Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

"Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna (27313 Views)

"Why I Want To Identify As Man" - Phyna / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Greenfaces: 2:08pm On Jan 16
Brendrisky
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Angelfrost(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16
If someone says he doesn't know, then accept that he doesn't know you... Understand that you are not as popular or famous as you think.

It's not something to take offense about.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by nedekid: 2:13pm On Jan 16
He said he does not know you, what is the big deal in introducing yourself? Abi you want him to have lied that he knows who he does not?
Even me sef, it is the first time of hearing this ladies name not to talk of what she looks like. No biggie in that, atleast now I know her.
Pride some times should moderated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by BloomingDale(f): 2:13pm On Jan 16
OhBritannia:
Reading comments shows that people are becoming less intelligent nowadays and becoming more dumb.

Its sad that folks didn't take note of the society issue she is trying to point out as regards to women especially in Africa society.

You are right. Women are getting tired of patriarchy and it will soon get to Africa. Western world are trying to force/entice the women to give birth but they are saying no.

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by ekeneokwologu(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16
We have clean registered and tokunbo cars. Whatasp: 08082786748.
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by maasoap(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16
OhBritannia:
Reading comments shows that people are becoming less intelligent nowadays and becoming more dumb.

Its sad that folks didn't take note of the society issue she is trying to point out as regards to women especially in Africa society.

They know, trust me. They are just trolling
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Codes151(m): 2:23pm On Jan 16
so who knows u? does this girl think the whole world or all of nigeria watches bigbrother nigeria?
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by winner37(m): 2:23pm On Jan 16
Life is full of contradictions..
On the other hand BORISKY is fighting to be a woman and on the other hand PHYNA is fighting of becoming a man😜😜😜 ...

1 Like

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Christlike01: 2:24pm On Jan 16
This one is still struggling for relevance after being left in the cold ! Who cares even if you decide to be a tree ?!! To say some mumu actually voted for this empty headed agbero to emerge as the winner of that BBN then says a lot about some people !

David said he doesn't know you,na by force ?!!
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Teeklef(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16
Even when you and who get issue? E be like say bomb dey this stewpid girl head.
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Reelmii: 2:29pm On Jan 16
grin..tot it was only bob risky that is confused grin

1 Like

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by GUNITGuy: 2:31pm On Jan 16
OhBritannia:

There's nothing wrong with women in Africa .... They are always using their Feminine Power to their own advantage....
Please tell her to barb her head and wear baggy Jeans with long sleeves let's start from there ...
The advantages of being a woman has never been known until now and the System Not just in Nigeria but globally is in their Favour ....
Don't be Deceived she knows This than you

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by ObalendeCMS: 2:31pm On Jan 16
To be a man is not a |-|oe sorry a day job.
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by spartachico(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16
If Davido doesn't know you , he doesn't know niyen, koshi lo, just because you won BBN doesn't mean everyone in the world knows you , even in France some French people didn't know Jay z when he walked down the streets of Paris, as a matter of fact i don't even know you sef , like over 10 years ago when emeka ike drove pass my street and them boys and i were outside , we just dey look ham we dont even recognize him until someone said that is emeka ike of nollywood, and we're like oohhhh , good for him.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Rocktation(f): 2:32pm On Jan 16
She wants to be a man for all the wrong reasons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by bentenny(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16
Who are the people hired to advise this babe on what to say before a mic?
So unrefined and vindictive!
You want to be seen a man in naija?😄😄
She should go and ask bobrisky!
This is the problem I have with people like her...you want to enjoy the privileges that come with being a man but if the responsibility part is thrown at you that's when you will remind everyone that you are a woman!
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Cruise777: 2:42pm On Jan 16
By the time billings kill her she would beg to be a lady
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Mayhem1: 2:45pm On Jan 16
Franzinni:
Better don't become woke feminist ... You think being a man is easy ? Reminds me of one of my cousin who was wishing she was a man she said " if I was a man ehn... Girls go suffer for my hand oooooo" and I will just be looking at her like ... If only she knew how invisible a man is...
Imagine this walahi, there is NO ministry of MAN affairs !!!

There has never been a time in the history of humanity that was better to be a woman than now ... better comport ya self, fine girl!
it’s not easy being a man but, it’s better than being a woman. That’s a fact
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by highoctane: 2:45pm On Jan 16
Dangrace01:
Hmmm

That white lady that identified as a man committed suicide finally oh

Can you do this my hustle as a man

E no easy oh

But we keep pushing

I sell cars jare
Your location?
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by 123yes(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16
Money can change people. After 72 days of bbnaija. She became celebrity and never allowed us to rest. Phyna allow Davido to rest. If he said he doesn't know you means he is not a fan of bbnaija and should not be crucified because of that.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by spiSeyi: 3:00pm On Jan 16
LGBTQ demon angry
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Trophy12: 3:07pm On Jan 16
Better go marry and stop all this nonsense u are doing or saying up and down, we get better issue at hand Nigeria need to worry about, u are getting old before u cross enter menopause.
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Emma09(m): 3:07pm On Jan 16
The only woman na I know is Becky Lynch. So Phyna or whatever u call urself, GETAT!
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Emma09(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16
The only woman man I know is Becky Lynch. So phyna or whatever u call urself, GETAT!
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by ITbomb(m): 3:13pm On Jan 16
Being a man is not all about being assertive
Being a man is handling responsibilities without special privileges and lot of asslicking (yeah, that's the dark truth)

And most women can't handle it

1 Like

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by omoiyalayi(m): 3:39pm On Jan 16
I'm sure bobrisky will gladly switch body with you

#Iranu
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by omoiyalayi(m): 3:40pm On Jan 16
I'm sure bobrisky will gladly switch body with you

#iranu
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by bizzibodi(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16
This is d only bbn winner I never knew....thinking that name phyna is a singer.fine gal like this prefer to be a bearer of cassava......how dem dey manage use this kind long nails wash that "place" dey wonder me.
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:13pm On Jan 16
Malroux:
This ugly clown is feeling funky. You can never be a man even in your next life. Men don't throw tantrums unlike vagina people.

Lets be honest. Phyna is a fine woman. Nothing ugly about her physically.

STOP trying to console yourself because she's out of your local league.
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by eazzzy1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16
The same Phyna insulted Groovy, belittled him by calling him a mummy’s boy. Talked down on him on live TV at their reunion. Insulted several other housemates on the show.

A simple I don’t know you has become ‘talking down on women’. Davido has talked down on Samklef, Dammy krane, Amaju and so many other men this year alone. It’s not a female and male thing. You got dealt the hand you deal others. Take the L miss.

She started the issue with Davido. Davido liked a post and then she commented asking him why he’s hating on her. We all know to be a hater means the person you hate on is better than you. Davido’s response was even very mild. Next time you feel the need to call someone out publicly, understand there may be a counter.
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by geoworldedu: 5:09pm On Jan 16
Geovanni412:

She should ask questions of the last woman who tried it...

Perhaps she can recreate the Norah Vincent experiment

Hopefully, she doesn't enter into depression by committing to the process

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/18/obituaries/norah-vincent-dead.html
How about people who didn't try it but died at the age of 30 years or even 25 years? Was it what he tried that killed her? Answer is no.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Son Get Their First Visit From Santa / 18th February In Nigeria History: Destruction Of Kalakuta Republic By Army / Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.