Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

“my Treasured” – Yinka Ayefele Celebrates His Triplets As They Turn 5 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Treasured” – Yinka Ayefele Celebrates His Triplets As They Turn 5 (426 Views)

Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope / Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US / Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Treasured” – Yinka Ayefele Celebrates His Triplets As They Turn 5 by AdamsMosesOma: 6:55pm On Jan 19
Popular gospel singer, Yinka Ayefele is ecstatic as he celebrates his treasured triplets on their 5th birthday today.

Yinka Ayefele, who recently marked 26 years of surviving a ghastly car accident that led to his paralysis, took to his Instagram page to celebrate his children on their day... Read more: https://www.gistreel.com/my-treasured-yinka-ayefele-celebrates-his-triplets-as-they-turn-5/

(1) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin Embarrassed For Allegedly Paying 4 Gold Jewelry With Fake Transfer / Davido & Wizkid Shocked As A Fan Tattoo Shalipoppi On Her Head / Giveaway For Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.