Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip (51609 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Chukwuemeka Oputa Aka "Pounds & Dollars" (photo) / "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. / FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by BondRiv: 4:20pm On Jan 19
This is the type of news we want to hear regarding insecurity. Cleanse Abuja of these menace.

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Dennisochampa: 4:21pm On Jan 19
This is where SARS should come in...
Shoot on sight once they are confirmed as criminals...
What these guys do to their victims who can't raise Ransoms is not something to even look at.....
They are not humans and should not be treated as such....
May God protect those of us who have good hearts along with our friends, families and loved ones..... Amen

2 Likes

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 4:21pm On Jan 19
shocked shocked

Mehn karma don catch up with this big confused criminal.....

I know say one day hand go hold am, and na him b diz they collect your belongs stab you join or kidnap you... shocked shocked

Na Dem clusters around beggar, utako, jabi, life camp, karimo, gwagwa, axis... Na them

Chi-billions.... tongue u no go fly again, black vulture 😁😁😁 ewu

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by newnigerdelta00: 4:22pm On Jan 19
abc115:

Everytime some enemies of Nigeria called obidients will be blaming Muslims,now a Christian from east has been arrested in FCT, KUDOS Nigeria Force's.....

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Lovestrong(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19
wale8486:
i think this is another set up to ban us.

i wont say anything but e dey mind

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Lol! To ban u dey hungry me.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by ipobarecriminals: 4:22pm On Jan 19
sad no madness here.Thank God for FCT POLICE for this.B4 they ruin Wike,Wike Go crush πŸ˜‘ πŸ™„πŸ˜³them
Slytiger:

That is the madness Nairaland has turned into. You don't even know what will get one banned these days on this funny platform. We have No freedom of speech on here.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by money121(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19
zionstaar75:
it's not about Nigerian government it's Nigerian police. Once you have enough money you can get away with anything
Police are under which Government?
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Slytiger: 4:23pm On Jan 19
deji17:
Eboe and crime...
From time immemorial, and all in a bid to build ghost mansion in the village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Lovestrong(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19
bro4u:
Where dis guy get English from
public garden for wuse
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Raf4: 4:24pm On Jan 19
StUriah:
Wereh dey use condom.

This one no get levels. Evans na him Grandfather.

You too see am laughing πŸ˜ƒ
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by sportskid(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19
Slytiger:

From time immemorial

Tribal bigot spotted, moderators do your work oooo.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Hassanmaye(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19
sholatech:
Like Evans, Like Chinaza. Thanks to our security forces!
Hahahaha seun is watching o
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Slytiger: 4:25pm On Jan 19
sportskid:

Tribal bigot spotted, moderators do your work oooo.
If you like call President Biden.

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by christistruth01: 4:26pm On Jan 19
Addme:
I resist the urge to check his name.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Chinaza is a Ghana name isn't it?
But he doesn't look like he's from Ghana
🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Hassanmaye(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19
money121:
Congrat but what's the Latest update concerned this kidnapper Below

Nigeria Government need to stop playing politics with human life cry cry
Haha
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Prigidypogodo(f): 4:27pm On Jan 19
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin grin cool sad here in the States,too busy for ur ban. grin ;DGo erase the name from the thread nah.Abi nah me be FCT POLICE that give out the CRIMINAL name grin undecided?
I'm watching you
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by spiSeyi: 4:28pm On Jan 19
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Na wa ooo.

If i talk wetin dey my mind now, dem go ban me 600 years grin grin grin
Soro enu re aye o ni mu osi grin grin talk wetin dey ya mind dem never born person wey go catch you cool
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by forerunner022(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19
Get rich or die trying. How e come be now?

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Slytiger: 4:29pm On Jan 19
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin grin cool sad here in the States,too busy for ur ban. grin ;DGo erase the name from the thread nah.Abi nah me be FCT POLICE that give out the CRIMINAL name grin undecided?
🀣🀣🀣
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by dunski: 4:29pm On Jan 19
EKONGKING:
This guy seems to be a foot soldier for kidnaper dons .

Everything evil in this nation is related to one batch of people from south east and another batch of people in the core north .

You people can’t just control yourselves.As if every region does not have its share of criminals.Nonsense
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by MadamExcellency: 4:29pm On Jan 19
All those associated with kidnapping should not be given a second chance for freedom.

But this report is another lie of the century. The first report said they were four but Chinaza and other one from the North were caught while the report said the leader escaped but his name was not given but today, police are parading only Chinaza as the kingpin of the Abuja kidnapping ring.

Tribalism will kill Nigeria.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Slytiger: 4:29pm On Jan 19
MadamExcellency:
All those associated with kidnapping should not be given a second chance for freedom.

But this report is another lie of the century. The first report said they were four but Chinaza and other one from the North we're caught while the report said the leader escaped but his name was not given but today, police are parading only Chinaza as the kingpin of the Abuja kidnapping ring.

Tribalism will kill Nigeria.
Like Chinaza like Evans.

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by sportskid(m): 4:30pm On Jan 19
Slytiger:

If you like call President Biden.

We have suicide bombers, in Nigeria, we have skull miners, we have ritualists, we have notorious Armed robbers that have made history in Nigeria yet, we still don't attribute crime to any Ethnic group. Small minded individuals like you must be moderated because you are the poison in this Nigeria. I have igbos, hausa and yorubas as my staff and they are all fantastic people
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by ivolt: 4:30pm On Jan 19
Ngasky:
so this is the fulani herdsman
the day we started considering crime a crime not ethnic profiling then with local support all these crimes will be eradicated.
No ransom payment no matter what and local support for the security agencies are the 2 things that can bring this to a full stop
Stop fooling yourself.
We know exactly those who engage in forest and highway kidnapping.
We know how they move with hundreds of bike with AKs strapped to their backs.
They don't even hide it as they regularly post updates on social media.
Parading a soft target kidnapper doesn't absolve the chattel gangs of their ongoing crimes.

Since you know the easy solution to these problem, it is time you join the police.

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by weslay: 4:30pm On Jan 19
Simon Ekpa said Biafra Resistance Fighters now in Abuja last month. Na the result be this

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Slytiger: 4:30pm On Jan 19
sportskid:

We have suicide bombers, in Nigeria, we have skull miners, we have ritualists, we have notorious Armed robbers that have made history in Nigeria yet, we still don't attribute crime to any Ethnic group. Small minded individuals like you must be moderated because you are the poison in this Nigeria. I have igbos, hausa and yorubas as my staff and they are all fantastic people
How is that my business.. you were the same people calling and stereotyping Fulanis as kidnappers and terrrorist. You forgot you also have ESN and kidnappers and even skull miners too. Narrative don change after your kinsman was caught. LMAO. Dispute my data and stop dragging others into your mess.
πŸ‘‡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by aycorporat(m): 4:30pm On Jan 19
money121:
Congrat but what's the Latest update concerned this kidnapper Below

Nigeria Government need to stop playing politics with human life cry cry

We've not heard about him for sometimes now
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Elvis2kay: 4:32pm On Jan 19
I know say na dem go dey behind Abuja kidnapping

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by ipobarecriminals: 4:33pm On Jan 19
Prigidypogodo:
I'm watching you
on top of coconut 🌴 abi grin cheesy grin?
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by DeZoro(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19
Eliminate him
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Bovis(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19
Have always suspected it would be one of them developers behind all the kidnappings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos / Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead β€” Kwara Attorney General / Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.