Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Re: Why I Dint Sack Emefiele Buhari Lie About It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Why I Dint Sack Emefiele Buhari Lie About It (126 Views)

Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari / Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes / Sagay: Buhari Should Sack Emefiele As CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Why I Dint Sack Emefiele Buhari Lie About It by Zulu11zulu: 5:50pm On Jan 17
You lie mr fomal president you don't sack him because he help you your family's your relatives and friends to sifo Nigeria common wealth to foreign land.

Your wife is most beneficiary of Emefiele

Mr formally president how come your wife and children's have bank accounts all over the middle east country or you think we don't know about it.

Mr formal president buhari you and your family is more than arm robber you and your family is a thiefe criminal.

Mr criminal I don't think you will be talking about corruption because you are the father of all corruption, you most be ashamed of your self.

Mr buhari The innocent people you kill will soon come to revenge in your family.
Re: Re: Why I Dint Sack Emefiele Buhari Lie About It by Sunday2021: 7:26pm On Jan 17
You cannot even differentiate between former and formal yet you want to talk rubbish to a good man.
Mention one crime that Emefiele committed to warrant his arrest.

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki, Security Agencies Review Strategies, Step Up Efforts To Reduce Homicide / Aba North Mayor, Udeagbala Assures Workers Of 13th Month Salary Soon. / Zamfara Rerun: APC Rejects Election Of Mustapha Usman Shinkafi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.