Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

T.b Joshua Documentary..few Questioned Raise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.b Joshua Documentary..few Questioned Raise (133 Views)

T.B. Joshua “Delivers” 2 Lesbian Partners During Church Service (Photos) / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T.b Joshua Documentary..few Questioned Raise by Adakintroy: 8:05am On Jan 15
I saw the documentary few several time. This are my take. Everyone is entitle to one.

.1. A crime is reported to police not to press. Unless it's for smear and not justice. If Nigeria police are corrupt what about the British?. Did those ladies seek the British police counsel What's your aim. Justice or smear? I go with smear.

2. The documentary was presented as a film with background sound effects. To much background effect as if to draw a particular emotions from audience.. at times too dramatic a sound effect...I would rather it was presented plane. That's giving the victim helping hand from the studio. Unless it was a stage. Who knows. Either way the press already had a side.

3. The narrative was the girl was t.b joshua biological daughter which he had out of wedlock but was too ashame to present her to the world for his name sake. Who is telling truth?. I say hear the other side argument for balance. The story from the other side was that she was abadon as a child. Can we get a DNA now.?

4. Overselling of a sadistic sociopathic viewpoint for empathy/ sympathy. If there was a beating that last years non stop surely there will be evidence of bruises all over her. Don't you people think that's what the court will analyse and not her words ?. Hot water don't mis much. Hot water scars will be visible. Were are they? Years upon years of abuse with no body harm. That gets thrown out in court everyday for lack of evidence. You will think BBC will concentrate here rather than trying to get into minds with emotional word play.

5. She was thrown out and started street begging. Again pushing strong sympathetic viewpoint. She spent all her life in the synagogue. Around a multi billionaire. Had no phone or 50k in her acct and not one single human to help her rent a shank of say 30k that's all over ikotun?. To begin with. Just straight to street. Common? Really common.? It takes a lot to fall that low. You really did not make friend all your years there that what it implies. What kind of a person are you then?.

What about your mother, relative from the other side work colleagues ...common..from church to street Straight.
Re: T.b Joshua Documentary..few Questioned Raise by budaatum: 11:20am On Jan 15

(1) (Reply)

How An NL Atheist Liked His Own Posts 3 Times (Screenshot) / Reincarnation Theories: What Actually Happens Spiritually / CAN Protests FIRS’ ‘jesus Debt’ Easter Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.