Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. (2844 Views)

Miniflat, 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let In Ikosi Ketu, Lagos(see pictures) / 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent In Ikosi Ketu Lagos / Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 6:06am On Nov 15, 2011
Available
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2011
still dey
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2011
How would i inspect then, Didn't you leave the key for anyone in Lag? How is the deal gonna go through. Am not always around. I only Have Saturdays out of the 7days of the week,, Or are you thinking that i would just send my money by looking at how fine the outside of the building or how Big it is. Am beginning to suspect foul play here. undecided
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
I can actually call anyway, Am sorry bout the way i spoke earlier on, Would give you a call soon, But i would come back here to vex if i notice that things ain't right. Would call you at the close of work,
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ijogz K:

How would i inspect then, Didn't you leave the key for anyone in Lag? How is the deal gonna go through. Am not always around. I only Have Saturdays out of the 7days of the week,, Or are you thinking that i would just send my money by looking at how fine the outside of the building or how Big it is. Am beginning to suspect foul play here. undecided

While you actually raised a valid objection, you have no basis to insinuate a foul play, I did not drop any Acct no here or ask anybody to make payment into any Acct no. I already have a pool of prospects but have not yet seal the deal because of my not being around. But if you still feel something is not right, feel free to ignore the advert.
Thanks.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2011
When are you gonna be around for inspection, That's my issue, You are not the only option as well,
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by Osila2: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2011
@folex
I have been following your thread since the first day you placed your offer on NairaLand hence I was initially interested in same. But I have come to realise that you are an arrogant boy that dont know how to relate with the public and I wonder how your employer are able to cope with you. Everyday you wake up in the morning to plead for buyer and do same before you go to bed, to the extent that your thread has occupied two pages on NairaLand. Sweating to sell off your used personal items in the apartment and refund the unutilized? house rent you paid as you are no more in Lagos, yet you snap and yap every party that indicate interest in your offer. You have forgotten that as far as your effects are still in the apartment your rent is running but instead of you to play a good PR in the disposal of your personal effects and able to get the remaining of your rent back, you are behaving as if you are doing any one what contact you for the items and the apartment a favour. Dont you know that anybody that buy your USED personal items and rent the apartment before the expiration of your term is doing you a great favour and taking a big risk at the same time. The risk is that the buyer will be sleeping on your bed (who knows what you have performed and poured on the bed, not minding what we hear and see happening all over the place). The buyer will be using your fridge (who knows what you had been storing there before you left). The buyer will be using your aircondition (who knows what you had placed in there or mix with the gas).
The big question is. why dont you gave the property to your family if you are on a good terms with them or maybe you cant because you are not in the family's good book or do you want to tell me that no one in your family will need any of them? No wonder you can display to the whole world your empty ego. It seems you have forgotten the power, penetration, influence of the internet and NairaLand. I know from your writeup that you are a small boy with low experience, exposure, mentality and possibility a bachelor. If you have gotten pool of prospects, why are you still advertising and begging for new ones. Why dont you conclude with the POOL OF PROSPECTS or whom do you think you are fooling?
You can now see that you are not doing anybody that indicate interest in your offer a favour rather they are the one taking a huge risk in taking up your offer, not without the attendant risks. And like @Ijogz K wrote you "You are not the only option as well". There are many and various options.
I wont be suprised if you include me among those ones you have rained subtle barrage of derogative words unto, as I know that truth is bitter.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 2:27am On Nov 17, 2011
@Osila2, you are so wrong. But i wont join issue with you.
Thanks.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2011
Osila2:

The big question is. why dont you give the property to your family if you are on a good terms with them or maybe you cant because you are not in the family's good book or do you want to tell me that no one in your family will need any of them?

No wonder you can display to the whole world your empty ego. It seems you have forgotten the power, penetration, influence of the internet and NairaLand.

If you have gotten pool of prospects, why are you still advertising and begging for new ones. Why dont you conclude with the POOL OF PROSPECTS or whom do you think you are fooling?

Perfect reply grin
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2011
@Ijogs K & Osila2, sorry if my post offend you. I did'nt mean to offend anybody. Probably the reason you are feeling that way is because you think whoever pick up the deal will be doing me a favour forgeting that this is as well a market place and mutual satisfaction and benefit is the goal here. While i like to give the place out in order to ease planning and logistics, i dont want to be seen as been despirate cos am not. @Ijogs K if you had called you wont have felt that way @ all. I dont want to travell to Lagos because of one prospect hence the need for @ least a few. In case one dont like it another will. Pls reason along with me in this direction and you will realize there is really no need for any form of altercation or vendetta btw us.
Thanks.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by Osila2: 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2011
Probably the reason you are feeling that way is because you think whoever pick up the deal will be doing me a favour forgeting that this is as well a market place and mutual satisfaction and benefit is the goal here. While i like to give the place out in order to ease planning and logistics, i dont want to be seen as been despirate cos am not.

Your apology would have been 100% accepted but for the fact that you shoot yourself in the leg again by the above emphasised writeup of yours.
I want you to know that a common rule in marketing is that your customer is the king no matter whom he is. You invest, trod, spend money on advertisement because of his partronage and not the other way around as there are thousands if not millions of alternatives available to him. So for him to partronize you is a great favour to you and not that you are doing him a favour. Now look at this scenario, if your effects exceeds your tenancy period in the apartment, do you think the Landlord will say because he like you or your face he will allow his apartment to be tied down by your effects? Won't he tell you to move them out to anywhere you want in order for a new tenant to move in or he will give you the alternative that you have to continue paying rent for the apartment. Now you see that any one who conclude your offer is really doing you a favour. @folex YOU ARE DESPERATE. There are no two words to it, noticing that you update your thread first thing in the morning, in the afternoon and last thing before you go to bed in the day. If these did not show signs of desperacy then it means goat will give birth to a chicken!! Yoruba will say: A ki fi owo to nduni pamo sabe aso (you dont hide your sore under your cloth), because you never can tell who will be of help to you or who will have the healing balm. Dont be ashame, swallow your pride.
Who knows maybe someone, somewhere reading your thread and all the exchanges and see your remorse will decide to conclude deal with you. I am sharing you part of my wisdom bacause I know that definitely I am far older than you with people working and earning salary from me.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2011
@Osilas, you really get my time, i cant stop laughing. Look @ all your long epistles grin grin grin. I don hear you, however it was equally wrong of you to resort to name callng in your earlier post just to make your point
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2011
This comedy, Well time is running out, because this post was created on 5th of this month, and we are close to the end of the month, From my calculation, the apartment is worth N454.54 per day, And you have wasted 12days, That is wasting 5,454.54 for just no reason. Well if am gonna get the apartment presently, its now worth N144,545.46, I don't play with time undecided
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2011
Ijogz K:

This comedy, Well time is running out, because this post was created on 5th of this month, and we are close to the end of the month, From my calculation, the apartment is worth N454.54 per day, And you have wasted 12days, That is wasting 5,454.54 for just no reason. Well if am gonna get the apartment presently, its now worth N144,545.46, I don't play with time undecided

send me a mail or lets talk on phone. You up for the total package?
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by NL1960: 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2011
@Ijogz K and @Osila2. Why are you guys wasting your time with Folex?. He said that he is not desperate and that he is doing somebody a favour. As for me, i have decided to watch and wait until the rent expires and if he refuses to remove his now tokuboh items, the landlord will throw them out and then i will rent the place. In a football club, if a player's contract remains one year and he refuses to sign a now one or the club refuses to let him leave, the club will end up loosing him for nothing at the end of the year. Any day those items stay in the apartment, their value diminishes.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by baslone: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2011
NL1960:

@Ijogz K and @Osila2. Why are you guys wasting your time with Folex?. He said that he is not desperate and that he is doing somebody a favour. As for me, i have decided to watch and wait until the rent expires and if he refuses to remove his now tokuboh items, the landlord will throw them out and then i will rent the place. In a football club, if a player's contract remains one year and he refuses to sign a now one or the club refuses to let him leave, the club will end up loosing him for nothing at the end of the year. Any day those items stay in the apartment, their value diminishes.

LMAAAAAAOOO!!!!!!! grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by GoodSamaritan: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
Op, pls tell the landlord that no Yoruba man can afford that house. If u change the advert to Igbo man, the house will be taken in less than 24hrs. Am an Igbo guy. Am waiting

(1) (2) (Reply)

To All Quantity Surveyors Bill Of Quantity For A 4 Bedroom Duplex Required / Cheap Property Of N6.5m In Lagos / How An Automatic Changeover Or ATS Controls Your Gen And Connects Your Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.