Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip (51602 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Chukwuemeka Oputa Aka "Pounds & Dollars" (photo) / "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. / FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Catalyst1992: 4:12pm On Jan 19
What are you waiting? Just kill him

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Creamypie(m): 4:12pm On Jan 19
Keaton:
That comment you're looking for, type it by yourself, Nlfpmod doesn't bite grin
say na Ig***o man? Nobody go type it
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Omenlon: 4:12pm On Jan 19
4tomandchi:

Make dem arrest the ones for Bwari forest first that’s when I will take the Nigerian Police serious.
ok, they should release this one first and go after the once in the forest before you will know they are serious. Thank God you are inconsequential, nobody knows whether you exist, so you opinion is useless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Babangidapikin: 4:12pm On Jan 19
hmmm carry small metal dey harass people .. see his face ... as he dey look innocent ... you no fit enter forest go find elephant or lion with your small metal , carry the meat come sell ...na to dey harass your fellow human being .. Ewu Gambia
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by oneMalik: 4:12pm On Jan 19
As the guy no be FULANI I think ?

see your head !

Chidex50:
No be only notorious. Who dey even believe una nowadays

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Tareq1105: 4:12pm On Jan 19
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Na wa ooo.

If i talk wetin dey my mind now, dem go ban me 600 years grin grin grin

In fact, if I say my own mind our brothers from a particular zone would not like themselves.

I say this bcoz they're the first to crucify Tinubu and Wike for kidnapping in FCT not knowing that na their brothers dey take Abuja do business.

2 Likes

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by seunjungle1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 19
Na dem dey do evil activities and na the same dem dey blame govt for not been active...just last week a couple was arrested alongside one of their neighbor in Abuja here for one chance activities....na still dem.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by delpee(f): 4:13pm On Jan 19
Thank God he was caught before they establish a reign of terror in the city.

Hopefully they'll catch the bush kidnappers too and get those children released.

It's just so sad seeing otherwise peaceful Abuja becoming so troubled.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by sajiwere(m): 4:13pm On Jan 19
I wish his arrest put an end to kidnapping in the whole Nigeria

quote author=LordIsaac post=128021996]Firing squad straight![/quote]
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by oglalasioux(m): 4:13pm On Jan 19
dinkyicon:
ahhhhh now they want to change the narratives from Fulani Heards men to Ibo people

If he is investigated and confirmed to be a kidnapper, he should be tied to a stake and shot.

I'm Igbo. If any Igbo man commit crime please leave political ethnic profiling and call a spade by its name.

4 Likes

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by sportskid(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19
Keaton:
That comment you're looking for, type it by yourself, Nlfpmod doesn't bite grin

Yes ooo they can go ahead
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Christlike01: 4:14pm On Jan 19
Hehehehehe,Mr Chinaza,hmmmmm !
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by SMARTMOTORS(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19
Arrangii noni
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19
abc115:

any kinappers caught now should be shot multiple times at close range on the head. They should not be tried steal. Instant judgement before One Godfather will come and bail him
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by mrcrabs(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19
this guy face still fresh na, wetin dey happen , make hand touch this guy biko
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by SharingIsLife(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Na wa ooo.

If i talk wetin dey my mind now, dem go ban me 600 years grin grin grin
Nigerian Police that has never arrested one killer herdsman cannot be trusted. This may well be a frameup by a like of you looking to give a bad name to an ethnic group. If Fulani have been killing for 10 years and no one arrested them, only fools and haters will easily believe it when an Igbo is arrested. They haven't even told you how they made their rest and you already masturbating on it, because you are already prejudiced and looking for that opportunity to blame that tribe well done.

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by aAK1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19
The kidnappers we want are the ones carrying Ak47. This one is just an unfortunate armed rubber.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by IgboSomalia: 4:15pm On Jan 19
amnesty7:

No mind the guy, he was disappointed by the name.
Wike will make sure this guy own don finish.

They were the ones shouting that Wike should face Abuja. Now, them dey change mouth dey cry.
What Wike will do to that Chinasa, others will learn.

2 Likes

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by eepeepook: 4:16pm On Jan 19
Two bullets to the back of his head will end his reign of terror.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by sportskid(m): 4:16pm On Jan 19
I hope as OP mentioned the name of this Notorious kidnapper, they will not withhold the name of Another criminal when the case is not the same oooo. I am gradually observing something. I smell a twist. I hope I am wrong sha
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:17pm On Jan 19
If not because Seun go ban me, I for talk wetin dey my mind now.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by IgboSomalia: 4:17pm On Jan 19
aAK1:
The kidnappers we want are the ones carrying Ak47. This one is just an unfortunate armed rubber.

He say na "unfortunate" armed "rubber".
No worry, as una be PRO to armed robbers, make una go tell Wike say this Shinasa no be kidnapper.

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Slytiger: 4:18pm On Jan 19
They should torture him to expose his network of criminals, then they can waste him afterwards..

Evans included.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Cocolatti(m): 4:18pm On Jan 19
Ngasky:
so this is the fulani herdsman
the day we started considering crime a crime not ethnic profiling then with local support all these crimes will be eradicated.
No ransom payment no matter what and local support for the security agencies are the 2 things that can bring this to a full stop
...and the government should publish the names of sponsors of terrorism in Nigeria as given them by the govt of UAE.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by IgboSomalia: 4:18pm On Jan 19
sportskid:
I hope as OP mentioned the name of this Notorious kidnapper, they will not withhold the name of Another criminal when the case is not the same oooo. I am gradually observing something. I smell a twist. I hope I am wrong sha

Don't only smell a twist, you fit carry am put for mouth.

According to the OP, the name of the armed robber is Shinasa grin

2 Likes

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Tareq1105: 4:19pm On Jan 19
maivd:
Hmmm I am very sure he has a shop somewhere in the city claiming hardworking guy.

E go get for Dei Dei and Wuse market. Na their hardworking be that.

2 Likes

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by IgboSomalia: 4:19pm On Jan 19
Cocolatti:
...and the government should publish the names of sponsors of terrorism in Nigeria as given them by the govt of UAE.

The names have been out since. Check google.

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Bluntemperor: 4:19pm On Jan 19
4tomandchi:

Make dem arrest the ones for Bwari forest first that’s when I will take the Nigerian Police serious.

But,how did we get here, that even in Abuja,no lives are safe?
How did we start Selling Human beings,for Ransome in Nigeria?
Even these Criminals - across the Borders!
God, please restore Nigeria back o!
Hon Wike, welldone Sir.
NSA - should not slow down and ALL Our Security Apparatus should know that Success of eradicating the Criminals is a Joint Efforts.
God bless you all!
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Slytiger: 4:20pm On Jan 19
ipobarecriminals:
angry Nobody should ban me cos I mention CHINAZA according to the post. shocked angry grin shocked lipsrsealed
That is the madness Nairaland has turned into. You don't even know what will get one banned these days on this funny platform. We have No freedom of speech on here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) / Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her / Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.