Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria (889 Views)

Tinubu: The Reason Peter Obi & Anambra People Call Lagos Home Sweet Home. / The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! / HAPPENING NOW!!! Chief Obiukwu Hosts Senator Elect, Ekwunife, Kalu,& Anyim (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by Kushites: 5:42pm On Jan 15
A narcissist always needs attention.

Negative or positive it doesn’t matter.

And they are thick as rocks because they think we can’t see through them.

In fact the more Obi does this rubbish - using the success of private citizens to morally elevate himself and attack the government, the more repulsive he is to Nigerians who can clearly see through his manipulative tactics.

It’s so disgusting the way he is feeding off the success of individual Nigerians to elevate his political position. He doesn’t give a damn about any of these people he ‘congratulates’.

They are just pawns in his manipulative political agenda.

Which is why he ALWAYS laces his unsolicited praise for them with jabs against the govt.

He never just congratulates them, and leaves it at that. Which is what someone who really cares about YOU, does.

He must add his anti-govt jabs after the ‘congratulation’, and link their success to some real or imagined government failure.

Proving that it’s not about them, but about HIS political ambition.

Those people he is ‘congratulating’ should tell him to stop leeching on their success to elevate himself.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by Obiedun(m): 5:58pm On Jan 15
That is the only thing he is good at

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by Bobloco: 6:01pm On Jan 15
The two commenters above are clowns

Please don't mind them

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by Kushites: 6:07pm On Jan 15
Bobloco:
The two commenters above are clowns

Please don't mind them

…….yeah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by bmaster2000: 6:11pm On Jan 15
Let Obi Peter keep congratulating people..perhaps Timubu will create one ministry and department solely for him called the Ministry of Congratulation Affairs....watch out for the new Minister of Congratulations Affairs...
And help me tell him that I will soon get my Ph.D. certificate....so he should go to his social media handle to congratulate me in advance....after all, he will be paid through the tax I'm paying to the government.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by Bobloco: 6:24pm On Jan 15
bmaster2000:
Let Obi Peter keep congratulating people..perhaps Timubu will create one ministry and department solely for him called the Ministry of Congratulation Affairs....watch out for the new Minister of Congratulations Affairs...
And help me tell him that I will soon get my Ph.D. certificate....so he should go to his social media handle to congratulate me in advance....after all, he will be paid through the tax I'm paying to the government.....

Another clown

Please don't mind them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by Kushites: 8:34pm On Jan 15
bmaster2000:

He will only congratulate you if you've already been hyped by others for your success.

If no one knows about you on social media, he won't say a thing about you.

The individual success of Nigerians is currency to him.

He weaponises their successes against the govt.

The bigger your success or popularity for your success, the higher your value for that purpose.

The lower it is, the lower your value.

Right now you are worth a 20 naira note with your unknown self and PhD.

He goes for 1,000 naira notes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by Ozommadu: 9:42pm On Jan 15
Obiedun:
That is the only thing he is good at

Atleast he's good at something...what is tilumbu good at?? Stealing through his ministers

Once a criminal, always a criminal, that's tilumbu

2 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by Karismatik(f): 9:56pm On Jan 15
The more you guys find reason to criticize Mr Peter Obi, the more oafish you become.

How do you justify yourself when you downplay the fecklessness of your lethargic president just so you can get at a man that isn't even aware of your sorry existence?

Bandits may soon get you, how are you going to raise the ransom? This should bother you more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by Obiedun(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15
Ozommadu:

Atleast he's good at something...what is tilumbu good at?? Stealing through his ministers

Once a criminal, always a criminal, that's tilumbu
He is using that to scam the gullible who are ready to lick his asss. Don't fall victim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by Kushites: 10:12pm On Jan 15
Karismatik:
The more you guys find reason to criticize Mr Peter Obi, the more oafish you become.

How do you justify yourself when you downplay the fecklessness of your lethargic president just so you can get at a man that isn't even aware of your sorry existence?

Bandits may soon get you, how are you going to raise the ransom? This should bother you more.

Diversion and Whataboutism.

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by chichar1(f): 10:13pm On Jan 15
Kushites:

In fact the more Obi does this rubbish - using the success of private citizens to morally elevate himself and attack the government, the more repulsive he is to Nigerians who can clearly see through his manipulative tactics.

It’s so disgusting the way he is feeding off the success of individual Nigerians to elevate his political position. He doesn’t give a damn about any of these people he ‘congratulates’.

Which is why he ALWAYS laces his unsolicited praise for them with jabs against the govt.

He never just congratulates them, and leaves it at that. Which is what someone who really cares about YOU, does.

He must add his anti-govt jabs after the ‘congratulation’, and link their success to some real or imagined government failure.

Those people he is ‘congratulating’ should tell him to stop leeching on their success to elevate himself.

Madman anthem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by Kushites: 11:59pm On Jan 15
chichar1:
Madman anthem.

The truth is bitter to fawning, demented Obidients whose mad task is to daily blow air on his scrotum.

2 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by JagabanB: 12:12am On Jan 16
Karismatik:

Obi is never an option for Nigeriàñs no matter how white u paint him after his 8 coIIosaI faiIure as governor.

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by chichar1(f): 12:33am On Jan 16
Kushites:

The truth is bitter to fawning, demented Obidients whose mad task is to daily blow air on his scrotum.
mtcheeewww!!!!! Abeg who is making this noise?
Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by chichar1(f): 12:36am On Jan 16
JagabanB:

Obi is never an option for Nigeriàñs no matter how white u paint him after his 8 coIIosaI faiIure as governor.
And Tinubu was an option. Mtcheeewww Yeyenatu
Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by Max24: 2:24am On Jan 16
OP is spot on. I can see clearly through his tactics. He does not have any governmental standing legacy after ruling Anambra for 8 years other than the failed hero beer yet his gullible followers think I his the best thing after sliced bread. Can we compare the Anambra Hero beer investment with the recent Lagos Dangote refinery investment? Those people's intelligence is overrated. The intelligent one even told them his investments in Anambra presently is next to nothing. May I never follow a blind man.
Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by 9japride(m): 2:38am On Jan 16
Op are you being paid to distract Nigerians? With all the security and financial challenges in the country, it's Peter Obi that's your problem?
At times I just wonder if all these monikers are truely Nigerians?
No sense of empathy towards the common man? Everything is just trolling and irrelevant noise.
Peter Obi is doing fine, can that be said for the common man? Why can't you guys use this energy to tell the government in power to make life easy for all Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by ezegold4we: 3:09am On Jan 16
OBI, still tormenting children of darkness
Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by Mentcee(m): 5:43am On Jan 16
Kushites:

Just go to hell with your unsolicited opinion you phool.

2 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by ecolime(m): 6:00am On Jan 16
shocked
Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by JagabanB: 8:20am On Jan 16
chichar1:
And Tinubu was an option. Mtcheeewww Yeyenatu
You know he is.
Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by Meagainstthem: 8:34am On Jan 16
Don't bother yourself about that clown,he and his followers are slaving for another fulani in 2027 and they will lose woefully,because that clown will never rule Nigeria
Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by chichar1(f): 9:08am On Jan 16
JagabanB:

You know he is.
Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by JagabanB: 11:38am On Jan 16
chichar1:
Tufiakwa!!!!
We wóñ't put the agulu faiIure who cañ't live with his faiIure in Anambra as president.
Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by chichar1(f): 4:50pm On Jan 16
JagabanB:

We wóñ't put the agulu faiIure who cañ't live with his faiIure in Anambra as president.
Madman anthem.
Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by Karismatik(f): 4:53pm On Jan 16
JagabanB:

But you are always here discussing him and his good deed, even though you try to paint them as bad.
Only a witch and its offsprings find faults in the good that people do.

Go get life.
Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by JagabanB: 10:26am On Jan 17
Karismatik:

But you are always here discussing him and his good deed, even though you try to paint them as bad.
Only a witch and its offsprings find faults in the good that people do.

Go get life.
List the good deeds.
Tell us how he made Anambra the city of dreams today.
Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by JagabanB: 10:27am On Jan 17
chichar1:
Madman anthem.
Ur tèàrs wóñ't change reaIity.
Re: The REAL Reason Peter Obi Is Now ‘Chief Congratulator’ Of Nigeria by chichar1(f): 9:32pm On Jan 17
JagabanB:

Ur tèàrs wóñ't change reaIity.
mtcheeewww !!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Can Atiku Ever Become President? / May 29 / Newly Redesigned Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.