Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Don’t Dissolve Kano Emirates, APC Chieftain, Yaryasa Warns Yusuf - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Dissolve Kano Emirates, APC Chieftain, Yaryasa Warns Yusuf (17680 Views)

Kano Emirates: Northern Lawyers Give Gov Yusuf 48 Hours Ultimatum / Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso / The Infographic Map Of Kano Emirates, Emir Sanusi Got Smallest Land Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Dissolve Kano Emirates, APC Chieftain, Yaryasa Warns Yusuf by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:21pm On Jan 20
That Yusuf na trouble maker.
Re: Don’t Dissolve Kano Emirates, APC Chieftain, Yaryasa Warns Yusuf by Makablaze(m): 5:03am On Jan 21
[quote author=matify83 post=128029003]“There should be a law that would prevent politicians, especially governors and other elected political officeholders from meddling in the affairs of traditional institutions in the country.

Was it not politicians that meddled into traditional institution to create those Emirates in the first instance?

When Gandollar dethroned SLS and balkanized the unitary emirship into Emirates, he rendered the office powerless and useless.

Growing up, names like Ado Bayero was called with fear and reverence even though I am not from the core north , today who outside kano knows the emir of Bichi for instance?

You are right
Re: Don’t Dissolve Kano Emirates, APC Chieftain, Yaryasa Warns Yusuf by Tzar(m): 6:53am On Jan 21
Why didn’t these people caution Ganduje when he was making reckless decisions?!
Re: Don’t Dissolve Kano Emirates, APC Chieftain, Yaryasa Warns Yusuf by vastolord4(m): 11:42am On Jan 21
Kokorokomanaoga:
grin
I am currently writing from nasarawa and i will be in benin tomorrow.
The picture you posted can you show me were kano is written there?
Stop writing on what you know nothing about.

🤣🤣
Re: Don’t Dissolve Kano Emirates, APC Chieftain, Yaryasa Warns Yusuf by vastolord4(m): 11:44am On Jan 21
Kokorokomanaoga:
grin
I am currently writing from nasarawa and i will be in benin tomorrow.
The picture you posted can you show me were kano is written there?
Stop writing on what you know nothing about.

🤣🤣 you're no where..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Sell Five Power Plants For $1 Billiom / Fuel Crisis: Why We Create Scarcity – Marketers / Chief Olu Falae Finally Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.