jonathan had given the PDP ticket to any popular northern, Buhari would never have won 2015 election.

2 Likes

Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by Iamsane: 11:07am On Jan 13
Biggie225:

Nnamdi Kanu

You are confusing foolishness with greatness by mentioning that Albino pig.

2 Likes

Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by Biggie225(m): 11:24am On Jan 13
Iamsane:

Nnamdi Kanu

You are confusing foolishness with greatness by mentioning that Albino pig.

Don't be sentimental.
Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by IGBOSON1: 12:05pm On Jan 13
Sangoamadioha1:

You will vote Peter Obi but you will adopt Tinubu's lifestyle, according to you. You can see that you are a very confused human being πŸ˜’

These type of threads are just all about mindgames and deceit! They're created by Tinubu acolytes pretending to have disliked him initially or pretending they voted Peter Obi, and then they follow that up with heaps of praise and claims that they now 'admire and support' him! It's all mindgames and some naive people fall for it!

1 Like

Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by IGBOSON1: 12:11pm On Jan 13
abhosts:
When I blame Jonathan for Nigeria's current woes, people say I am unfair. If you know you are willing to throw away an election you are organising, why deny other competent PDP politicians the right to contest?

If Jonathan had given the PDP ticket to any popular northern, Buhari would never have won 2015 election.

Spot On!

Imagine appointing a Fulani to head INEC! How can he not know they place themselves and religion before anything else!? A Tinubu or Buhari would NEVER do something similar if the tables were turned! We all saw Buhari appoint his kinsman to head the INEC, and how he got rid of the Akwa-Cross Chief Judge of the country and brazenly replaced him with his own kinsman!
Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by SeeWahala: 12:13pm On Jan 13
madridguy:
Election time is different from every time and our politicians understands us better. Before the election, you will see some abracada reforms and before you know it majority will forget their anger, come out and still vote.

With campaign or no campaign, if God preserves the life of Tinubu, no one can unseat him.

Erm . . . Everyone listen up, when the above poster mentioned 'abracada reforms' what he actually meant to day was sharing of half congo of garri, cup of rice 7 sticks of spaghetti and nylon of red oil cool

Thank me later for the free translation wink
Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by Algrin: 12:20pm On Jan 13
Sangoamadioha1:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by DONFASZY(m): 12:56pm On Jan 13
Peter obi failed woefully
Hw can u run politics without money to even transport ur die hard people to d war zone election centers or even follow up expenses
U cant win election without money
Am nt a fan bt i see mafia actions
Gentle n greedy people cant do politics
Re: Never Allow Weak Man Lead A Political Empire by cicero(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13
Jonathan is too weak to be the president of Nigeria.
Politics in Nigeria is not for weak people nor is it for people who want to prove how good they are. I’m sure he knows he goofed and a lot of PDP men will never forgive him.

Buhari warmed his way in with false integrity sprinkled with threats and intimidations. He got there and gave everyone a huge middle finger

Tinubu simply made himself the president. He successfully inserted everyone into the backside of his boxers, old, young, religious, ruthless, illiterate, highly educated, dumb, everyone, the willing and if he chooses to go again after four years, his opponents will only get enough votes to show they got something atleast.

The same people who praised Jonathan for being a good person also praised and defended buhari. Today they are praising tinubu. Three different persons with different dispositions.

Moral: get in there at any cost bet it president or governorship and no gree for anybody.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Wants Nigeria To Be Fixed Overnight Like Advanced Countries, Including / Remembering How GEJ Was Stoned During The 2015 Presidential Campaign / Kalabari Is Part Igbo - Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.