Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. (1910 Views)

Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Hohenheim(m): 9:19am On Jan 14
You've never been an atheist bruh, stop trying to deceive people

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by paxonel(m): 9:22am On Jan 14
seetomorrow:

But why is this their prediction always coming through by chance, have you asked yourself which kind BY CHANCE be this?
It is called prophesy and miracles
from the man's story, if you ship a container to your country there is 100% chance that the ship will arive due to to advanced technology in shipping.
Why predicting 100% and call it a miracle, isn't that deception?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by seetomorrow: 9:49am On Jan 14
paxonel:
from the man's story, if you ship a container to your country there is 100% chance that the ship will arive due to to advanced technology in shipping.
Why predicting 100% and call it a miracle, isn't that deception?

So what's stopped the ship never arrived till he met the man of God

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:49am On Jan 14
Lonestar124:
Don't mind they don't know some undeciphered miracles can demystify someone spiritual stances...

Actually, it is that they know but their pain here is because an atheists has seen one has openly confessed it.

For they know we tell them that God is good and that even they themselves have received miracles and blessings from Him even though it is scarce but they lie and deny it.

But as the op has confessed this Truth, the confession pains them especially as maybe the last time a miracle happened to them was sknce 2012, so they are also racked with pain of jealousy since they can not even hope for a miracle.

So, they are jealous of all who have miracles and can have miracles which.is why they are angry like a wolf with a thorn in its anus biting and abusing everyone who is not in pain and suffering as they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Lonestar124: 9:51am On Jan 14
Hohenheim:
You've never been an atheist bruh, stop trying to deceive people
I went to a friend wedding yesterday, this man is a staunch atheist, Do you know what happened..

The man was dancing on every gospel music played in the occasion, he was even shouting amen to the prayers of the officiating pastor.

I actually made that post because it is injustice to the side of the christian here, I was born in christian family, but I don't take any religion serious, get the point..
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by paxonel(m): 9:52am On Jan 14
seetomorrow:

So what's stopped the ship never arrived till he met the man of God
the same thing that delays shipping process for a while that every other importers do experience
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by tyup(m): 9:57am On Jan 14
Lonestar124:
You can't call me a confused person my dear, am just surprised of what plays out in less than two day after a man of God offered a prayer for me..

It still marvel me..

An atheist who offered himself up for prayers is no athiest. ur disdain for anything Supernatural shouldn't have allow you give the chance for prayer.

You see why I called u confused
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Lonestar124: 10:08am On Jan 14
tyup:

An atheist who offered himself up for prayers is no athiest. ur disdain for anything Supernatural shouldn't have allow you give the chance for prayer.

You see why I called u confused
I swear, you never jammed...just dey play!!

I was even getting ready to curse and lampoon my junior sister and the pastor that pray for me on this coming Wednesday because I was thinking his proclamation will not come to passed, but universe (God) proves me wrong..

This miracle is beyond coincidence, it happens in a strategic direction of spirit work..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by FxMasterz: 10:57am On Jan 14
Dtruthspeaker:

Actually, it is that they know but their pain here is because an atheists has seen one has openly confessed it.

For they know we tell them that God is good and that even they themselves have received miracles and blessings from Him even though it is scarce but they lie and deny it.

But as the op has confessed this Truth, the confession pains them especially as maybe the last time a miracle happened to them was sknce 2012, so they are also racked with pain of jealousy since they can not even hope for a miracle.

So, they are jealous of all who have miracles and can have miracles which.is why they are angry like a wolf with a thorn in its anus biting and abusing everyone who is not in pain and suffering as they are.

Lol.

You really captured these foolish atheists. They're clowns.
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by FxMasterz: 11:02am On Jan 14
paxonel:
the same thing that delays shipping process for a while that every other importers do experience

So, you mean someone can ordinarily know that the delay period has expired, and that the ship would arrive on Tuesday as it did exactly?
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by paxonel(m): 11:24am On Jan 14
FxMasterz:

So, you mean someone can ordinarily know that the delay period has expired, and that the ship would arrive on Tuesday as it did exactly?
Lets clarify this first!
the op didn't mention the exact day Tuesday on his post, or are you the op?

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:53pm On Jan 14
He was a pastor, he prayed in the name of "Jesus". Talking about Allah, or the universe should not be part of your comments. Submit and stick to the name of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by FxMasterz: 2:39pm On Jan 14
paxonel:

Lets clarify this first!
the op didn't mention the exact day Tuesday on his post, or are you the op?

He did. Please read the OP again. Excerpts:

I was little redundant, but I later called him, he told me the goods will arrived on Tuesday next week..
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by paxonel(m): 3:07pm On Jan 14
FxMasterz:

He did. Please read the OP again. Excerpts:

OK,
Just want to be sure that you are the op so that i can ask some few questions :

Since you know so much about the op can you describe how the op get to know about this man of God?
Who introduced him to the op and how long have they met before now?

You see these pastors?
Before the op might have thought about it they will pretend not to know anything about the op, but meanwhile they have done thorough research about the op a long time even before the op had met with them.

This is what most Nigerian pastors are very good at doing!
The aim is to work on his psyche
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by FxMasterz: 3:19pm On Jan 14
paxonel:
OK,
Just want to be sure that you are the op so that i can ask some few questions :

Since you know so much about the op can you describe how the op get to know about this man of God?
Who introduced him to the op and how long have they met before now?

You see these pastors?
Before the op might have thought about it they will pretend not to know anything about the op, but meanwhile they have done thorough research about the op a long time even before the op had met with them.

This is what most Nigerian pastors are very good at doing!
The aim is to work on his psyche

So, the pastor knows about the goods the OP paid for with the OP's merchant more than the OP himself?

I don't understand the point you're trying to make. You mean a pastor would know more about the goods you ordered and even tell you its arrival date more than you yourself?

Please tell me more.

The Pastor must have done thorough research about the OP a long time before the OP met with them. Laughable. They even know that the OP would come to them. Then, they get the information about the OP's goods which the OP himself couldn't get. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by paxonel(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14
FxMasterz:

So, the pastor knows about the goods the OP paid for with the OP's merchant more than the OP himself?

I don't understand the point you're trying to make. You mean a pastor would know more about the goods you ordered and even tell you its arrival date more than you yourself?

Please tell me more.

The Pastor must have done thorough research about the OP a long time before the OP met with them. Laughable. They even know that the OP would come to them. Then, they get the information about the OP's goods which the OP himself couldn't get. Lol.
You think it's funny?
This is real business here

The op just said he had a container of goods he was expecting, meaning he is already a financially established man.

Now, the op is living in a third-world poverty stricken Africa where opportunities are rarely available, so what do you expect?
Opportunitists will certainly do everything possible to take advantage of him, and whether he falls for them or not is a thing of his mind.
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by FxMasterz: 4:35pm On Jan 14
paxonel:

You think it's funny?
This is real business here

The op just said he had a container of goods he was expecting, meaning he is already a financially established man.

Now, the op is living in a third-world poverty stricken Africa where opportunities are rarely available, so what do you expect?
Opportunitists will certainly do everything possible to take advantage of him, and whether he falls for them or not is a thing of his mind.

And would they do it?

What details does the pastor even have to conduct a research?

If you don't want to believe in miracles, it's okay. But don't justify your belief with such low level assumptions.
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by LordReed(m): 5:32pm On Jan 14
Lonestar124:
The thing is there is my container of goods am expecting from turkey for all for almost seven months, it is has not arrived in the country I based, until yesterday, my sister instruct me to call one of her family pastor to pray for me.

I was little redundant, but I later called him, he told me the goods will arrived on Tuesday next week..

He chastised me to be giving my tithes, which I don't do, me I don't believe in all these things as an atheist, but am beginning to change my mind the way I understand God.

Can you believe my agent called me this morning that the goods has just arrived Liberia my Based..

This is a true life story, I can not call this miracle a coincidence as I usually do ..am still surprised it happens the way the man of God proclaim it.. there is spiritual power my people.

Tomorrow I will be giving this testimony in any church in location...our God is Merciful indeed.

Never doubt what God can do with his faithful servants.. enjoy your day my fellow Nairalanders.

So basically the god bypassed all those starving or sick children begging for relief to answer someone that doesn't even give a shìt. And now you believe. Wow, just wow.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by paxonel(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14
FxMasterz:

And would they do it?

What details does the pastor even have to conduct a research?
are you asking this question for real?
The pastor can easily get someone who is very close to him to do the long research without him knowing, they can go to any length.
Like i have said, they are not after poor people, their targets are the wealthy.

If the op can truly sincerely ask himself this simple question, why will a sister introduced him to a pastor who knows nothing about importation of goods?
Then he will know it was a game well planned.

Perhaps someone had suggested to the sister to introduce him to the pastor without her knowing what is happening, but certainly there was a game plan somewhere.

If you don't want to believe in miracles, it's okay. But don't justify your belief with such low level assumptions.
As a matter of fact i do believe in miracles.
But what i don't believe is God not being principled, intelligent and time conscious

You see the clouds floating in the sky without falling under gravity?
You see water bodies flowing from the North to the South towards the East and back to the North in a regular cycle, or rain drops precipitating from the sky?
There are well explained principles behind these things, they are never magic or miracles.

This tells you that God does not perform any miracle without a reason.
There must be a reason why he will defile his principles to perform any miracle.
And that reason can never be vain reason like a pastor will say i want to perform a miracle to show that I'm truly a man of God.
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by FxMasterz: 6:37pm On Jan 14
paxonel:
are you asking this question for real?
The pastor can easily get someone who is very close to him to do the long research without him knowing, they can go to any length.
Like i have said, they are not after poor people, their targets are the wealthy.

If the op can truly sincerely ask himself this simple question, why will a sister introduced him to a pastor who knows nothing about importation of goods?
Then he will know it was a game well planned.

Perhaps someone had suggested to the sister to introduce him to the pastor without her knowing what is happening, but certainly there was a game plan somewhere.
As a matter of fact i do believe in miracles.
But what i don't believe is God not being principled, intelligent and time conscious

You see the clouds floating in the sky without falling under gravity?
You see water bodies flowing from the North to the South towards the East and back to the North in a regular cycle, or rain drops precipitating from the sky?
There are well explained principles behind these things, they are never magic or miracles.

This tells you that God does not perform any miracle without a reason.
There must be a reason why he will defile his principles to perform any miracle.
And that reason can never be vain reason like a pastor will say i want to perform a miracle to show that I'm truly a man of God.

Pastors don't play such games. For what and to what purpose? If you ask the OP, the pastor didn't collect any money from him.

If that's how pastoral work is, no one would be a pastor. Such mediums of collecting information about everyone who calls you would be so tedious, time consuming and expensive. That's very ridiculous.

Back in 2000. I was in my pastors office to use his computer while he was away. He actually travelled. We all had access to his computer. So, that day, I got to the system and wanted to use it, lo and behold, he already passworded his system. The system had no password before. I was surprised to find it passworded. But, I had something very importation and urgent to do with it. So, I couldn't just go away like that.

I sat down in front of the computer and said "Holy Spirit what's the password?" I muttered that word 3 times and heard the word "Jehovah". I entered the word and the computer opened.

Which pastor has the time to be doing research all about on people they minister to? Very ridiculous. Even the fake pastors would not do that.

Since you said you believe in miracles, go and study about the gift of the word of knowledge and the gift of prophecy.
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by paxonel(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14
FxMasterz:

Pastors don't play such games. For what and to what purpose? If you ask the OP, the pastor didn't collect any money from him.
but per adventure at the long run he will end up becoming his member and start paying tithe that is based on his huge income, would that not be beneficial enough and worth the stress of carrying out a long research?

If that's how pastoral work is, no one would be a pastor. Such mediums of collecting information about everyone who calls you would be so tedious, time consuming and expensive. That's very ridiculous.
call it ridiculous it doesn't matter, who cares?
So long they have achieved their aim.
It is now competition among pastors, do you know how many pastors that are cashing out big time from a growing congregation that is full of wealthy people?
These people have testimonies of one or two miracles they had believed God has used these pastors to intervene in their situations

Back in 2000. I was in my pastors office to use his computer while he was away. He actually travelled. We all had access to his computer. So, that day, I got to the system and wanted to use it, lo and behold, he already passworded his system. The system had no password before. I was surprised to find it passworded. But, I had something very importation and urgent to do with it. So, I couldn't just go away like that.

I sat down in front of the computer and said "Holy Spirit what's the password?" I muttered that word 3 times and heard the word "Jehovah". I entered the word and the computer opened.
ok

Which pastor has the time to be doing research all about on people they minister to? Very ridiculous. Even the fake pastors would not do that.
you are yet to know what these pastors are capable of doing

Since you said you believe in miracles, go and study about the gift of the word of knowledge and the gift of prophecy.
whatever gift it is, i still believe that no gift of miracle should be used in vain.

God cannot possibly reveal the op to the pastor when the aim is not to win the op back to Christ
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by FxMasterz: 7:55pm On Jan 14
paxonel:
but per adventure at the long run he will end up becoming his member and start paying tithe that is based on his huge income, would that not be beneficial enough and worth the stress of carrying out a long research?
call it ridiculous it doesn't matter, who cares?
So long they have achieved their aim.
It is now competition among pastors, do you know how many pastors that are cashing out big time from a growing congregation that is full of wealthy people?
These people have testimonies of one or two miracles they had believed God has used these pastors to intervene in their situations
ok
you are yet to know what these pastors are capable of doing
whatever gift it is, i still believe that no gift of miracle should be used in vain.

God cannot possibly reveal the op to the pastor when the aim is not to win the op back to Christ

You don't seem to understand how God operates

God operates in love and uses love to draw us to Himself.

From being an atheist, God can use this miracle to break the OP's atheistic belief and turn him unto Christ.

God performs miracles for various reasons. At the bottom of it all is LOVE.

Most people who think a pastor has the time to be researching people to tell them fake prophecies are funny. Even fake pastors don't operate like that. They either use logic or use charms.

For example, someone comes to a pastor and says I don't have a husband at 40. The pastor asks, where's your mother? Oh, my mum is dead. What about your grandma? She's in the village. The next thing is your grandma is a witch and she's the one responsible for your other's death. She doesn't want you to marry. That's how fake pastors do who use logic to deceive.

The. Other fake pastors can operate through charms. Using familiar spirits, they'll inquire about the person's past and then tell him a false future prophesy. For example, "oh, this sickness came upon you when you visited your village some 6 months ago. That night you had a dream... " Bla, bla, bla. The pastor would be correct and the miracle seeker would be awed. Then, he'll tell the miracle seeker a fake prophecy about the future and use it as an avenue to exploit him.

Above are the two categories of fake pastors and their modes of operation.

No one goes about researching someone to find out when his goods are going to arrive. Even the seller of the goods cannot predict the exact day the goods are going to arrive. What the OP experienced is the operation of the gift of the word of knowledge.

That information is above the OP and the merchant who freight forwarded the goods to the OP. So, no research can provide such accurate answers. If the merchant can answer the question, then, he would have told the OP, and the OP wouldn't need any prayers.

There are so much loopholes in your analysis.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by 2elliot: 8:55pm On Jan 14
seetomorrow:

Wow, wow. This is awesome miracle and I thank God for your instant healing.
Please does the woman have a phone number? I will be happy to have it so I can be healed same time.
Thank you in advance.
I guess she does. But I don't think that will go well, because she talks very slow and inaudible because of the stroke; it affected her speech. Between, she has been bedridden for almost thirty years. It will be better to meet her in person instead.
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by seetomorrow: 11:14pm On Jan 14
2elliot:
I guess she does. But I don't think that will go well, because she talks very slow and inaudible because of the stroke; it affected her speech. Between, she has been bedridden for almost thirty years. It will be better to meet her in person instead.

OK but my location is Lagos. Meanwhile I think I will have the patient enough to speak with her
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by paxonel(m): 11:15pm On Jan 14
FxMasterz:

You don't seem to understand how God operates

God operates in love and uses love to draw us to Himself.

From being an atheist, God can use this miracle to break the OP's atheistic belief and turn him unto Christ.
certainly!
And that is only if it was actually a miracle.

But what if the atheist eventually discover that all these was a plan to get him fall into control, do you think that he will see God operating in Love anymore?

That's why, whatever we do, we should do it rightly

God performs miracles for various reasons. At the bottom of it all is LOVE
Most people who think a pastor has the time to be researching people to tell them fake prophecies are funny. Even fake pastors don't operate like that. They either use logic or use charms
For example, someone comes to a pastor and says I don't have a husband at 40. The pastor asks, where's your mother? Oh, my mum is dead. What about your grandma? She's in the village. The next thing is your grandma is a witch and she's the one responsible for your other's death. She doesn't want you to marry. That's how fake pastors do who use logic to deceive.
so,you think that there are no fake pastors that go the extra length to research for these information themselves only to come and prophesy to client's what they have research in order to eliminate doubt?

I'm telling you what i have seen before, i don't need to start telling telling you stories.
Perhaps you have not heard of any such thing before does not mean they do not exist

The. Other fake pastors can operate through charms. Using familiar spirits, they'll inquire about the person's past and then tell him a false future prophesy. For example, "oh, this sickness came upon you when you visited your village some 6 months ago. That night you had a dream... " Bla, bla, bla. The pastor would be correct and the miracle seeker would be awed. Then, he'll tell the miracle seeker a fake prophecy about the future and use it as an avenue to exploit him.

Above are the two categories of fake pastors and their modes of operation.
you judge this!
Using charm or familiar spirits and making enquiry about a person which is relatively simpler?

No one goes about researching someone to find out when his goods are going to arrive.
Even the seller of the goods cannot predict the exact day the goods are going to arrive. What the OP experienced is the operation of the gift of the word of knowledge.
you really cannot be so sure about the op whether he is saying the truth or not because you were not there yourself and cannot categorically defend him.
I expected him to come out and defend himself here, but he has gone into hiding

That information is above the OP and the merchant who freight forwarded the goods to the OP. So, no research can provide such accurate answers. If the merchant can answer the question, then, he would have told the OP, and the OP wouldn't need any prayers.
incase you don't know!
There are constant radai communication between any vessel about leaving a terminus in one country with it destination. Infact, technology has made things so easy this days that an importer or merchant hardly stays an hour without getting the first hand information about his incoming goods from the port authorities.
So, this one the op is coming to tell us lies that he lost contact with his goods. It's either the story itself is fake or it happens and he didn't get the enough orientation to follow the appropriate steps in order to get his information rightly, then the pastor now did the research for him.
Getting information about any vessel at the port is very easy, just provide the vessel's name and reg number with evidence that you have a container in there, they will track the vessel and tell you it current location, even a security man there knows everything. Only that one cannot get access to the shores where the goods are discharged.
The highest that will happen is lost of container identity which can be sorted out appropriately from the stock records.
But you see that thing called vessel itself, only wreckage can cause loss of contact which hardly happens.

There are so much loopholes in your analysis.
it is the story itself that is full of loopholes
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Lonestar124: 11:55pm On Jan 14
paxonel:
certainly!

But what if the atheist eventually discover that all these was a plan to get him fall into control, do you think that he will see God operating in Love anymore?

so,you think that there are no fake pastors that go the extra length to research for these information themselves only to come and prophesy to client's what they have research in order to eliminate doubt?

I'm telling you what i have seen before, i don't need to start telling telling you stories.
Perhaps you have not heard of any such thing before does not mean they do not exist
you judge this!
Using charm or familiar spirits and making enquiry about a person which is relatively simpler?
you really cannot be so sure about the op whether he is saying the truth or not because you were not there yourself and cannot categorically defend him.
incase you don't know!
There are constant radai communication between any vessel about leaving a terminus in one country with it destination. Infact, technology has made things so easy this days that an importer or merchant hardly stays an hour without getting the first hand information about his incoming goods from the port authorities.
So, this one the op is coming to tell us lies that he lost contact with his goods. It's either the story itself is fake or it happens and he didn't get the enough orientation to follow the appropriate steps in order to get his information rightly, then the pastor now did the research for him.
Getting information about any vessel at the port is very easy, even a security man there knows everything. Only that one cannot get access to the shores where the goods are discharged.
The highest that will happen is lost of container identity which can be sorted out appropriately from the stock records.
But you see that thing called vessel itself, only wreckage can cause loss of contact which hardly happens.
Hahaha, you guys argue too much, well I finally visit one pentecostal church in my area, for more than 10years, I have not prepare myself to say am going to church on Sunday, but I did that today, I give my testimony to the hearing of the congregation..

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Lonestar124: 12:08am On Jan 15
Paxonel to ship a container from turkey to my based does not take more than 3month to arrived it's destination, so when the container exceed three months going to eight months, I should be disturbed, as those shipping agency can be careless, they may dump your container in one country, and you will think is still on the ship coming..

As a business man there is nothing more frustrating to witness than waiting for your container that is due to arrive it's destination..

I know my friend that is still waiting or should I say looking for his container for more than one year now, and the shipping agency are giving him excuses upon excuses, they are not even responding to his messages now..

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by paxonel(m): 12:13am On Jan 15
Lonestar124:
Hahaha, you guys argue too much, well I finally visit one pentecostal church in my area, for more 10years, I have not prepare myself to say am going to church on Sunday, but I did that today, I give my testimony to the hearing of the congregation..
grin grin grin

Congratulations o
So, you didn't go to pastor that prophesied the miracle?
That's not fair now
Atleast he deserves your money in a way of tithe and offering. cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by paxonel(m): 12:19am On Jan 15
Lonestar124:
Paxonel to ship a container from turkey to my based does not take more than 3month to arrived it's destination, so when the container exceed three months going to eight months, I should be disturbed, as those shipping agency can be careless, they may dump your container in one country, and you will think is still on the ship coming..

As a business man there is nothing more frustrating to witness than waiting for your container that is due to arrive it's destination..

I know my friend that is still waiting or should I say looking for his container for more than one year now, and the shipping agency are giving him excuses upon excuses, they are not even responding to his messages now..
i thought as much.
I knew that something went wrong along the line from the moment i read your story.
I had thought that whether you were the one that didn't know the right steps to follow or your story isn't real

Congratulations o grin
I can feel what you went through during the period of waiting, infact the tension alone is enough to consult babalawo, imam, pastor all put together cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Lonestar124: 12:21am On Jan 15
paxonel:

grin grin grin

Congratulations o
So, you didn't go to pastor that prophesied the miracle?
That's not fair now
Atleast he deserves your money in a way of tithe and offering. cheesy
The pastor is in Nigeria, while am outside the country, we only talk on WhatsApp calls..

He only said I should make a promise to sow a seed in his altar when the goods arrived...but I will do that as soon as possible, because that is what I promise the spirit world wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by paxonel(m): 12:25am On Jan 15
Lonestar124:
The pastor is in Nigeria, while am outside the country, we only talk on WhatsApp calls..

He only said I should make a promise to sow a seed in his altar when the goods arrived...but I will do that as soon as possible, because that is what I promise the spirit world wink
OK,

Very good

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by FxMasterz: 1:11am On Jan 15
paxonel:
certainly!

you judge this!
incase you don't know!
Getting information about any vessel at the port is very easy, just provide the vessel's name and reg number with evidence that you have a container in there, they will track the vessel and tell you it current location, even a security man there knows everything. Only that one cannot get access to the shores where the goods are discharged.

I don't know to what end you're fighting this brother's testimony. Do you want to disprove his belief in God? You want him to discard the testimony and remain an atheist?

I don't have the time for unnecessary chatter. Even if a merchant gets minute by minute update about the movements of a vessel, can he certainly predict where it would be exactly in 2 weeks and it would be so? Even to the specific day?

Secondly, fake pastors don't spend money researching an individual. I've told you the two ways they do it. With familiar spirits, they can get instant information about someone without spending a dime or wasting time. Whatever medium they use, either logic or charms, they do so for instant gratification. No fake pastor gives you a word of prayer or prophecy and leaves his investment to chance hoping that you'll come to his church one day and give tithe. Do you really even understand what you're saying?

If a fake pastor gives you false ministry, he bills you instantly. In the case of the OP, he'll give him a prophecy about the past to get the OP.to trust him. Afterwards, he's going to tell you that spiritual forces are holding the containers and you'll have to give God some offerings for the containers to be released. That's how they operate.

Please stop supporting satanic agenda against God's work. If your aim is to discourage others about the possibilities that exist in Christ Jesus, just keep at it. You'll have your reward.

No matter how much you fight against the works of God, the church of God would keep waxing strong and God would save those whom He'll save. Your antagonistic stance notwithstanding.

The theories you have been postulating are logically nauseating. I can't even imagine that a pastor would be making underground research on someone to get at him. Even making long distance calls to an overseas merchant. The merchant provides the pastor the information that he couldn't provide his client. The pastor now knows better about the shipment from the merchant than the very client who bought the consignment. What type of logic is that?

I'm done with this talk. I have better things to spend time on. No matter what man does, God will continue to work, and Jesus would never stop saving the lost until the consummation of all things.

Farewell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Prove Of The Existence Of God. / Things We should know / We have been brainwashed for 1400 years:Arab man reacts on Live TV(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.