Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,155 members, 7,864,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff (21449 Views)

Peter Obi Ignored As Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Others For The Success Of Refinery / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by BBIA: 10:30am On Jan 14
Price of Fuel still no go change grin

if you expect that it will, you are hallucinating cool

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Epstein(m): 10:30am On Jan 14
cool

Also his and my pal Bill Gates
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:30am On Jan 14
AqualinaXYZ:
Instead of you to thank South south wey dash you millions of crude barrel at cheapest rate you’re busy thanking Tinubu that doesn’t know his left from right

Oga carry your thanking go another place

Na you follow spoil this country with monopoly

You dey thank us like say you get good intentions for ordinary Nigerians

You lobbied with government to shut down BUA cement because he wanted to sell for 3500

Your Cement in Nigeria is 6000

While you sell same cement in Ghana for 3100

You’re the richest Blackman alive but Kano that’s your state of origin is the poverty capital

sorry, u will be fine soon

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Max24: 10:30am On Jan 14
Thank God Dangote is not an ingrate like some others. Thereby creating more acceptability for his people. But when you preach hatred and ungrateful you reap lose. The Lekki Free Trade Zone, Tinubu's brain child, is daily attracting more investments. Effect of a visionary leader, not a failed local beer investor.

Long live Lagos Sttate!
Long live President Tinubu!
Long live the Faderal Republic of Nigeria!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by seguno2: 10:31am On Jan 14
prinsam30:
let it be sold for 47naira per litter b4 I will take them serious

This is very possible and it is the beauty of competitive capitalism.

Was that not how Glo did per second billing and crashed telecom prices when PDP deregulated the sector
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Xiping: 10:32am On Jan 14
At least 1000 should buy 3.5litres.
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by ceejay80s(m): 10:33am On Jan 14
And u no thank buhari wey commission
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Honestey: 10:33am On Jan 14
Wow! It's happening! I hope Dangote refinery doesn't need to buy anything outside the country for products refining. If that's the case I want to believe we will not be subjected to buying products at the same price as it's dictated by international market price level which should give us a bit of price stability.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by stasius: 10:35am On Jan 14
ManirBK:
petrol @200 with Tinubu as head of state before end of the year

50 naira is not bad.
We can export refined products too especially to the aviation industry.
Kaduna and Portharcourt refinery should come in soon.
Thanks to all that help make it possible.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Arapmoi22: 10:35am On Jan 14
ManirBK:

350-400 naira per litre is more realistic.
Anything below will be miraculous.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by TrennixGLOBAL: 10:37am On Jan 14
We just hope this will lessen the burden of petrol on Nigerians.
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Bobloco: 10:37am On Jan 14
ManirBK:

What about Tinubu retuning it to N185/litre where he met it before he thoughtlessly removed subsidy

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:42am On Jan 14
prinsam30:
let it be sold for 47naira per litter b4 I will take them serious
even, if it is sold for 2naira, some tribes will still complain, because of hatred for Tinubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 10:44am On Jan 14
ManirBK:

https://thenationonlineng.net/dangote-thanks-tinubu-nigerians-over-refinerys-takeoff/
We all know the refinery is not yours, you are just a figure head. It is owned by cabals. Buhari, boss Mustapha, danjunma and others. U can only deceive guillables

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by prinsam30: 10:45am On Jan 14
seguno2:

This is very possible and it is the beauty of competitive capitalism.

Was that not how Glo did per second billing and crashed telecom prices when PDP deregulated the sector

good point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Chinedumejoooo: 10:50am On Jan 14
Dangote should also extent his appreciation to former president Buhari for his financial assistance and the early kick-off

1 Like

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Cruise777: 10:51am On Jan 14
How much will he sell PMS .. I heard Ghanaian President claiming they will now start buying from Dangote

Is this not going to be another Cement factory pricing which Africans are benefitting from

1 Like

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by prinsam30: 10:52am On Jan 14
Tsolutionifede:
even, if it is sold for 2naira, some tribes will still complain, because of hatred for Tinubu

it was sold for 47naira per litter, then protest broke out wen the then government increased it to 97naira per litter, all hell let loose, these same Dangote people came out in their numbers made Jonathan government ungovernable. Until that price taking back to 47naira per litter they are not serious yet

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Judolisco(m): 10:54am On Jan 14
AqualinaXYZ:
Instead of you to thank South south wey dash you millions of crude barrel at cheapest rate you’re busy thanking Tinubu that doesn’t know his left from right

You lobbied with government to shut down BUA cement because he wanted to sell for 3500

You’re the richest Blackman alive but Kano that’s your state of origin is the poverty capital

kano na poverty capital ke.... Kano state better pass all south south state except rivers

1 Like

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by WebSEOExpert(m): 10:55am On Jan 14
Let me guess.......

Actually,

You want to start making money from your website or blog?

You're looking for a good web designer or developer to build your website?

You're looking for an SEO writer who can craft SEO articles that will seduce search engines and get you more traffic.

If I guessed right, then reach out to me.

Go to google, type in GREENLEARNERS TECHNOLOGIES and click search....BOOM, you will find me!

I offer FREE consultation though.
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:56am On Jan 14
Judolisco:
Na so... Some people said dangote built only a depot not a refinery....d same people dat believed buhari was cloned and replaced with jubril from Sudan.... Dem go soon dey vex with dis good news now

You people are something else I swear. Tufiakwa! useless people. Very devilish being

1 Like

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:56am On Jan 14
no news about fuel!

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by YorubaDemonswag: 10:56am On Jan 14
Some cretins says it's a scam now,
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:56am On Jan 14
AqualinaXYZ:

Golden penny, indomie, MultiChoice, Gino etc all have monopoly of their various sectors and has been increasing prices since but y'all don't complain about them

BUA cement is still functioning

Dangote cement is sold for 94ghc which is 7500 naira

Dangote is not the only rich man in Kano

Why do you guys propagate all sorts of lies against this man
Your lies and propagandas has continued to fail

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Judolisco(m): 11:04am On Jan 14
Funkyswagzz:

You people are something else I swear. Tufiakwa! useless people. Very devilish being
u dey part of d people wey dey vex with good news?

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Chicagograduate(m): 11:07am On Jan 14
Give Nigerians low price.Dont be a stingy businessman.
Government should regulate petroleum products like they are doing to telecom and DStv.The crude oil is source from Nigeria not abroad.
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Blazadenise(m): 11:07am On Jan 14
Thanking us for the money Laundry scheme that have began... Time will tell

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by highchief1: 11:08am On Jan 14
234GT:
At least, if petrol price no come down, make e no go up again....
u r a smart guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don’t Give A Damn What Obasanjo Says About Me — Atiku Abubakar / With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha / Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.