Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

You Need To Earn £35,000 To Stay In The U.k- N 9.1million To Stay - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Need To Earn £35,000 To Stay In The U.k- N 9.1million To Stay (1863 Views)

Migrants Must Earn 35,000 Pounds To Remain In The Uk / Pregnant Traveller To The U.s / Want To Give Birth In U.k Axis: Need Help On Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To Earn £35,000 To Stay In The U.k- N 9.1million To Stay by olajide8(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2011
I was just going through one of the national dailies and it seems to me the british government is trying steal from us they way they have always done as our colonial masters, in my submission I think except I can be further enlighted that they have found out that their so called pound would soon have to be deregulated because of the euro zone problems facing europe and their economy may soon nose dive if they do not do some form of economic re-engineering, it reminded me of Bob Marleys song the "buffalo soldier" they have just found out that most of their citizens are not interested in working and this is causing a lot of issues for them economically after a close assessment of the greek economy, they have now decided to change gear from what I saw their they said that for any nigerian to live in the united kingdom for a year he would have to earn at least £35,000/annum about 9.1million naira imagine the turn over and economic boost 200,000 nigerians legal and illegal immigrants doing that amount just to stay in the u.k their economy would only get stronger as well as them making up the difference for their social service system OWO baba, critically speaking it would generate more spending and increased productivity in a foreign country because of the relunctance of their own people to do minial jobs and factory jobs, wahala dey O!
Re: You Need To Earn £35,000 To Stay In The U.k- N 9.1million To Stay by justwise(m): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2011
olajide_07:

I was just going through one of the national dailies and it seems to me the british government is trying steal from us they way they have always done as our colonial masters, in my submission I think except I can be further enlighted that they have found out that their so called pound would soon have to be deregulated because of the euro zone problems facing europe and their economy may soon nose dive if they do not do some form of economic re-engineering, it reminded me of Bob Marleys song the "buffalo soldier" they have just found out that most of their citizens are not interested in working and this is causing a lot of issues for them economically after a close assessment of the greek economy, they have now decided to change gear from what I saw their they said that[b] for any nigerian to live in the united kingdom for a year he would have to earn at least £35,000/annum about 9.1million[/b] naira imagine the turn over and economic boost 200,000 nigerians legal and illegal immigrants doing that amount just to stay in the u.k their economy would only get stronger as well as them making up the difference for their social service system OWO baba, critically speaking it would generate more spending and increased productivity in a foreign country because of the relunctance of their own people to do minial jobs and factory jobs, wahala dey O!

Where did you read that from?
Re: You Need To Earn £35,000 To Stay In The U.k- N 9.1million To Stay by N101: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2011
olajide_07:

I was just going through one of the national dailies and it seems to me the british government is trying steal from us they way they have always done as our colonial masters, in my submission I think except I can be further enlighted that they have found out that their so called pound would soon have to be deregulated because of the euro zone problems facing europe and their economy may soon nose dive if they do not do some form of economic re-engineering, it reminded me of Bob Marleys song the "buffalo soldier" t[b]hey have just found out that most of their citizens are not interested in working[/b] and this is causing a lot of issues for them economically after a close assessment of the greek economy, they have now decided to change gear from what I saw their they said that for any nigerian to live in the united kingdom for a year he would have to earn at least £35,000/annum about 9.1million naira imagine the turn over and economic boost 200,000 nigerians legal and illegal immigrants doing that amount just to stay in the u.k their economy would only get stronger as well as them making up the difference for their social service system OWO baba, critically speaking it would generate more spending and increased productivity in a foreign country because of the relunctance of their own people to do minial jobs and factory jobs, wahala dey O!

Source please, and is the second part in bold I presume is your opinion. Is it based on speculation or evidence?
Re: You Need To Earn £35,000 To Stay In The U.k- N 9.1million To Stay by imconfused(f): 4:43am On Nov 06, 2011
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15589596
It is still a proposal though and won't come into effect for a while
Re: You Need To Earn £35,000 To Stay In The U.k- N 9.1million To Stay by justwise(m): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2011
imconfused:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15589596
It is still a proposal though and won't come into effect for a while

Thanks for the link, the poster got no backbone to defend his lies.
Re: You Need To Earn £35,000 To Stay In The U.k- N 9.1million To Stay by OmoTier1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2011
Just another dead proposal! By the time parliament conducts her reality checks, as usual, the proposal will take a different tone!

Lets wait and see
Re: You Need To Earn £35,000 To Stay In The U.k- N 9.1million To Stay by olajide8(m): 9:43am On Nov 07, 2011
@justwise and @N101, and thanks imconfused,
Sorry for not replying on time guys I was trying to get the mobile link and my network has been down the Nigerian factor for some days but the paper is the vanguard newspapers of the 5th november 2011. Well it may be a crazy proposal but a good one for their economy the so called leaders in Nigeria are busy researching and spending money on irrelevances
Re: You Need To Earn £35,000 To Stay In The U.k- N 9.1million To Stay by olajide8(m): 10:51pm On May 13, 2012
Well now it has become more official www.ngmix.net/lib/vendor/web/articles/9/5079.html

(1) (Reply)

Austria Waka / How Do I Travel From Ughelli/warri In Delta State To Ile-ife In Osun State / Moment Passengers Came Out To Push Plane On Runway After Tyre Burst (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.