Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers (23572 Views)

“We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim / Niger: Court Sentences Three Herdsmen To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery / Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by Tapout(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18
GOFRONT:
In Nigeria??

Who gave that court Approval to sentence criminals to death by Hanging

Why are you bothered, are you a kidnapper? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by Bar1941(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18
Good judgment

Since kidnappers had resulted to killing their victims, the best reaction is to start killing any confirmed kidnapper.

Every state in the country should enact a tougher law against those beasts.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by superCleanworks(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18
I hope they actually do it and let their village heads be present.

Please pluck out their eyes with hot knife before hanging them.
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by finallybusy: 10:11pm On Jan 18
Good. Resources for three males vacant for the coming generation.
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by lordm(m): 10:13pm On Jan 18
topoftheworld:

What will now happen to them?
they will stay in prison for long till perhaps one day they will be pardoned. After them Don old

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by Enemyofpeace: 10:14pm On Jan 18
GOFRONT:
In Nigeria??

Who gave that court Approval to sentence criminals to death by Hanging
a kidnapper spotted

3 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18
It's life imprisonment for them
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by berrystunn(m): 10:19pm On Jan 18
They are going to come out after sometime.
One the governor will not sign.
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by Pinkybush: 10:19pm On Jan 18
This is the only good news I have heard in this country for the pass 20 yrs. May God bless that judge
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by oluwaahmed: 10:21pm On Jan 18
Let's hand them publicly abeg
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by tfelicityk(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18
They governor of the state should sign it with immediate effect.
Any governor that refuses to sign such.
God should kill that leader with his immediate family.
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by ObalendeCMS: 10:25pm On Jan 18
Why don't governors sign dw?
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by ObalendeCMS: 10:25pm On Jan 18
Why don't governors sign death warant?
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by BarrElChapo(m): 10:27pm On Jan 18
lordm:
The Governor will not sign it

They’ll remain on death row until a governor comes that’ll sign their death warrant. No issues it that
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by MwalimuAK(m): 10:27pm On Jan 18
blamingthedevil:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/01/18/court-sentences-three-kidnappers-to-death-by-hanging-in-rivers/amp/

These people must be executed and to achieve this Gov. Sim Fubara should sign their death warrants without delay. This will serve as deterrent to others.
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by Lordburna2(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18
Still hang in the world beyond. These pple deserve no mercy.
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by Lordburna2(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18
Still hang them in the world beyond. These pple deserve no mercy.
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by federal9: 10:31pm On Jan 18
We are not thinking about what they will do to victims who refuse to pay after 24 hours.

We should think carefully.
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by Nlkay(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18
It depends on interest but from Intel, Governors now sign o
lordm:
The Governor will not sign it
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by Cassandraloius: 10:35pm On Jan 18
I'm really surprised.
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by EazyMoh(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18
topoftheworld:

What will now happen to them?
They will be kept in prison on death row a.k.a CC condemn.
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by jojothaiv(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18
Well deserved.

We undermine the an eye for an eye portion of the law, to me, it's a good thing, the world will not go blind rather people will sit their ass up and think things through before dipping their hands into crimes, shout out to karma though, but I felt she should be instant and not walk at a snail pace.

Distributive justice is what is needed for some crime and not integration or forgiveness.
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by Jamie248: 10:44pm On Jan 18
blamingthedevil:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/01/18/court-sentences-three-kidnappers-to-death-by-hanging-in-rivers/amp/

I doubt Fubara has the balls to sign-off that shít: please bring back the military with their firing squads, back then once you got a death sentence you knew you were a dead man walking and it was just a matter of time

No nation can experience a substantial and sustained development via universal suffrage
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by SirLakes: 10:45pm On Jan 18
If I be governor, I'll sign that they die on October first..... make Nigeria use their blood appease the gods and it will be televised grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by flexyrule(m): 10:45pm On Jan 18
ceejay80s:
Hand them over to me, let their blood be on my head, I want them dead
You that cannot kill common fowl.
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by spencekat(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18
Nice one
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by Sleekfingers: 10:49pm On Jan 18
GanagiBitrus:

Death by Public Firing squad would have served more as deterrent to other kidnappers.

Public firing, In a democratic system?

Life imprisonment with hard labor without any option of parole......make them suffer, see their lives waste away in their eyes.
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by Sleekfingers: 10:51pm On Jan 18
lordm:
they will stay in prison for long till perhaps one day they will be pardoned. After them Don old

By then , they would have been rendered useless, and most of them might end up committing suicide
Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by Nonexisting1: 10:52pm On Jan 18
OKUCHI11:

But can't there be a sentence like working to death

I mean we can use them to carry out huge construction works and if they happen to die it's a win -win situation for the country
I approve your submission. Those modafokas should not just die easily. They can also be used to feed hungry lions at the nearest zoo, just throw them in the lions den to make sure they don't get a chance to reincarnate in this world again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by Konjiboii: 10:59pm On Jan 18
Nice one, more of this nationwide please , them for even dey televise am

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers by Breakingnews101: 11:04pm On Jan 18

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shola Henry: FOREX Trader Jailed 2 Years For Stealing ₦20m Cryptocurrency / Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Take Captive; Burn Operational Vehicle In Benue/Taraba / Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.