Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident (40136 Views)

Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) / 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) / Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by john1101(m): 8:33am On Jan 16
FuckTheMod:
Sad.
Even though the truck driver is not at fault in this case,
Most truck drivers are mad people. They usually take hard drugs.
I think regular drug tests should be conducted on them if they must keep their driver's licence.

As regular as 3-6 times yearly.

Hmm actually this must be a must to be supervised by ndlea but I doubt the old folks in power will think that way.
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by gigabyte13: 8:36am On Jan 16
May her soul find rest
People go come dey show her fake love now
Na so life dey be sha
You get more love, when you are gone

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by UptownVibes(m): 8:37am On Jan 16
Baztardidiot:
She should have swerved.most women can't handle steering.
Looking at her car and the side that had impact with the truck,you will see that she tried to swerve,but seems the speed was too much.. Rip to her

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by john1101(m): 8:37am On Jan 16
TheFacelessMan:

Be critical in thinking....

Look at the damage done to the car from the back.

It is obvious that she was hit at extremely high speed from the back. The damage was more at the back.

RIP to her.

70 percent of Nigerian truck drivers are on drugs what's ironic is that the drugs they are on is mostly alcohol(sachet alomo and the rest) which statistically is the major cause of accident world wide.Am an 26 year old Nigerian and that is what I have found out if you haven't yet.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by 12345baba(m): 8:38am On Jan 16
They should stop these trailers from operating in the day

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by airmark(m): 8:39am On Jan 16
If you think you are careful, what about other careless road users?

No matter what, always on seat belt inside a vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Judolisco(m): 8:42am On Jan 16
FuckTheMod:
Sad.
I think regular drug tests should be conducted on them if they must keep their driver's licence.

na God save me last year for Maitama bridge oh... Inside traffic d trailer lost its breaks and start reversing backwards, e clear my car and another cars.... How I take run comut sef ino fit explain
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Adedaniel211(m): 8:44am On Jan 16
So sad mehn... Na so one truck driver wan kill me for ijebu-ode road, I kuku face d bush. I'll die another day..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by ddippset(m): 8:45am On Jan 16
Kukutente23:

Sorry for your loss
Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by JJBROS(m): 8:48am On Jan 16
Debby the golden voice of Info FM Abuja. May your kind soul rest in peace, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by emonis88: 8:54am On Jan 16
May her soul rest in peace.😒😒😒
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by chronique(m): 8:57am On Jan 16
Who knows if the car that hit her from behind was being driven by someone who was using a phone and wasn't concentrating, or the driver was asleep. Too many bad drivers on the road these days.
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Druss(m): 8:59am On Jan 16
The car driver should be arrested and charged with manslaughter
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Exceed15: 9:01am On Jan 16
Kai I dey follow her on 95.1 fm . Such a brilliant journalist. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Bahamas95(m): 9:03am On Jan 16
RIP to her.

My only worry now is who will take proper care of her children? Most relatives are very wicked, they're fond of maltreating other people's children.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Easylife1234: 9:04am On Jan 16
Kai haaaa May her soul rest in peace
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Pussyisgud: 9:07am On Jan 16
One vaginarian gone
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by reiddecuti: 9:08am On Jan 16
UDOKABESTLUV:

https://www.facebook.com/100008153714575/posts/pfbid02scJxXXPNJQVX1oArbLALrMme8TSpPorJEqTvqzp8B42sgPNMZP7THeUcnhV73igLl/?app=fbl

Source: https://punchng.com/video-truck-crushes-nigeria-info-fm-presenter-deborah-ohamara-to-death-in-abuja/

The accident actually happened on Saturday, not Monday. Get your fact right blogger. She was really indeed a soul to be with, an Emerald. The family of Nigeria Info have indeed missed an icon.
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by YaksonFCA(m): 9:30am On Jan 16
This is sad. Debbie was a great presenter and will be missed. May her soul rest in peace. condolence to her family, entire staff of cool nigerian info FM.
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Gaskiya77: 9:36am On Jan 16
A game is lost indeed! May God almighty comfort her family and all staff nd listeners of Nig. Info 95.1 FM. RIP Deby.
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by CharleyBright(m): 9:51am On Jan 16
UDOKABESTLUV:

https://www.facebook.com/100008153714575/posts/pfbid02scJxXXPNJQVX1oArbLALrMme8TSpPorJEqTvqzp8B42sgPNMZP7THeUcnhV73igLl/?app=fbl

Source: https://punchng.com/video-truck-crushes-nigeria-info-fm-presenter-deborah-ohamara-to-death-in-abuja/

Op. this is false.
I know the deceased very well.
That's not the accident scene.
Her accident happened on Saturday morning on airport road close to city gate . The accident scene in the picture you are showing happened on Monday afternoon after police sign post along airport road.

Pls stop misinforming the public.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:55am On Jan 16
RipπŸ•―
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by amadiama(m): 9:56am On Jan 16
Rip Debbie!!...
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Daviddoma(m): 10:01am On Jan 16
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by oloriooko(m): 10:06am On Jan 16
how did it happen? how did you know who was at fault? what of the car that hit her from behind?

FuckTheMod:
Sad.

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by theamazonguru(m): 10:17am On Jan 16
Baztardidiot:
She should have swerved.most women can't handle steering.

Bros no be like that.
The panic she would have had in that situation is unimaginable.
She was hit suddenly from the back, who knows the speed of the impact?
What will be will be.

Professional drivers and more expert at the wheel departed long ago in similar situations or even less ghastly than this.

The prayer be say make God dey keep us from this evil on the highway.
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Kinzo0917(m): 10:26am On Jan 16
UDOKABESTLUV:

So painful.

I always listen to her on nigeria info abuja

She is also a musician

She present love program on nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ info 95.1fm abuja and other programs

My dear, may your soul continue to rest in peace. May God 4give you your short comings
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Originalsly: 10:32am On Jan 16
Something is not right with this report. How likely is it to be hit from behind into oncoming traffic? How fast was she travelling?..and the car behind? Was the driver of the car that hit her arrested? He/she needs to be seriously questioned ... this may be intentional.
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by eldoradoxx: 10:38am On Jan 16
If you know the number of drug addicts and drunks who are driving heavy duty trucks in Nigeria, you will cry for the road users.
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Aldol: 11:10am On Jan 16
Am very sure that unfortunate car who hit her from behind was pressing phone.This is the norm in Nigeria now. 95% of private car users are always pressing phone and driving. I dont know why they do this. I angrily smash the front screen of one useless man who almost crush the keke i was in the other day because he was pressing phone,luckily he idiot drove away ,i for pieces all im screen

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by adabaraabdul: 11:11am On Jan 16
Tokskob2008:
Just too sad cry

All this Facebook posters sef I dey tire for all dis their unnecessary writeups...
You already knew what happened yet you still kept calling her number to what end na
pls calm. in situations where you lost someone close, the things you will do, might not make sense. It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians / 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) / This Is Enugu Agidi, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.