Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja (19462 Views)

Finance Minister Zainab vs Communication Minister Pantami: Battle Line Drawn / Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' / Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by Truthshotcrazy: 11:11pm On Jan 14
BlueRayDick:
So what’s now the essence of the NIN he forced us to register even at the height of COVID-19 pandemic?

The same Pantami said NIN would curb insecurity challenge like his one that year . One would’ve thought he would use his influence in the past government to reach out to key stakeholders on how to use whatever he’s acheived with NIN to locate the criminals . Abi na audio achievements that one sef be like most of Buhari’s government’s achievements ?
cool
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by Jasonekah98: 11:14pm On Jan 14
Thought you all said "it shall not be well to those who voted in Tinubu". Is it that you didn't believe your prayers will work??...

More to come cos once this ransom is paid, it's open season to all and sundry. Stay safe though
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by tete7000(m): 11:40pm On Jan 14
Judolisco:
Otunba lamba... Invincible friend... Northerners dat kept quiet during buhari's tenure are now finding their voices.. Tinubu should be very careful make dem no Jonathan am

Asid Tinubus is not one of those who pulled Jonathan down
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by Femeto: 11:43pm On Jan 14
Your father Buhari has failed Nigerians. BAT has continued where he left.
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by Originalsly: 11:45pm On Jan 14
I'm thinking ... if I had N50M ... I would rather put up a N25M reward for the capture of the kidnappers ... dead or alive ... AND ... freedom of all the victims without injury.... money guaranteed . If you are one of the kidnappers ... on hearing this ... what will you be thinking? ... what will you do?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by marvrick: 11:49pm On Jan 14
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ex-minister-pantamis-friend-donates-n50m-to-rescue-five-sisters-abducted-in-abuja/

I've been reading comments and I'm yet to see a dscerning one.

This incident is a decoy hiding the killer blow and President Tinubu is the target here, the aim is simply to subvert the President's powers, to make him look weak especially with regards to the ongoing insecurity everywhere, particularly in the North.

If I were Asiwaju, I would ask Patanmi to return the money and then I'll pay the random from either my purse or the Federation account. I'll also make sure I provide further 10million to the Special squad that will liquidate the kidnappers.
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by treatise: 12:00am On Jan 15
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ex-minister-pantamis-friend-donates-n50m-to-rescue-five-sisters-abducted-in-abuja/
How much would the middlemen be paid? It might be good to establish price control board for kidnapping businesses and headquartered in Zamfara state.
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by egoldman(m): 12:05am On Jan 15
dre11:

An account has been made public for Nigerians to contribute funds for the rescue of their fellow citizens, and we have a commander-in-chief and one of the largest and strongest armies in Africa,tufia.
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:06am On Jan 15
madridguy:
Your point exactly?

You people don't have a single shame at all. Look at what tribalism is doing to u. Jonathan wanted to take off subsidy and all of u gathered because of ur selfish interest now look at were we are today. U can't even defend urself anymore. Tufiakwa!!
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by egoldman(m): 12:10am On Jan 15
madridguy:
Your point exactly?

That you are a hypocrite and goal shifter.
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by Pque(m): 12:11am On Jan 15
Seriously, it's Nigerian govt that is condoning and encouraging this kidnapping work. It seems the government is making it look very lucrative for guys who intend to get into the business. The economy is bad and the govt is embellishing kidnapping work like this. Tell me why many other youth won't dabble into the business that is very profitable such as this. Useless leaders in government.
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by YoshihideSuga: 12:33am On Jan 15
madridguy:
Your point exactly?

Shameless hypocrite! Shame no dey catch una.
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by YoshihideSuga: 12:38am On Jan 15
gidjah:
THEY KEPT MUTE OVER THE DECEMBER 25THE SATANIC ATTACK by thier family members(FULANIs and other bandits )they suddenly found Thier voices on this matter now ,lots of pastors ,family members and even church members have always been slaughtered up north and none of this satanic Islamic bigots here even in nairaland took up honesty and truthfulness to ever condemn such.Suddemly Atiku too has now a voice to speak one sided as usual. We all know about the Islamic agenda openly going on allover the north and gradually creeping into the South (most especially the SW) but so unfortunately,my people in d SW are so blinded and bent over by the sadistic Weapons of hate the north has successfully fashioned for them to use against Thier own kinsmen!! What a shame ,what a sham we are in to this God forbid marriage called Nigeria !

I weep for the young ones still coming up on this soul of ours, if we continue with this grave silence with fear of been labelled rebels and not speak out now ,killing this monster confronting us ,I doubt if we will be able to travel as far as 50km journey in the next two years ahead all over this nation .I was born up north and still live here ,so Make una no foolishly quote me out of ignorance or bitter attack , I am on the average more enlightened than most of you who live only in your cocoon for years and never move around the nation to see how tthings have been for some time now. I have been privi to go round this nation and even outside so I speak from observation and experience. This killings and destruction started against the Christians in d north ,then they (the evil champions ENEMIES OF TRUTH )were jubilating about it ,"the kafirs" attendance are been
Gradually reduced '..so they were. Saying then.Now the chicken has come home to roost
!no more plenty 'kafir'to kill and abduct like before and d evil beast must suck blood ,so any one he comes across becomes a likeable meal or meat ! ACCORDING TO SOME GUYS ONLINE,"LAS LAS EVERY BODY GO CHOP BREAK FAST" !!

Does this mean Nigeria will one day be islamised?
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by YoshihideSuga: 12:39am On Jan 15
marvrick:

This incident is a decoy hiding the killer blow and President Tinubu is the target here, the aim is simply to subvert the President's powers, to make him look weak especially with regards to the ongoing insecurity everywhere, particularly in the North.

If I were Asiwaju, I would ask Patanmi to return the money and then I'll pay the random from either my purse or the Federation account. I'll also make sure I provide further 10million to the Special squad that will liquidate the kidnappers.

Did you offer the same solution when hundreds of people were butchered in Plateau and Benue states? Or are the lives of girls greater than the poor farmers in those states?
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by Morbeta11(m): 12:43am On Jan 15
In Nigeria, Crime won.
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by marvrick: 1:05am On Jan 15
YoshihideSuga:

Did you offer the same solution when hundreds of people were butchered in Plateau and Benue states? Or are the lives of girls greater than the poor farmers in those states?

You miss the point entirely. The issue is not the insecurity per se but rather its usage by the North as their last stranglehold on Nigeria. Because as long as insecurity continues under any government, it means that government is not in total control of its sovereignty.

That's the game.
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by delishpot: 1:10am On Jan 15
Ok
Devil gives with left hand and takes with right hand.

Na Dem Dem.
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by patomberekpe(m): 2:06am On Jan 15
Very lucrative business, this is donating other will donate, FG will donate to give to their brothers the boko haram and bandits they formed for themselves and when the money is completed in billions then they will return the 50millon back to the Man who made the audio donation while sharing the others and perhaps released the ladies and wait for another kidnap.
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by wizelink(m): 2:17am On Jan 15
This fraud of a man who promised to use NIN to track down insecurity and made people pass through hell just to enroll but all na wash. Billions of naira wasted and kidnapping still go unabated. You sat on that position and can't even rescue your friends with your failed technology.
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by waldigit: 2:39am On Jan 15
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by Ewaochesamco: 3:46am On Jan 15
Imagine paying 50m Ramson to kidnappers is to encourage them to kidnap more people!
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by bjtinz: 4:01am On Jan 15
marvrick:

Seriously? 😳😳 .

It's bad enough that a former minister is openly admitting to paying off ransom, but the C-in-C?? shocked come on Bro, that would be the worst decision ever.

Yes, I know it's a very dicey situation and we all want the remaining siblings to be returned unharmed, but openly admitting to paying millions in ransom is not the way to go about it. It only further emboldens would be kidnappers
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by Villagepeople1: 4:07am On Jan 15
jmoore:
They are enabling the kidnappers.

What has police, army said about this incident?

Exminister that should easily have access to police to handle this case.

Which way Nigeria?

Safety first before saying anything
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by pinkguy(m): 4:12am On Jan 15
Indirely funding terrorist,we know how he promised to lead terrorist in plautuea state
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by PoliteActivist: 4:13am On Jan 15
bjtinz:

Seriously? 😳😳 .

It's bad enough that a former minister is openly admitting to paying off ransom, but the C-in-C?? shocked come on Bro, that would be the worst decision ever.

Yes, I know it's a very dicey situation and we all want the remaining siblings to be returned unharmed, but openly admitting to paying millions in ransom is not the way to go about it. It only further emboldens would be kidnappers

*Politeness*
They should rather pass a law making payment of ransom a felony. If you are caught paying ransome you go to jail. Also when someone is kidnapped it'd be assumed they're dead. Pass a law that once someone is kidnapped it MUST be reported to police, then a funeral held for the person.
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by watino: 5:05am On Jan 15
When the young girls are released, they will be shared among them.

That's the reason his friend paid
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:10am On Jan 15
hisexcellency34:
Shameless Pantami. Boko Haram sponsor. If your NIN worked, which phones are these terrorists using to communicate?
Victims fone is wat dey use but trust me, govt can pinpoint d exact locations criminals makes call from... so I believe d kidnappers will soon be rounded up & paraded on tv.
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by ABC101FF: 5:22am On Jan 15
What friend? Sending pocket money to your boys. With all the NIN see what they've made us look like. NO cellular tracking from the moribund security agencies. Most kidnappers now use victims phones to put across calls thereby eliminating NIN documentation. Our security and intelligence agencies as as useless as they come.
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by wildernessVoice: 5:42am On Jan 15
atiku4President:
Na dem dem. Can't his friend just call and it will be done

Truly na dem revolving funds.
The same man that has record of terrorism allegations.
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:02am On Jan 15
Must you announce it. What if they increase it
Re: Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja by madridguy(m): 6:03am On Jan 15
Shame catch you because you still fowl or you shit for body?

YoshihideSuga:

Shameless hypocrite! Shame no dey catch una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution / Osinbajo Visits N-Power Response Center, Abuja (Photos) / We Won’t Have President Who Can’t Go To America – Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.