Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,258 members, 7,860,592 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan (934 Views)

2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu / Peace Accord : Sowore Questioned Tinubu's Absence, Comfronts Shettima (video) / Osinbajo Didn't Call For NYSC Suspension In His Report To President — Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by Roving1: 1:27pm On Jan 17
Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan Blast.

On the recent incident happened in Ibadan yesterday concerns the massive explosion which was said the causes is unknown.

In a statement released by State Governor, Governor Seyi Makinde Reveals that the explosion happened as a result of the explosive device stored by the illegal miners that reside in the said incident area.

The AAC Presidential Aspirant, Omoyele Sowore took to his verified Twitter page has reacted to Governor Makinde Submits, questioned his report and said:

"Posers for the Governor of Oyo State Seyi Makinde and Security agencies regarding the deadly Ibadan Blast last night"

"1. Even in developed countries, it takes nothing less than 48 hours before government agencies make a categorical statement about such a massive explosion."

"These include cordoning off the area, obtaining evidence on the scene, and analyzing it before telling the public what exactly happened."

"2. In less than 10 hours, Governor Seyi Makinde already "investigated" the incident and submitted it was “Illegal Miners.” Who are the illegal miners? What do they mine, and why are they in possession of such powerful explosives?"

"3. Is there any explosives dealer known to security agencies in a high-brow neighborhood in Ibadan that the govt had long been aware of and did nothing about?"

"4. Again, who is that miner? What is the miner's name, and what do they mine in Oyo state? Is it gold, silver, cobalt, uranium, or what? A release should be done immediately to reveal the identity of the miner!"

Click Below Link To Read Full Details

https://rovingupdates.com/who-is-that-miner-sowore-questioned-gov-seyi-makinde-over-his-report-on-ibadan-blast/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by buharibanjo(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17
Mine, always ❣️
Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by BloomingDale(f): 1:44pm On Jan 17
Fulani miners.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by muyico(m): 1:48pm On Jan 17
Google search it?? Leave our gov. Alone
Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by BloomingDale(f): 1:49pm On Jan 17
muyico:
Google search it?? Leave our gov. Alone

Fight for Oduduwa republic and stop the stupidity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by Iamgrey5(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17
Oyo state is a place where gemstone is largely mined.

There's a gemstone market near that location.

Although I am also surprised the governor jumped into fast conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by Kukutente23: 2:17pm On Jan 17
Iamgrey5:
Oyo state is a place where gemstone is largely mined.

There's a gemstone market near that location.

Although I am also surprised the governor jumped into fast conclusion.
Where are the mines

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by delpee(f): 2:24pm On Jan 17
An online report says the miner is a Malian.
@papermacheonline
Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by Iamgrey5(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17
You
Kukutente23:

Where are the mines
they are located in Ibarapa and oke ogun areas of oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by Kukutente23: 2:29pm On Jan 17
Iamgrey5:
You they are located in Ibarapa and oke ogun areas of oyo state.
Are you certain?
I'm familiar with Oke Ogun and I've not seen miners save for the quarrying site for road construction

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by Frigga13: 2:32pm On Jan 17
Same question I asked.. one Yoruba being .. came to my mention to troll for likes.. “ you don drink agbo “” Stark illiterate.

If na Igbo land e be same human for gather sense..

Matters like this una still wan tribalise.. one already the concur with the Governor..” how you know; there’re mines around for gem?

How kwan we for Ibadan no Dey hear as them Dey explode this their explosives for the mines.... otherwise e no for be a big deal?

But sense far... some people love to lie to themselves and cover up truth because of their tribal consciousness..
Make dem no laugh us.., typical communist .. while dem Dey die and suffer.

Abeg Governor we all agree with you.. tomorrow if e explode for bodija market or UI hostel.. Na still miners wey Dey mine..

No body go look elsewhere or take it serious

Funny people

3 Likes

Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by Frigga13: 2:35pm On Jan 17
Kukutente23:

Are you certain?
I'm familiar with Oke Ogun and I've not seen miners save for the quarrying site for road construction

Quarry Na mining grin

Allow this people defend nothing..

Oke Ogun .. Na him dem Dey store explosives for Ibadan city

Na turkey brains be that

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by Iamgrey5(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17
Kukutente23:

Are you certain?
Have you seen gemstone mining site before?
Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by Iamgrey5(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17
Frigga13:

Quarry Na mining grin

Na turkey brains be that
ibadan gemstone market

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/fg-launches-1st-intl-gemstone-market-in-ibadan/amp/

You think gemstone mine is like coalmine?
Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by Kukutente23: 2:40pm On Jan 17
Iamgrey5:
Have you seen gemstone mining site before?
No. That's what I'm saying. It needs to be investigate to a logical conclusion instead of all these conjectures. I'm not aware of mining sites in Ibadan or Oke Ogun which I'm familiar with.
Only ibarapa I can't speak of.
I think we need to know exactly why explosives were kept in that area.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by aderadio1: 2:42pm On Jan 17
I made a post but the mods deleted it.
Let keep on covering these atrocious acts from our enemies. One day they will circle ⭕ us by then it's too late.

Who are the miners and who gave them licence?

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by Iamgrey5(m): 2:45pm On Jan 17
Kukutente23:

No. That's what I'm saying. It needs to be investigate to a logical conclusion instead of all these conjectures. I'm not aware of mining sites in Ibadan or Oke Ogun which I'm familiar with.
The only Gemstone market in Nigeria is located in Akinyele local government of ibadan close to Iseyin and other oke-ogun towns

Why do you think federal government will do that if not that gemstone is found in large quantities along that route.

Ordinary people digging well do find gemstones along that side.
Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by obonujoker(m): 2:46pm On Jan 17
E no fit pass bribery Chinese 🤣
Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by Frigga13: 2:49pm On Jan 17
Iamgrey5:
ibadan gemstone market

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/fg-launches-1st-intl-gemstone-market-in-ibadan/amp/

You think gemstone mine is like coalmine?

Gem stone wey never reach one year dem launch am.. is about sinking Ibadan...
That’s assuming without conceding..

We no argue with you Oga...

For the whole oyo state Na Ibadan Yoruba people see as best place to store explosives..

Again Oga have you seen it been to gem mine ?

Na shovel dem Dey use dig am ba or Na ground e Dey grow..

Since e no be coal mine ...

This people sef

Me don free you oh.. no time .. you win..

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by Kukutente23: 2:52pm On Jan 17
Iamgrey5:
The only Gemstone market in Nigeria is located in Akinyele local government of ibadan close to Iseyin and other oke-ogun towns

Why do you think federal government will do that if not that gemstone is found in large quantities along that route.

Ordinary people digging well do find gemstones along that side.
Ok. I get you now. You're talking of the quarrying sites.
If it is, it will take an unusually large number of explosives to get that kind of huge damage

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by Iamgrey5(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17
Frigga13:

Gem stone wey never reach one year dem launch am.. is about sinking Ibadan...
That’s assuming without conceding..

We no argue with you Oga...

For the whole oyo state Na Ibadan Yoruba people see as best place to store explosives..

Again Oga have you seen it been to gem mine ?

Na shovel dem Dey use dig am ba or Na ground e Dey grow..

Since e no be coal mine ...

This people sef

Me don free you oh.. no time .. you win..
Gemstone can be discovered accidentally in a location through normal digging at anytime as it was discovered in Igangan in Oyo state which led to Fulani fracas.

It was the discovery of Emerald that created those problem back then.

It's not like coal. It's very limited and one stone can be sold for millions of dollars.
Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by RaySimran: 4:15pm On Jan 17
Very salient questions there.

The area should've been cordone off, officers from the Explosive Detective unit called upon to investigate the origin, then police do more broader investigation to nap the culprit.

But this only happen in countries that sees security as it upmost task not here, unfortunately we don't take things of this magnitude serious.

It's a pity.
Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by muller101(m): 4:38pm On Jan 17
Frigga13:

Quarry Na mining grin

Na turkey brains be that
Quarry is a place where stones are mined.
Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by Putindbutt: 5:36pm On Jan 17
Kukutente23:

Are you certain?
This one that has never left abakaliki before. Miners use explosives to break heavy stones at mining sites.
Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by Pecoleee345: 6:02pm On Jan 17
Kukutente23:

Then you don't know oke ogun well.

Try to stay there for like 2weeks....you will see things

Same as ilesha too.......there many miners there but you can't know.
Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by Gadafii: 6:33pm On Jan 17
It’s clearly a terror attack

Miners kho, minefield ni
Re: Who Is That Miner? Sowore Questioned Gov Seyi Makinde Over His Report On Ibadan by Bobloco: 6:41pm On Jan 17
Questions, questions and questions, no answers

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economy Would Have Crumbled With Atiku Or Obi As President - Oladele / Why Is TINUBU Afraid To Travel To USA White House As President? / Confusion As NSA Nuhu Ribadu Reportedly Orders Return Of Emir Bayero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.