Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Nigerian Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Economy (76 Views)

Nigerian Economy Is On The Right Track - IMF / Nigerian Economy Can Collapse If We Leave - Miyetti Allah / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Economy by nazicartel(m): 11:49am On Jan 19
From the way things are going... ( Both for APC, LP and PDP members ). There's no rosy ground anywhere. How do people get money to sustain themselves. If you have any suggestions, you can drop it too.
A friend called that he wants to sell some plots of lands, so he can be able to upset some bills. A friend lost his dad and there's no money anywhere to plan the burial. How are people managing themselves in this present condition?... I did a contract that gave me some fractions of money, but the way the money finished should be recorded as 8th wonder of the world.

(1) (Reply)

Dan Amos: 10th Assembly's Engine Room / Rising Hopes: Abba Yusuf's Supreme Court Victory And The Expectations Of Kano / Groups, Associations Benefit From OSEDT N48m Empowerment Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.