Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda (15855 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO / Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment / Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by DamnnNiggarr: 11:03am On Jan 15
I heartily congratulate Professor Ogechi Adeola, a Nigerian, recently appointed as Deputy Vice-Chancellor – Academic (DVCA) at the University of Kigali (UoK), Rwanda, by the Governing Body of the University.

Prof Adeola's appointment at the University of Kigali (UoK), is an obvious connection and reward to her hard work and track record of brilliance and success. Her story, therefore, reminds us that Nigeria has an abundance of talents, which when nurtured under productive leadership, will transform our nation. I have remained consistent in my belief that with responsible leadership, we will build a conducive nation that will enable Nigerians to fully explore their talents and through hard work, ascend the ladder of success and excel on the global stage, as now exemplified by Prof Ogechi Adeola. I wish her well as she commences this amazing journey. I do hope that she will contribute to the growth of the Institution, and also contribute to the development of our dear nation. A New Nigeria built on hard work and excellence is POssible. -PO

Peter Obi

12 Likes

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by DamnnNiggarr: 11:04am On Jan 15
shocked

let the tears begin to flow in 1... 2... go...

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by Obiedun(m): 11:09am On Jan 15
That is the only thing he is good at

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by Cruise777: 11:11am On Jan 15
cool

Atleast Tinubu is creating jobs.... Peter Obi now minister for congratulations , Atiku is unofficial ambassador for Dubai

75 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by DamnnNiggarr: 11:11am On Jan 15
Obiedun:
That is the only thing he is good at
Because you guys hate to see comments or update from Obi, expect to see more of it, because, I will see to that, to see how long you guys will go with the hate

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by Dubetex96(m): 11:12am On Jan 15
I wish and hope this man won't contemplate contesting in 2027. Nigerians like sufferings we don't want a better life.

8 Likes

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by DamnnNiggarr: 11:13am On Jan 15
Cruise777:
Atleast Tinubu is creating jobs.... Peter Obi now minister for congratulations , Atiku is unofficial ambassador for Dubai
More of your tears please!

Which jobs has Tinubu created?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by Obiedun(m): 11:17am On Jan 15
DamnnNiggarr:
Because you guys hate to see comments or update from Obi, expect to see more of it, because, I will see to that to see how long you guys will go with the hate
Keep quiet. I have touched your lord and saviour, right? You go wail taya. Obi has nothing to offer you. He can only deceive the gullible who are ready to lick his ass. Open your eyes.

28 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by Cruise777: 11:19am On Jan 15
DamnnNiggarr:
More of your tears please!

Which jobs has Tinubu created?

And you think this is the type of politics that would help Obeer

Insult everyone

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by technicallyrich(m): 11:20am On Jan 15
Cruise777:

Insult everyone
You just showed us you are Yoruba.ns Dem dey type like these

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:20am On Jan 15
Dubetex96:
I wish and hope this man won't contemplate contesting in 2027. Nigerians like sufferings we don't want a better life.

I can see how all Anambra were enjoying during his tenure, yeye dey smell

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by Crime007: 11:21am On Jan 15
Smiles 😊😊😊
Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by DamnnNiggarr: 11:22am On Jan 15
Cruise777:

Insult everyone
what's your definition of "insult"?

whether Peter Obi leads Nigeria in the future or not, na me and you go still enjoy the dividend of electoral mistake.

I doubt you can travel from Lagos to Ibadan on land 🤣🤣🤣🤣

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by Cruise777: 11:23am On Jan 15
DamnnNiggarr:

whether Peter Obi leads Nigeria in the future or not, na me and you go still enjoy the dividend of electoral mistake.

I have lived in 3 continents so speak for yourself

If you need evidence ask

Born In a private hospital, lived in my own house, schooled privately from kindergarten to MSC

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by DamnnNiggarr: 11:24am On Jan 15
Tsolutionifede:
I can see how all Anambra were enjoying during his tenure, yeye dey smell
how old were you when Peter Obi was the governor?

8 Likes

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by DamnnNiggarr: 11:28am On Jan 15
Cruise777:

I have lived in 3 continents so speak for yourself

If you need evidence ask

Born In a private hospital, lived in my own house, schooled privately from kindergarten to MSC
Those automatically make you no longer being a Nigerian,

oh, I see!

17 Likes

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by blamingthedevil: 11:29am On Jan 15
Busy body

4 Likes

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by Streetdoctor: 11:29am On Jan 15
I burstedone Agbadorian some time ago, he's one of the online billionaire but begger in real life, I won't mention his name and details, I didn't even know that d idiots stays 20minutes from my end. I wanted to gift him something until I saw that d idiot is one of d online and offline vagabonds supporting idiot drug lord without any economic plan.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by Cruise777: 11:29am On Jan 15
DamnnNiggarr:
Those automatically make you no longer being a Nigerian,

oh, I see!

Just asking you not to generalize

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by GanagiBitrus: 11:29am On Jan 15
Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by allanphash7(m): 11:29am On Jan 15
Has he Congratulated PBAT?

5 Likes

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by degreatstalion: 11:29am On Jan 15
cheesy
Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by Bobloco: 11:30am On Jan 15
Cruise777:

Tinubu created jobs by making sure over 180 million Nigerians are wallowing in multidimensional poverty

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by Streetdoctor: 11:30am On Jan 15
Cruise777:
ok

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by Treasure17(m): 11:31am On Jan 15
Mr president.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by Cruise777: 11:31am On Jan 15
Bobloco:

Tinubu created jobs by making sure over 180 million Nigerians are wallowing in multidimensional poverty

Speak for yourself and some lazy few... 180 Nigerians are hard working barber, traders, Olosho, yahoo and other jobs

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:31am On Jan 15
allanphash7:
Has he Congratulated PBAT?
Not Yet

3 Likes

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by saxahe33: 11:32am On Jan 15
Congratulations
Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by Streetdoctor: 11:32am On Jan 15
DamnnNiggarr:

travel ke, person wey dey beg for food dey travel

5 Likes

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by Cruise777: 11:32am On Jan 15
Streetdoctor:

ok
You go create meme tire this 8 years of Tinubu

Just get them on Blockchain

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda by Obiedun(m): 11:32am On Jan 15
Streetdoctor:
ONE OF DEM
E pain am

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ojogbane Adegbe Explains His Role In N10b Gift For PDP Chiefs- The Nation / Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo / Oyo State Governor, Engr. Seyi Makinde Sacks Council, Board Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.