Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) (49085 Views)

Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Wanted Kidnap Kingpin, Yusuf Aliu, Arrested In Edo (Photo) / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Ulogwe1: 8:55pm On Jan 19
THINGS LADIES DO FOR MONEY.

From Imo poly to Edo state.

I pray they find her intact in JESUS name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by peterboro: 8:56pm On Jan 19
Hook-up gone wrong! Otilo. Olosho dey pay.

They can risk their life anyhow to go and sleep a man because of the money mentioned.

It's their normal business and using study route.

1 Like

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by gbolswag(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19
They should call the boyfriend immediately
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Xox1945(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19
Edo guys and yahoo plus na 5&6

5 Likes

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Chasito(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19
Foolish girl
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by ufotunang: 8:59pm On Jan 19
All this Facebook love... girls be careful
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Curious345: 9:01pm On Jan 19
Be like say she be black brazzier

2 Likes

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by ufotunang: 9:01pm On Jan 19
Girls is the guy that should visit you...not you girl visiting a guy you do not really know much about him.. or you met in Facebook

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Dybala11(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19
Vinnie2000:

All diz Elon Musk boys, Para dey body. cheesy cheesy

They should check the house of all YAHOO Boys in Edo state. sad
Hope the said boy isn't Nairaland's resident number one yahoo boy aka S********r?
You know warrai mean, if you don't know it then forget about it. 😌

2 Likes

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Egoveen: 9:05pm On Jan 19
And they do child dedication for this one😟😟😟
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19
Why would she visits Edo, I wish I could have told you that the state is for yahoo ritualist.

Sorry sister, I pray we hear good news that they find you soon by God grace.

5 Likes

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Subonbon(m): 9:06pm On Jan 19
Why is it difficult for some girls to dey hear word? With all the recent incidents few babes still dey road to go where them no Sabi.... Now putting the family in dissaray... Just dey feel for the parents wey no send am go any where...

1 Like

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Chicagograduate(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19
Zico5:
Visiting a boyfriend at Edo from Imo state. The girls of today are more daring. So no good dick in the whole of Imo state? Edo is where rain is falling. See the problem this foolish girl has taken her family into. May we not give birth to a child that will disgrace us openly like this.
she may have boyfriends in Owerri too.Na runs.

1 Like

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Zico5(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19
Jennyclay:
Biko. Shut up!!

Would you say same thing if she was your sister
Let me quickly report u. You deserve barn cos I did not abuse u

1 Like

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by PHAYOL81: 9:20pm On Jan 19
My mind keeps saying :SOPE OTILO . But Knowing this is someone's child, a grown girl with a lot of future ahead of her, I pray she's found hale, whole and healthy.

1 Like

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Gidigrav(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19
This what i tell you people i always hate asking for justice for anyone i just pray she is located
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 9:23pm On Jan 19
Zico5:

Let me quickly report u. You deserve barn cos I did not abuse u
like I care undecided

Shior!!
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by tuzle(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19
To the ladies we have advised u guys but most won't listen, so this is another simple advise. If u are going to see ur boyfriend or travel to another state to meet someone, at least let someone close to u know about the journey, u can share an image of the person with a friend, try dropping the full name of the person, if u have the address also drop that. At least u should have a friend that u can drop such information so in the situation whereby u go missing, ur family will know where to start from.

3 Likes

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Ttipsy(f): 9:26pm On Jan 19
The investigation is so easy
Police Should declare the boyfriend wanted
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Ttipsy(f): 9:28pm On Jan 19
mukthar2000:
Why would she visits Edo, I wish I could have told you that the state is for yahoo ritualist.

Sorry sister, I pray we hear good news that they find you soon by God grace.
the investigation will not be so difficult for the police

The boyfriend is the prime suspect

1 Like

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Illegal1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19
RichDad1:
Edo state? Make I no talk wetin Dey my mind. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

omoh..........make i epp u talk wetin dey ur mind..

edo boyfrd dn use her plus up for yahoo.

knw dis and knw peace
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by captaininiobong(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://thesourceng.com/family-declares-final-year-female-federal-polytechnic-student-missing-on-a-visit-to-boyfriend/

And if you find out na boyfriend she met online. Ladies never want you to them them the truth, just live fake life and have money, they don't care.

3 Likes

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by tallfish145(m): 9:35pm On Jan 19
I hope this is not the case of OTILO
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Mrpojj(m): 9:35pm On Jan 19

2 Likes

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:46pm On Jan 19
You leave all the gbola in Igboland to travel to Edo to collect, you don see your life werey! grin Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Nanalucky: 10:12pm On Jan 19
I hope dem never use her... God's grace upon her
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Sniper101(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19
Her family wan save face by saying...
"She went to visit her boyfriend"

Whereas, we all know, na hookup she go do.

2 Likes

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by geokay777(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19
EreluRoz:
Hmmm this is why you should think deep before agreeing to visit anyone.

It's risky out there.
Only if they will hear
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 10:47pm On Jan 19
Boyfriend or client? Make una dey specific make we know how to help una so.
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 10:48pm On Jan 19
Mrpojj:

Edo na place to go find boy?
Wetin happen? Boys no dey Edo?
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Goddyrichie(m): 10:53pm On Jan 19
KenOne:
Hmmmm! I hope is not what I am thinking? Was it not same Edo state that someone killed his girlfriend last year and fled to Liberia or Sierra Leon and was eventually arrested and extradited back.

I pray this girl doesn't go the way of the above mentioned case. I hope Edo state is not becoming notorious for killing their girlfriends in the name of ritual or yahoo plus. Please women do your due diligence before jumping into a relationship.

Women any guy that lives a flashy lifestyle without a known work or business especially under 35 years of age is a red flag, a guy that tells you I am a business man without going into details is also a red flag.

Do your due diligence to find out what nature of business he does, where does he work, ask questions like if he's a business man what kind of business he does? Is he a consultant? Does he own a shop or render goods and services? Where is the shop located, who has he consulted for?

Don't just run with his stories I'm a business man, investigate him properly before you come to conclusion and validate his stories. Though not to say that guys with known job and businesses can't kill their girlfriends, sure they can if they're greedy, but the ratio and risk level of guys with known job and businesses killing their girlfriend is much lower.

Girls! Note that you owe yourself a duty to protect your life first before government comes in, don't play with due diligence those that played with it never lived to tell the story.

alaye easy ur pressure abeg na person send her make she go meet d guy
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by poweredcom(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19
Good for her ...sometimes never pity any of dem

All they want is flashy guys and now this is where it has ended her to

Yeye thing as long as she from owerri nekede poly na tuns gal she be na runs hookup she go do for edo and talibans don carry her go where she no no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them / John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) / Robbers Terrorizing Umuobia Olokoro, Umuahia Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.