Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Is Wrong With Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Wrong With Nairaland? (715 Views)

Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] / Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! / Registration With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Nairaland? by numeralTM: 1:10am On Nov 06, 2011
there are some sorts of stuffs happenning in nairaland that is getting annoying, i understand some reasons why but at least prompt response/interactions should be made btw the moderators/admins/seun, i dont see a reason why this autoban should keep banning too slighly, also, why is it that after registration, their server is very weak, activation emails is always delayed, sometimes goes to the spam folder, for days now a friend (Websurfer is the ID) who was banned was following a thread and wanted some issues urgently got banned and have not been able to access his post thereby delaying his work, i really think this should be fixed because it is really getting annoying,
Re: What Is Wrong With Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 06, 2011
Thread moved.

(1) (Reply)

Ask Mr Cork For Your Christmas Or New Yr Wish / Nigerian Ambassadors Says Nigerians Cannot Compete With Indians / Is There Really Hunger In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.