Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting (7965 Views)

2,423 Nigerians Killed With 1,872 Kidnapped Under Tinubu Presidency – Group / Judge Dismisses FCT Residents Suit V Tinubu, threatens to de-robe lawyer / Political War Breaks Out In Warri, Delta. Residents Killed. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by Danchibez: 9:52am On Jan 20
GoodStrongDick:

Tinubu is mad at FCT residents for not voting him. They all voted massively for Obi. Tinubu is out to revenge on them and he has decided to use bandits and herdsmen to kill all FCT residents.

Another news headline
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by Danchibez: 9:53am On Jan 20
[quote author=eliyke post=128030380] sad this mayb excuse to bring fct back to Lagos [/quote)

Deep
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by bionixs: 9:55am On Jan 20
BigBlackPreek:
Sentiments aparts, I believe with Tinubu at the helm of the nations affairs and Wike as the FCT minister, the issue of banditry and kidnapping will be flushed away in due time, trust the process.
I pity you bro. I have a senior friends who wouldn't criticize Tinubu much. He once told me that if you will ever have anything with Tinubu CLOSELY, your conscience wouldn't let you do that. The reason is that he knows how to settle those within his circle, very well. But he is afraid that the common man outside his circle may not even be considered. He wouldn't do much to alleviate the suffering out there. Those whom he believes would keep him in power , will take all.
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by Brendaniel: 9:56am On Jan 20
JAMO84:
One was VP, the other one was a governor, both were monumental failures. Tinubu had a great time as governor, and he will deliver as president. Anyone who wish he fail because their tribesman did not win will fail in life.

Tinubu was a colossal failure as governor, I was in secondary school when he was governor, Lagos was a dust bin, He was just a loud governor who partied a lot with a lot of media hype, Fashola was like a breath of fresh air in Lagos.

I'm not surprised at his performance and his bogus spending on frivolities, I saw it when he governed, he was the only governor then using G-wagon with more than 50 vehicles in his convoy with police bomb squad.

I already knew what he was coming to do....

1 Like

Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by bionixs: 9:58am On Jan 20
illicit:
Na Tinubu dey kidnap them?
na Tinubu supposed stop am. So he takes all the blames as the CSO of the entire country
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by Bhella5(m): 9:58am On Jan 20
Chinaza

1 Like

Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by johnjose68: 10:02am On Jan 20
Bobloco:

https://punchng.com/over-87-fct-residents-killed-176-kidnapped-under-tinubu/

We heard from good authority that the supporters of one religious war monger who came distant 3rd are behind the kidnappings and criminalities since the new government came to power.

Go and verify.
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:17am On Jan 20
Nursepepeye:
before Tinubu will act, people must be killed first, Ashiere ni e,
Olosho pepeye 😂😂😂
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by Bobloco: 10:19am On Jan 20
johnjose68:

We heard from good authority that the supporters of one religious war monger who came distant 3rd are behind the kidnappings and criminalities since the new government came to power.

Go and verify.

I hope you will be able to defend this claim
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:20am On Jan 20
Malroux:
Just because it haven't happened to you or your relatives doesn't mean you should be saying rubbish.

PESSIMIST Why are you so bitter. You want it to continue. You lots always behave like you've been CURSED. I share the same positive mindset. Banditry Kidnapping and other crimes will become a thing of the past. Who ever wishes otherwise is either a kidnapper or a bandit.
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by Chinex93(m): 10:21am On Jan 20
All this is because a southerner is the minister of the FCT. They will do their best to fustrate wike and tinubu

1 Like

Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by Haaland21: 10:23am On Jan 20
Malroux:
Just because it haven't happened to you or your relatives doesn't mean you should be saying rubbish.

Point to the rubbish in his content.
You guys hate any contrary opinion to yours. We know you and where you come from.

shift pls.
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by eldoradoxx: 10:45am On Jan 20
When he campaigned that he will build Nigeria like he built Lagos, we knew that Nigeria was finished, we warned, but it became an ethno-religious battle. Enjoy Tinubu, those of us who were prepared for the mess are better off than those who invested hope in an obviously hopeless administration.
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:08am On Jan 20
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Remi na ashawo
Shetima na terrorist
Fashola is a tout
sanwo olu is a criminal drug sniffing bastard
Gbaja na scammer
Bayo is a fool
Ajuri ngalielie is a fraudster
Keyamo na pig
Wike is a drunk

God bless SE, SS,SW,MB,N
thunder scatter Apc

1 Like

Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by JAMO84: 11:08am On Jan 20
Brendaniel:

Tinubu was a colossal failure as governor, I was in secondary school when he was governor, Lagos was a dust bin, He was just a loud governor who partied a lot with a lot of media hype, Fashola was like a breath of fresh air in Lagos.

I'm not surprised at his performance and his bogus spending on frivolities, I saw it when he governed, he was the only governor then using G-wagon with more than 50 vehicles in his convoy with police bomb squad.

I already knew what he was coming to do....
Lol, everyone that matters had testified to his performance in Lagos, your lies are inconsequential
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by Curious345: 11:12am On Jan 20
May the gods continue to curse and torment buhari
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by Hezzyluv: 11:17am On Jan 20
Malroux:

You just took these words outta my mouth.

The werey dey even say with time as if no be human lives dey go
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by PHILipu1(m): 11:27am On Jan 20
Those from the north like it or not,a southener and a Christian will remain FCT minister.

They can import bokoharam and bandits from the north to be doing the kidnapping and killings
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by bluefilm: 11:32am On Jan 20
The man na bad market
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by Timmi: 11:34am On Jan 20
Bobloco:

https://punchng.com/over-87-fct-residents-killed-176-kidnapped-under-tinubu/

Beacon consulting, the statistician of bad news with bad belle, don’t forget to report back to us when things become positive
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by worksmart(m): 11:41am On Jan 20
PMB performed better!

Before PMB , under GEJ, Abuja was increasingly being afflicted with insecurity; Even the occasional bomb would be set off by terorrists.

Almost insecurity in Abuja disappeared for the duration of Buhari's tenure.

Now Buhari has left, insecurity has returned under this Tinubu administration.

We do not give PMB enough credit and appreciation.
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by blueAgent(m): 12:20pm On Jan 20
JAMO84:
Lol, everyone that matters had testified to his performance in Lagos, your lies are inconsequential

Which performance?
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by cucumbar: 1:07pm On Jan 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

PESSIMIST Why are you so bitter. You want it to continue. You lots always behave like you've been CURSED. I share the same positive mindset. Banditry Kidnapping and other crimes will become a thing of the past. Who ever wishes otherwise is either a kidnapper or a bandit.
oga, Shut up. A nation is not run by your believe or unbelieve.

A nation progresses when the government lives up to its responsibilities.

You have a government with zero willpower to go after criminals , and you are here talking about your useless beliefs.

A lot of those that have been killed, had that useless belief like you.

Hand go still touch you since you Dey support nonsense.

See ehn, Yamayama fall on that your useless bald head this beautiful weekend.

Animal.

But it’s not too late to turn a new leaf o, but I know you won’t because you have sold your soul to the devil.
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by Larryndelaw: 1:48pm On Jan 20
Malroux:
Could this be because they didn't give him the 25% votes requirement? Time will tell.
No because your people are the one doing the kidnapping in Abuja. Have you seen the name.of the people arrested as the king pin in Abuja
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by Bimpe29: 2:25pm On Jan 20
Oti suwa
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by Nursepepeye(f): 2:57pm On Jan 20
Fuckingmallam45:

Olosho pepeye 😂😂😂
Asinwin nie se.
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by Zeebuy: 3:14pm On Jan 20
AffiliatesMoney:

What Solution Has Beacon Consulting Given To The Commander In Chief of Armed Forces ?

I thought Tinubu had the solution when he was busy shouting at Jonathan? If Tinubu knows he can't solve the security challenges of this country, he should vacate that seat so competent person would take over
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:56pm On Jan 20
cucumbar:
oga, Shut up. A nation is not run by your believe or unbelieve.

A nation progresses when the government lives up to its responsibilities.

You have a government with zero willpower to go after criminals , and you are here talking about your useless beliefs.

A lot of those that have been killed, had that useless belief like you.

Hand go still touch you since you Dey support nonsense.

See ehn, Yamayama fall on that your useless bald head this beautiful weekend.

Animal.

But it’s not too late to turn a new leaf o, but I know you won’t because you have sold your soul to the devil.

Lol grin you are very funny. grin grin grin
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by chucky101(m): 4:09pm On Jan 20
The Northerners are furious that Wike is FCT minister and they are trying to frustrate his tenure. Wike needs to rise to the challenge and ruthlessly root out the sponsors of terror in Nigeria.
Re: Over 87 FCT Residents Killed, 176 Kidnapped Under Tinubu – Beacon Consulting by Ken4Christ: 11:14pm On Jan 20
The system of the world is designed to fall. Just stay under divine cover and no harm will come near you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LOMA: A Nairalander Who Made Us Proud / From The Archive(s): Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo As A Young Army Cadet. / GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.