Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (1632 Views)

'Lopsided Appointments': Asari Dokubo Warns President Tinubu In New Video / Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) / I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Radicalwarrior(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14

1 Like

Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by flokii: 12:45pm On Jan 14
Wetin this mugu dey talk na?.. all ethnicities were allowed to vote in Lagos during Presidential elections. Didn't Buhari pack soldiers full everywhere in Lagos?.

Where they asked Igbos not to vote was during governorship election because of that Chinedu they wanted to impose against the will of indigenes and original land owners in Lagos. You can't cross over 1,000 miles, cross river Niger into another man's territory and say you want to choose leaders for the people there, kolewerk..

Any tribe that can't respect boundaries should leave Yorubaland.. go back to your States of origin and elect good leaders for yourselves. Don't interfere with another region's politics if you desire peace and progress in your lives.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Maize247(f): 12:53pm On Jan 14
At the right time this blogger or instigator will be picked up.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 1nice(m): 1:01pm On Jan 14
flokii:
Wetin this mugu dey talk na?.. all ethnicities were allowed to vote in Lagos during Presidential elections. Didn't Buhari pack soldiers full everywhere in Lagos?.

Where they asked Igbos not to vote was during governorship election because of that Chinedu they wanted to impose against the will of indigenes and original land owners in Lagos. You can't cross over 1,000 miles, cross river Niger into another man's territory and say you want to choose leaders for the people there, kolewerk..

Any tribe that can't respect boundaries should leave Yorubaland.. go back to your States of origin and elect good leaders for yourselves. Don't interfere with another region's politics if you desire peace and progress in your lives.
Stop talking rubbish!!
So you have suddenly forgotten how mc oluomo threatened igbos and non-yorubas not come out to vote during the presidential election and governorship election in Lagos.
Here is the video link below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DICyz1KGhqQ&pp=ygVCTUMgT2x1b21vIFRocsOqw6N0w6pucyBJZ2JvIFBlb3BsZSBOb3QgVG8gVm90ZSBJbiBIaXMgUG9sbGluZyBVbml0
DON'T COME OUT IF YOU WON'T VOTE FOR US....MC OLUOMO WARNS NDIGBO IN LAGOS

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by flokii: 1:05pm On Jan 14
1nice:

Stop talking rubbish!!
So you have suddenly forgotten how mc oluomo threatened igbos and non-yorubas not come out to vote during the presidential election and governorship election in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DICyz1KGhqQ&pp=ygVCTUMgT2x1b21vIFRocsOqw6N0w6pucyBJZ2JvIFBlb3BsZSBOb3QgVG8gVm90ZSBJbiBIaXMgUG9sbGluZyBVbml0

The video here proves nothing.. it's more of a rally for votes for his political party APC at the grassroots.
In order to avoid trouble.. Sit at home.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 1nice(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14
flokii:

The video here proves nothing.. it's more of a rally for votes for his political party APC at the grassroots.

You are a tribalistic cunning person, continue deceiving yourself.... then what are you going to say about this other video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlNeKX7iaxY&pp=ygVCTUMgT2x1b21vIFRocsOqw6N0w6pucyBJZ2JvIFBlb3BsZSBOb3QgVG8gVm90ZSBJbiBIaXMgUG9sbGluZyBVbml0
Trending: MC Oluomo chased Igbo people out in his polling units.#trending#viral #politics #lp

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by flokii: 1:19pm On Jan 14
1nice:

You are a tribalistic cunning person, continue deceiving yourself.... then what are you going to say about this other video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlNeKX7iaxY&pp=ygVCTUMgT2x1b21vIFRocsOqw6N0w6pucyBJZ2JvIFBlb3BsZSBOb3QgVG8gVm90ZSBJbiBIaXMgUG9sbGluZyBVbml0
Trending: MC Oluomo chased Igbo people out in his polling units.#trending#viral #politics #lp

That is not MC Oluomo talking.. he debunked this viral video long time ago.
Stop seeing monsters in your dreams thinking Yorubas are after you.

We just want our peace with our territory secured and maybe enjoy life at owambes.. doesn't mean we'll shy away from violence, ko ni sele.
Na the hand wey you carry come go determine the treatment wey you go collect. Know this and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 1nice(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14
flokii:

That is not MC Oluomo talking.. he debunked this viral video long time ago.
Stop seeing monsters in your dreams thinking Yorubas are after you.

We just want our peace with our territory secured and maybe enjoy life at owambes.. doesn't mean we'll shy away from violence, ko ni sele.
Na the hand wey you carry come go determine the treatment wey you go collect. Know this and know peace.
You go explain tire.
Una eyes go soon clear finally.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by justtoodark: 1:40pm On Jan 14
see people that seun said we shouldnt bash no more....

shebi una see now....their mouths don dey run like tap water again....

okay oo....

1 Like

Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Melagros(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14
You mean your leader/patron?
Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by justtoodark: 1:59pm On Jan 14
the person rantin at the market is not the issue....anybody can get frustrated and say crazy things....

na the idioot hidin in a car and insultin people is the most stvpid....
why he no get out of the car and insult people that voted their choice....??

dont forget your kind dey await deportation in prison for openin his dirty mouth in public....
Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by DesChyko: 2:25pm On Jan 14
flokii:
Where they asked Igbos not to vote was during governorship election because of that Chinedu they wanted to impose against the will of indigenes and original land owners in Lagos.

Who is the 'they' that have this right and what role did they play to actualise this right that they have.

I see you as being a patriotic Nigerian and not an emergency lover of Nigeria. So I'd like to remind you to choose your words carefully so they do not violate the Nigerian constitution.
Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by DesChyko: 2:33pm On Jan 14
flokii:
You can't cross over 1,000 miles, cross river Niger into another man's territory and say you want to choose leaders for the people there, kolewerk.

Again, as a patriotic Nigerian, and with recourse to the Nigerian Constitution which you placed above all things, which of these criteria stated in the constitution was not met by those you believed were rightfully disenfranchised.

To be eligible to vote, he/she must be
1. A citizen of Nigeria;
2. Has attained the age of eighteen (18) years;
3. Ordinarily resident, work in, originate from the Local Government Area (LGA), Council, ward covered by the registration officers of the Commission for registration as a voter;
4. Free from any incapacity to vote under any law in Nigeria;
5. Present him/herself to the registration officer of the Commission for registration as a voter; and
6. Must not be subject to any incapacity to vote under any law in Nigeria.

Keep in mind, that you are a patriotic Nigerian.
Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by bdon12: 2:34pm On Jan 14
flokii:

Dont be silly.everyone knows that a particular ethnicity wasnt allowed to vote in Lagos. There was video evidences to this everywhere n threats before d actual election also on video.why are u calling white black
Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ogene001: 2:34pm On Jan 14
flokii:

You are only proving the numerical strength of Igbos in Lagos. So without violence Igbos choice would have won ABI?
Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by StreetFight: 2:40pm On Jan 14
1nice:

Stop talking rubbish!!

But I thought you were brave nah, why didn't you come out and be used to count scores?
Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Khd95(m): 4:01pm On Jan 14
flokii:

but they crossed the same boundary to pay tax in Lagos, live in Lagos for years but it’s time to vote you remember boundaries

If this was the case Nigerian immigrant shouldn’t be allowed to vote in countries like Canada, UK, IS etc

Nigerians don’t just bites in those countries they have eve gone ahead to hold public/ political positions if the “original owners” of the land have this same mentality as you, Nigerians will be denied several things abroad

1 Like

Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by flokii: 5:09pm On Jan 14
DesChyko:

Again, as a patriotic Nigerian, and with recourse to the Nigerian Constitution which you placed above all things, which of these criteria stated in the constitution was not met by those you believed were rightfully disenfranchised.

To be eligible to vote, he/she must be
1. A citizen of Nigeria;
2. Has attained the age of eighteen (18) years;
3. Ordinarily resident, work in, originate from the Local Government Area (LGA), Council, ward covered by the registration officers of the Commission for registration as a voter;
4. Free from any incapacity to vote under any law in Nigeria;
5. Present him/herself to the registration officer of the Commission for registration as a voter; and
6. Must not be subject to any incapacity to vote under any law in Nigeria.

Keep in mind, that you are a patriotic Nigerian.

I'm curious.. why are you Igbos always so fixated on other people's lands and politics?. Why can't you guys channel your energy to the South East and make meaningful impacts there??.

I don't go about screaming that I want a seperate country like you lots do.. You want your separate country yet y'all are always quick to quote constitution and claim rights you don't allow others have in the South East.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.. do to others what you want done to you.
If other tribes can't have free hand in the South East, then South Easterners should not be allowed free hand in other parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Bobloco: 5:13pm On Jan 14
flokii:

Stop being clever by half

If Nigeria is a sane country, MC Oluomo should be in jail answering for his crimes committed against people believed to be from a particular ethnic group because of their democratic choice

1 Like

Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by DesChyko: 5:23pm On Jan 14
flokii:

I'm curious.. why are you Igbos always so fixated on other people's lands and politics?. Why can't you guys channel your energy to the South East and make meaningful impacts there??.

I don't go about screaming that I want a seperate country like you lots do.. You want your separate country yet y'all are always quick to quote constitution and claim rights you don't allow others have in the South East.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.. do to others what you want done to you.
If other tribes can't have free hand in the South East, then South Easterners should not be allowed free hand in other parts of the country.

I listed about 6 points that makes one eligible to vote and asked you to point out one in support of the violent disenfranchisement you passionately preach. In your submission, you didn't back yourself with any.

In a nutshell, there is no section of the constitution that supports the disenfranchisement you are pushing for.. Now that we have established that, let's get down to the facts that matter.

You often parade yourself as a patriotic citizen. Take a look at how convenient it was for you to suspend the Nigerian constitution on the altar of self gratification. Now answer this question, especially with your most recent deeds in mind,

"Are you really a patriotic Nigerian or an emergency lover of Nigeria?"

Most smart people will know that question was rhetorical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Codepain: 5:37pm On Jan 14
flokii:

That's the problem with Democracy. Large number of fools will cross to your town and start deciding for the owner of the land
Re: I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 1nice(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14
StreetFight:

But I thought you were brave nah, why didn't you come out and be used to count scores?
You people are cowards, just to boast is what you all knows.
Below is the video of igbos beating mc oluomo thugs that came to stop igbos from voting in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwVl52CJodQ&pp=ygU4SWdib3MgcHJldmVudGVkIHRvdXRzIGZyb20gc3RlYWxpbmcgYmFsbG90IGJveCBpbiBMYWdvcyA%3D
APC Thugs Beaten Balablu And Bulabah By Igbos In Lagos After They Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes.

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Yerima Of Zamfara State For President! / Northern Presidency Bad For Nigerian Unity. / Fahrenheit 7/7: London 7/7 Revisited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.