Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

What Should I Do - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do (43890 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do by fyzaila: 9:14pm On Jan 14
See bros, another condition that i think might soften her broken heart is for you to tell her to Calculate all she has spent on your behalf on that baby girl. Let her calculate from the conceiving of the child till now that she is 7 years. Present her with the money then you can start begging from there. If not, you're just wasting your time.

8 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by mariahAngel(f): 10:43pm On Jan 14
crackhaus:

Fine girl, hawayu?

I dey fine.

Happy new year. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:44am On Jan 15
Bongadu:

It's my child , I've the right to be her father

I don't want my daughter to grow up without a father
grin.mumu,na now you know ba.After running.see,you need to be humble and beg your babymama gradually. No dey do gragra for here.

18 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by crackhaus: 10:03am On Jan 15
mariahAngel:

I dey fine.

Happy new year. smiley
Happy new year to you too... ♥️

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by Nemesis0147(m): 12:39pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

lol
Guy free talk..
You no get case.
Let them be…things will fall into place at the right time…stop the stress

9 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by TOYNEX(f): 1:30pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
I impregnated my ex girlfriend when I was young and relocated because at time I was young and stupid, I gave her money for abortion but she disagreed on removing it , so I had no choice but to flee as I was irresponsible and poor
My ex girlfriend put to bed months after I left and raised the child living with her parents
I relocated back last year December , I'm trying to get back with my daughter but my ex won't let me be near me even I want to take responsibility and care for my daughter
She's getting me frustrated, I'm thinking of suing her for not letting me be a presence in my daughter's life
Your daughter? grin If only you know what it means to be a father angry

11 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by thinkmoney(m): 1:30pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
I impregnated my ex girlfriend when I was young and relocated because at time I was young and stupid, I gave her money for abortion but she disagreed on removing it , so I had no choice but to flee as I was irresponsible and poor
My ex girlfriend put to bed months after I left and raised the child living with her parents
I relocated back last year December , I'm trying to get back with my daughter but my ex won't let me be near me even I want to take responsibility and care for my daughter
She's getting me frustrated, I'm thinking of suing her for not letting me be a presence in my daughter's life
U killed this daughter years ago remember? So which one do u want back now?

22 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by oluwaseyi0: 1:32pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

I was 25

My daughter's 7 years old

so it is after 7 years you came back? I even thought she gave birth barely months ago

You are mad

you better go and impregnate another lady if you want a daughter, you don't have a daughter here

28 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by Solofresh2: 1:32pm On Jan 15
grin grin
Re: What Should I Do by jayAjoku(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
Them suppose arrest you for this nonsense, how will you abscond from your responsibility leaving the girl in pain and hardship and now you want to come and take responsibility for your foolishness. If I was the girls father I will allow you come to the house and when you arrive I will arrest you .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do by free2ryhme: 1:33pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

I know this scenario is a lie to generate engagement but continue

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by oluwaseyi0: 1:33pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

your daughter has been aborted, go and impregnate another person if you want child

or your dick has stoppped working?

11 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by rickleye: 1:34pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

This is not a suing matter . Her parents got involved and so you need to get your parents involved. They will need to make sure you will not run away and schenk your responsibility.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Bestunclejoe(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15
What a selfish person you are!
Go ahead and sue her, then you will know that it takes more than that "cigar" in between your legs to lay claim to a child.
E be like say you no get better adviser for your village!

13 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by Qatar2022: 1:34pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
You must be an idiot thinking of suing her, Sue her for what? For being stupid, just keep on talking to her with time she will change her mind

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by Patented: 1:35pm On Jan 15
how old is your daughter
Bongadu:
Re: What Should I Do by Bankowner: 1:36pm On Jan 15
Are you high?
She's getting you frustrated you say. Have you tried for one minute to imagine the pain and torture you put her through all the time you absconded? Your frustration has not started.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do by Qatar2022: 1:37pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

I've tried to be friends but she won't agree

Sending her money , she refuses

Buying gifts for my daughter, she says no
Keep on trying don't stop
Re: What Should I Do by Patented: 1:37pm On Jan 15
u absconded for 7 whole years, u better just be begging dont come and be claiming rights

Bongadu:

I was 25

My daughter's 7 years old

6 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by IamMobisola(f): 1:37pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

You asked her to have an abortion, remember? Just set your mind to that and you are good.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by ekelebeXstunner: 1:37pm On Jan 15
Tales by moonlight.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by Trophy12: 1:38pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
another useless Nigerian tueh , anyway the only out is talk to the parent of your so called ex and let them understand how foolish and stupid u are for running away and so . Then beg them to forgive u . And allow them to invite there daughter so they can settle the two of una grin
Re: What Should I Do by Pokegod: 1:39pm On Jan 15
It's a long thing

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by denko(m): 1:40pm On Jan 15
Just read what you type again if one bustard does that to your sister you will happy.
Bongadu:

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by omoadeleye(m): 1:41pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

You were irresponsible while young and still irresponsible while older

9 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by alphaconde(m): 1:41pm On Jan 15
are u now sterile?

if not biko move on.

no matter the situation i cant force myself on any one. if that child grows old she will understand the situation better and even come for u.

dont force it

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by muller101(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15
Let her be. When she need serious amount of money for school fee they will look for you.. My anger with you is adding to the number of single mom in the society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15
Sorry to say that u`re a very foolish man. If na me be ur ex` brother i for pour u hot water.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do by IamMobisola(f): 1:43pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

You were absent in her life for 7 years including the time she was conceived and born, you lost the right to be her father. You are just a sperm donor, nothing more.

7 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by Afrobasic(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15
First time I would agree with the ladies here.

@OP, you be proper mumu. You asked for abortion, then abandoned her for 7 years, now you just feel like you can come back and everything will be okay? Even threatening to sue Are you not mad like this? undecided

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family / Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) / Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.