Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja (14385 Views)

'Poisoned’ Cows: Kaduna Jema’a LG Chairman Summons Emergency Meeting / APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara / BREAKING: PDP Legal Team Summons Emergency Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Bobloco: 12:33pm On Jan 16
NGArmyTerrorist:
They will make Abuja un-ministerable so that Wike will be tagged "a failure. "

Who are those that will make Abuja Unministerable
Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by ogubolokento(m): 12:35pm On Jan 16
Leave governor SIM alone and tackle insecurity here
Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Valuepaints20(m): 12:37pm On Jan 16
Ok
Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by SporaD8: 12:38pm On Jan 16
BobbieZion:
Nonsense!!

To stay safe in Nigeria, you need a colt .45
Period.
Government is very useless.
When cornered make sure you squeeze till the clip is empty.
See this comedian!!!
You're even worse than those youth that want to fight Bandits with Catapult(at least Catapult makes no noise and gives the advantage of stealth).
Confronting Bandits, Kidnappers and Bokoharam that carry Machine Gun and RPG with Colt .45 is like cobwebs trying to stop an Elephant. Be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Theevilone(m): 12:39pm On Jan 16
A whole Abj with the Nigeria police headquarter, army Barack, DSS headquarter, retired top army officers is unsafe.

It seems na only Lagos safe for this country.

1 Like

Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Cassandraloius: 12:39pm On Jan 16
Wike is always active.
Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Theevilone(m): 12:41pm On Jan 16
Ogonimilitant:
You guys are teaching Igbos lesson

How bro ?

1 Like

Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by madone: 12:42pm On Jan 16
Anyone killing innocent people thinking he is doing wike should think again. BWARI IS FAR FROM ASOKORO OR Maitama. Leave the poor alone please.

1 Like

Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Theevilone(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16
FeliciaOja:
This sudden rise in insecurity in Abuja looks like a planned attack to rubbish Wike who is the FCT minister in charge of the capital!!

I stand corrected.

To me it looks like some high forces want to show Wike shege and show him say no be only am get power

Because the way this insecurity take rise in Abuja.. it's not normal!!!! At all

Abuja was not this bad during Buhari regime
Then why all of a sudden after Wike rift with his enemies.
Suddenly FCT begin to experience this attacks

It looks funded and co ordinated as an effort to make FCT ungovernable for Wike.

I still stand corrected

To show wike shege how? Wetin concern Wike ??
Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Ebeano49(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16
Wike should leave Fubara alone and tackle FCT challenges or resign and concentrate on fighting Fubara. He can't do both.
Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by BobbieZion(m): 12:51pm On Jan 16
SporaD8:

See this comedian!!!
You're even worse than those youth that want to fight Bandits with Catapult(at least Catapult makes no noise).
Confronting Bandits, Kidnappers and Bokoharam that carry Machine Gun and RPG with Colt .45 is like cobwebs trying to stop an Elephant be wise!

When you are strapped, you don't get afraid of dying, what you are concerned about is giving in to your enemy willingly.
A man or a couple are going down , before I fall.
That is how we do the math.
Punk**s!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by davidluv(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16
I recall when he was campaigning for presidency, how he boasted that he'll crush bandits. He has a window now.

1 Like

Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:54pm On Jan 16
Bobloco:

Who are those that will make Abuja Unministerable
Terrorists aka bandits, aka ngarmyterroist in uniform etc
Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Yelight(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16
FeliciaOja:
This sudden rise in insecurity in Abuja looks like a planned attack to rubbish Wike who is the FCT minister in charge of the capital!!

I stand corrected.

To me it looks like some high forces want to show Wike shege and show him say no be only am get power

It looks funded and co ordinated as an effort to make FCT ungovernable for Wike.

I still stand corrected

I disagree with you on this! You see when a small issue is not dealt with accordingly it grows, another thing about evil generally is that it loves to grow and take more territory. At first this insecurity issue was taken to be a far northern affair and we failed as a Nation to deal with it and curtain it there, hence the spread. If nothing is done about it it will get down south here it's just a matter of time.
Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Ken5566: 12:55pm On Jan 16
No, he should not call for security meet,he should stay in Rivers state and fight for his third tenor against governor Sim Fubara.
Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by WHITELIGHTER: 12:56pm On Jan 16
Politicians always playing to the gallery...
Foolish clowns
Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by olisaEze(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16
grin
Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16
ok now
Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Bobbyjay001(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16
Slowpoke. Iwoyi laaro....
Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Technology14: 1:00pm On Jan 16
Good move from wike. Power your t.v and two bulbs for 3hours with this 300watt solar generator . Call/Whatsapp : 09097430451

Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Lanruze: 1:02pm On Jan 16
With the complexity of running a mega organised city like the FCT, I can boldly say that Nyesom Wike doesn't have the competence to manage the complexity of a homogenous city like the FCT.

The governor is a very unserious human being making noise that they destroyed his structure all over Rivers state and has failed to perform his primary responsibility in the FCT to set up a workable structure to reform the security architecture of the city.

Nasir-El rufai performed excellently in the FCT primarily because he has a background in planning and quantity survey and was focused on the turn-around task of enhancing the aesthetics of the city whilst adjusting to its master-plan.

He thinks banditry is like cultism in rivers state.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by SporaD8: 1:08pm On Jan 16
BobbieZion:

When you are strapped, you don't get afraid of dying, what you are concerned about is giving in to your enemy willingly.
A man or a couple are going down , before I fall.
That is how we do the math.
Punk**s!!
I know that feeling, that's why I won't advise you to go down so cheap with a colt.
You'd hardly let out 3shots before they'd pump your chest full of leads!
A Det. Cord will do a far better damage trust me!

1 Like

Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by bayelsaowei(m): 1:12pm On Jan 16
See mumu..na now him eye clear..
Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by pacespot(m): 1:16pm On Jan 16
Emergency meeting by ordinary minister. These people can deceive other Nigerians with their fake media action, but I've passed that level of that person they can deceive. This is just to give people a sense that they are taking the issue of kidnapping in FCT as a matter of urgency, but I can assure you there is nothing going on behind the door aside this media noise.
Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by lexrichy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 16
This man seems like the vice president.
Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by commoditiesnig: 1:22pm On Jan 16
FeliciaOja:

I stand corrected.

I still stand corrected
I tow your line of thinking as well.. exactly what i thought earlier. Abuja hasn't been this bad insecurity-wise.. something is fishy!
Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by deyplay: 1:29pm On Jan 16
FeliciaOja:

I stand corrected.

I still stand corrected
FCT ungovernable for WIKE, because Bulaba rules from Lagos, right?
Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by BobbieZion(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16
SporaD8:

I know that feeling, that's why I won't advise you to go down so cheap with a colt.
You'd hardly let out 3shots before they'd pump your chest full of leads!
A Det. Cord will do a far better damage trust me!

A Colt is easier to conceal.
That is the most powerful handgun , it's not the number of shots, but it's effect on target.

I am not even supposed to say this things..........
Re: Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by blueghost(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16
FeliciaOja:

I stand corrected.

I still stand corrected
i share same thoughts with you. for he has stepped on many toes plus he talks anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-police Ig, Okiro, Denies Stealing N275m; Says Own Aide Set Him Up / The Randy And Lavish Lifestyle Of Christopher Brambaifa Son Of NDDC Boss / Eight Die As High Tension Cable Lands On Traders In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.