Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Apc Will Not Abandon Zack Orji- Culture And Creative Minister (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Will Not Abandon Zack Orji- Culture And Creative Minister (video) (159 Views)

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc Will Not Abandon Zack Orji- Culture And Creative Minister (video) by Kingsley34: 3:37pm On Jan 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg723Kf-XXs?si=JfEM3fUlUNxhb9Ps
Zack Orji, a veteran actor and a member of the ruling party, the All Progressives Congress, who recently underwent a brain surgery, will not be abandoned by the party, another actor, Saidi Balogun has said.

In an interview with Saturday Beats, Balogun, who is also a member of the APC, and the assistant spokesperson of the Performing and Creative Art Directorate of the 422-man APC Presidential Campaign Council for the last elections, stated that the government was doing all it could to make sure that the actor got back on his feet.

He said, “We are doing what we can. The authorities concerned were there and they did not abandon him, they rose up to the occasion. Before we can even stretch our hands, they (party) are stretching all their body to make sure he is okay.

“They will do the needful, because whatever we do, people are watching us. They are up to the task. If not, we would have heard a cry from the actor.”
Reacting to people who criticise and Orji and other entertainers for supporting President Bola Tinubu in the run-up to the elections, Balogun said, “We get a lot of backlash. As a matter of fact, some producers no longer call us for work, because they belong to the opposition. But, before I came into the ‘war’, I was prepared. I only pray that what they are blasting me for would be fruitful to me and the people too.”
Source:
https://punchng.com/apc-will-not-abandon-zack-orji-culture-minister/%

Re: Apc Will Not Abandon Zack Orji- Culture And Creative Minister (video) by Jerryblaq: 3:57pm On Jan 15
I have literally forgotten how this man actually supported tinubu wholeheartedly in the recent election.

I just wish him speedy recovery grin

(1) (Reply)

Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Hon. Hassan Atawodi Calls For Prayers, Supports / More Troubles For Tinubu’s Minister As Anti-corruption Agency Invites Tunji-ojo / Supreme Court Reserves Judgement On Nnpp’s Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.