Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,798 members, 7,841,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

You Did What Is Right – Gov Sani Tells Ashiru After Supreme Court Verdict - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Did What Is Right – Gov Sani Tells Ashiru After Supreme Court Verdict (132 Views)

Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians / 'Atiku’s Harassment' : Shehu Sani Tells FG What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Did What Is Right – Gov Sani Tells Ashiru After Supreme Court Verdict by GuruboiNaija: 11:27am On Jan 20
Governor of Kaduna State, Uba Sani has thanked his main challenger and candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the last election, Isah Ashiru, for seeking redress at different stages of the court.

.ng reports that the Supreme Court on Friday affirmed the judgments of the lower courts, the Tribunal and the Court of Appeal, which upheld the declaration of Sani as the winner of the March 2023 governorship election.

The apex court dismissed the appeal filed by Ashiru.

Speaking during an interview on Channels Television’s Politics Today on Friday, Sani said, “I want to use this opportunity to thank my brother and friend, Isah Ashiru, at least for embracing the legal process and ventilating his anger by going to the Supreme Court at this critical time.

“If you remember, he was at the tribunal. After the tribunal, he ran to the Court of Appeal, after the Court of Appeal, now the Supreme Court. For me, what he did was commendable. That is the role of democracy.

“If you are not satisfied, you should approach the judiciary. Of course, that was what he did.”

https://.ng/2024/01/20/kaduna-guber-you-did-what-is-right-gov-sani-tells-ashiru-after-supreme-court-verdict/

Re: You Did What Is Right – Gov Sani Tells Ashiru After Supreme Court Verdict by EverythingPhone(m): 12:19pm On Jan 20
That’s some spirit of sportsmanship

I track lost or stolen devices at an affordable price
Contact me via siggy below for more info

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Sues Mortician Over Corpse Theft / Agbakoba Drags Tinubu " Proposes Governance Reform, Restructuring Of Nigeria" / Edo Guber: Our Guidelines Designed To Widen Participation -LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.