Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs (13984 Views)

650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. / Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? / Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by excanny: 11:28am On Jan 18
Mpcoll001:
Hmmm
Startups are mostly not reliable. They barely last 2 years before they run away and leave you stranded...

My advice: offer to work remotely for them with reduced salary. With that you have 3 remote jobs

3 remote jobs? I swear he wont be able to sleep again. grin
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by Skillsnigeria: 11:29am On Jan 18
Hmmm
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by FireUpNow(m): 11:36am On Jan 18
For me I will hold on to the existing ones I am doing and not the new one.
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by 080bjaked(m): 11:38am On Jan 18
Key....VERY KEY
duduade:
God will lead you right
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by King2019(m): 11:39am On Jan 18
Mpcoll001:
Hmmm
Startups are mostly not reliable. They barely last 2 years before they run away and leave you stranded...

My advice: offer to work remotely for them with reduced salary. With that you have 3 remote jobs
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is it television grin grin grin
Three remote jobs or three CDs
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by Adakintroy: 11:41am On Jan 18
Leave this news go and post ajoke news.

The story has taken a twist.

Let us see a real documentary not a film.

Shitty nairaland.
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by oluwaseyi0: 11:42am On Jan 18
Hamachi:
From DM [/color]

I want to believe this is tech job

take the hybrid of 650k and combine it with the least stressful of your remote

I'm currently combining a hybrid of 800 with a remote of 700 and another remote of 150

You will not die trust me, the worst problem is meeting clashes

follow the money

if at the end of the day you can't combine stick with your 650, 650 and 150 is not the same
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by gare(f): 11:44am On Jan 18
Hamachi:
From DM [/color]

Please share Links for people to apply, I am looking for a remote job 😁

2 Likes

Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by Promax4321: 11:47am On Jan 18
Valued where most, the startup or existing job, if you are talented make sure the startup outgrown the old one by putting your best, once RoI is met, the sky will be your limits

Listen to your heart, most existing company with structure will take you for a ride while startup will cherished as a king especially if you put your best.

Once your expectation is met with startup stay with them, if directors are happy with you than be a secondhand staff

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by Hamachi(f): 11:48am On Jan 18
gare:

Please share Links for people to apply, I am looking for a remote job 😁
Check my profile
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by Harddiskng(m): 11:48am On Jan 18
Do the three of them at once jare

2024 is the year of the bag πŸ’°. Once you get it, don’t fumble it. Sleep can wait.

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by MeezPat(f): 11:50am On Jan 18
3 jobs...no go kill yourself
oluwaseyi0:

I want to believe this is tech job

take the hybrid of 650k and combine it with the least stressful of your remote

I'm currently combining a hybrid of 800 with a remote of 700 and another remote of 150

You will not die trust me, the worst problem is meeting clashes

follow the money

if at the end of the day you can't combine stick with your 650, 650 and 150 is not the same

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by Hamachi(f): 11:51am On Jan 18
MeezPat:
His a typical Nigerian, they want all to themselves.
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by Venom11(m): 11:59am On Jan 18
LandMann:

Stop typing bullshit.

There are no 200 million people in Nigeria praying to get the job

Nigeria is declining fast because most of the good brains have left the country. The mediocre and poorly educated are the ones roaming the streets looking for job. Give them that job and they won't be able to deliver or improve the system. It's all garbage in garbage out. This is made worse by the poor working conditions of the employee as a result of poor working standards and poor labour laws.

200k is less than $200 dollars.

Minimum wage was $100 few years ago. Now minimum wage is less than $30.

So, most Nigerians are merely earning minimum wage or less given current cost of living.

So, allow the guy to freely choose whatever direction he wants to take without making him look desperate or foolish. He's probably more skilled than you and I'm sure he's planning to leave the country for fools like you to keep pushing the useless narrative that 200million people are jumping at a job that pays them less than minimum wage.
This is stupid.. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by oluwaseyi0: 12:00pm On Jan 18
MeezPat:

there is a way around it, you don't pick the 3 jobs same day

I pick one, get comfortable with it deliver or almost deliver the product, when there is less to do in the first one I pick another and
repeat same process with the second, and then add the third

I avoid software development companies because those ones their product/job no dey finish, rather I choose companies that have their own product,

currently, I have almost nothing doing in the first 2 companies just maintenance, so I have lots of time for the new hybrid I just pick
over time (maybe after a year or so), this my latest company we won't have much doing after building 2 or 3 major software

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by GreatSage: 12:15pm On Jan 18
Hamachi:
From DM [/color]
abeg which remote job dae pay 200k?? abeg make una ja mi si
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by akindele254: 12:19pm On Jan 18
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by worried222: 12:19pm On Jan 18
oluwaseyi0:

there is a way around it, you don't pick the 3 jobs same day

I pick one, get comfortable with it deliver or almost deliver the product, when there is less to do in the first one I pick another and
repeat same process with the second, and then add the third

I avoid software development companies because those ones their product/job no dey finish, rather I choose companies that have their own product,

currently, I have almost nothing doing in the first 2 companies just maintenance, so I have lots of time for the new hybrid I just pick
over time (maybe after a year or so), this my latest company we won't have much doing after building 2 or 3 major software

Greetings bro, I’m interested in a remote gig if you have any
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by Studyinsweden: 12:26pm On Jan 18
First off, that salary bump at the startup e sweet, right? Who wouldn't want to jump at that? But, here's the thing about startups - they can be a rollercoaster. Sure, they're exciting and full of energy, but they're also a bit like the Wild West. You might not have the same chill work-life balance you're used to. Expect more "all hands on deck" moments than you can count.

And about your role, in a startup, you often end up being a jack-of-all-trades. You might be hired for one thing, but end up doing a whole lot more. It's great for learning and growing, but can also be super exhausting. You won't just have your neat, tidy job description to stick to.

Now, let's talk about the elephant in the room: job security. Startups are a gamble. They can skyrocket or crash and burn. That big salary is tempting, but it's a bit like betting on a high-stakes game. You could win big, or you could lose out.

On the flip side, being part of a startup's growth from the ground up can be amazing. If it takes off, you're on that rocket ship with them. It's a chance to really make your mark and grow fast career-wise.

But, and this is a big but, think about the vibe too. Startups are usually less formal, more "do whatever it takes to get the job done". It's a totally different atmosphere from established companies. Are you ready for that kind of hustle and bustle?

So, yeah, it's a tough call. The startup's offer is like a shiny new toy, but your current gigs have their own perks – stability, structure, and a known quantity. Just weigh up the pros and cons based on what matters most to you.

If I were you I would use this opportunity to renegotiate my current salary. My friends have used this opportunity to renegotiate their salaries.

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by LandMann: 12:38pm On Jan 18
Venom11:

This is stupid.. Sorry

I'm sure the post went over your empty head. Apologies accepted
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by Cheeryfeet: 12:49pm On Jan 18
Hamachi:
From DM [/color]
Bro, don't let greed rule your heart. Stay with what has been proven, stay put, build momentum before you leap for the unknown.
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18
Akwamkpuruamu:
IT na real stressless goldmine

Stressless?
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by WHITELIGHTER: 1:02pm On Jan 18
Mpcoll001:
Hmmm

My advice: offer to work remotely for them with reduced salary. With that you have 3 remote jobs cool

Best advise
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by gare(f): 1:14pm On Jan 18
Hamachi:
Check my profile

I have checked your profile no link
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by gare(f): 1:15pm On Jan 18
Hamachi:
Check my profile

I have checked your profile no link
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by dansisco: 1:22pm On Jan 18
Abeg where una de see remote jobs do?
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by johnog4sure: 2:02pm On Jan 18
My advice is always the same juggle them all. Its possible time will help you settle eventually.
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by Warlord2014(m): 2:24pm On Jan 18
Hamachi:
From DM [/color]

Take the three of them....

I am a full stack developer, react,nextjs, angular, NodeJs...
You can push some of your tasks to me at a bargained amount.
Dm if interested.
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:24pm On Jan 18
JoyousFurnitire:

Stressless?

Once learnt. Not during the learning process
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by VULCAN(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18
I guess it's hunger that made you see an extra "0" in the write up which caused you to lash out at the innocent fellow.

It is well.

May God stabilise you quickly before you harm someone.

LandMann:

Stop typing bullshit.

There are no 200 million people in Nigeria praying to get the job

Nigeria is declining fast because most of the good brains have left the country. The mediocre and poorly educated are the ones roaming the streets looking for job. Give them that job and they won't be able to deliver or improve the system. It's all garbage in garbage out. This is made worse by the poor working conditions of the employee as a result of poor working standards and poor labour laws.

200k is less than $200 dollars.

Minimum wage was $100 few years ago. Now minimum wage is less than $30.

So, most Nigerians are merely earning minimum wage or less given current cost of living.

So, allow the guy to freely choose whatever direction he wants to take without making him look desperate or foolish. He's probably more skilled than you and I'm sure he's planning to leave the country for fools like you to keep pushing the useless narrative that 200million people are jumping at a job that pays them less than minimum wage.

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by uche393: 3:20pm On Jan 18
stay remote
Re: Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs by Venom11(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18
LandMann:

I'm sure the post went over your empty head. Apologies accepted
I doubt u ever be smart enough to decifer it
Sorry again lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

gtuiok / 3 Tell-tale Signs You Should Reject A Job Offer / Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.