Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip (51607 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Chukwuemeka Oputa Aka "Pounds & Dollars" (photo) / "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. / FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by NaijaElba(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19
Ndi developer everywhere kidnapping but some idiots often blame it on fulani.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by deji17: 5:06pm On Jan 19
TOPMAN4LIFE:
And his kinsmen complain past every region about how bad Nigeria has become whereas they are major cause of the problem
It's all manipulation to them. They know they are evil but must gaslight other Nigerian who may be unsuspecting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Trustmea: 5:06pm On Jan 19
Pls have mercy on him release him and go after Fulani headsmen
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by itzzkhaliii(m): 5:09pm On Jan 19
dinkyicon:
ahhhhh now they want to change the narratives from Fulani Heards men to Ibo people

Both are cruel,na your mumu wey too much they block your sense from accessing the fact that crime doesn't no any tribe or religion.

Next time don't just type rubbish like this in a public forum,Fulani is an entire race just like the so called Igbo.Called a spade a spade no just be pessimistic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Jungleluv5: 5:11pm On Jan 19
What about fulani kidnappers and bandits too?
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Funflipper: 5:15pm On Jan 19
olatade:
They should waste him.
Kidnappers deserve the electric chair.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Agugbadin: 5:18pm On Jan 19
An Igbo man in kidnapping business in Abuja,kudos to the police and more power to your elbow.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by LastProphet: 5:19pm On Jan 19
Ngasky:
so this is the fulani herdsman
the day we started considering crime a crime not ethnic profiling then with local support all these crimes will be eradicated.
No ransom payment no matter what and local support for the security agencies are the 2 things that can bring this to a full stop

He's in it because of the Fulani, millions are going to join too very soon watch and see. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Agugbadin: 5:20pm On Jan 19
sholatech:
Like Evans, Like Chinaza. Thanks to our security forces!
Same tribe and from same region.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:24pm On Jan 19
Make them check well, na ipob member
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Timmi: 5:25pm On Jan 19
easyfem:
I will take you guys serious when you arrest thief in aso rock

Why not arrest the thief in Aso rock yourself, ObiZombie wailing wailer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by mukthar2000(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Na wa ooo.

If i talk wetin dey my mind now, dem go ban me 600 years grin grin grin
talk am bro,
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Xox1945(m): 5:31pm On Jan 19
What happened to Fulani jehidist bandit
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Chikel20000(m): 5:32pm On Jan 19
EKONGKING:
This guy seems to be a foot soldier for kidnaper dons .

Everything evil in this nation is related to one batch of people from south east and another batch of people in the core north .
and u forgot to add d south west or r u dis tribal?
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by maasoap(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19
hedonido:

You're far off man. Checkpoints have nothing to do with the security threat posed by Fulani bandits.

These bastards emerge from the surrounding bushes or valleys, swoop on travellers or residents, and shepherd them, ON FOOT, back into the bushes. I don't know what checkpoints have to to with this.

hedonido:

I have very little patience for idiots. What we are facing now is far too serious to entertain mischievous nitwits.

It is Igbo or Yoruba or Calabar or Itsekiri herdsmen that are roaming around like bastards from one forest to the other, looking for travellers to kidnap off nearby highways?

Anyone trying to deny the fact that we are dealing with Fulani pestilence must be ostracised. Just get lost.

I'm surprised you didn't quote me back on this thread!
https://www.nairaland.com/7974321/gunshots-police-rescue-victim-abducted

I guess you have buried your head in shame. Lol. This is another thread with the police confirming the arrest.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by mukthar2000(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19
Na them,they would never in their life involve in any legit business, always want to make money in short Conner.
For drug na them, for kidnapping na them, for international criminals ma them, chaii

They shaaa want to leave flashing life by force, so that to go village to flash their news cars lieing that they are doing spare parts business.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Arlington247: 5:34pm On Jan 19
Kill him one time they will reduce
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by cenaman(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19
Keaton:
That comment you're looking for, type it by yourself, Nlfpmod doesn't bite grin
Hate speech
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by dinkyicon: 5:35pm On Jan 19
itzzkhaliii:

Both are cruel,na your mumu wey too much they block your sense from accessing the fact that crime doesn't no any tribe or religion.

Next time don't just type rubbish like this in a public forum,Fulani is an entire race just like the so called Igbo.Called a spade a spade no just be pessimistic.
i said Fulani herds men. And truly they are mostly criminals. Yes they are.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by cenaman(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19
NaijaElba:
Ndi developer everywhere kidnapping but some idiots often blame it on fulani.
That guy is innocent....
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by dinkyicon: 5:36pm On Jan 19
loswhite:
Tribalism make us look so foolish. Chinaza no dey look tribe when him one kidnap shebi you are aware
I'm just saying the obvious. We see how the fulanis brandish their weapons.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by damkin24(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19
Chidex50:
No be only notorious. Who dey even believe una nowadays
You are disappointed because it's not Fulani or Hausa
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by maasoap(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19
dinkyicon:
i said Fulani herds men. And truly they are mostly criminals. Yes they are.

And the one who was just arrested, are they not mostly criminals? You can only imagine the names of the rest if they had been caught
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by ELsmile(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19
No one is guilty until proven guilty by a competent court of law ⚖
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by johnjose68: 5:40pm On Jan 19
abc115:

Am back!!!

I refuse to check names. grin
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by obrian888: 5:43pm On Jan 19
EKONGKING:

Everything evil in this nation is related to one batch of people from south east and another batch of people in the core north .

why are you leaving the west out of one of the most dangerous crime in human history? skull miners
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by pacificom: 5:51pm On Jan 19
They never torture the bastard well.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by AncientAlien(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19
Keaton:
That comment you're looking for, type it by yourself, Nlfpmod doesn't bite grin
The guy above you had used discretion to write am grin grin

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by yewit37486: 5:56pm On Jan 19
Even his face looks wicked.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by zedegit: 5:59pm On Jan 19
EKONGKING:

seun Rule don break Ban this dude.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by RisenObinna: 5:59pm On Jan 19
The police in elemoro division, Ibeju Lekki are worse than the man. They're kidnappers.

I will write a thread on this.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by ManirBK: 6:01pm On Jan 19
SharingIsLife:

Nigerian Police that has never arrested one killer herdsman cannot be trusted. This may well be a frameup by a like of you looking to give a bad name to an ethnic group. If Fulani have been killing for 10 years and no one arrested them, only fools and haters will easily believe it when an Igbo is arrested. They haven't even told you how they made their rest and you already masturbating on it, because you are already prejudiced and looking for that opportunity to blame that tribe well done.
seun nlfpmod mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos / Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General / Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.