Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve (35351 Views)

Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) / Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by tollyboy5(m): 7:51am On Jan 21
God1000:
Stupid man, he defended Buhari and his ineptitude for good eight years, they talk and pretend to be on the side of masses when they are no longer in government
This ameachi na hypocrite. The train deal he pushed to osibanjo that was rejected shows the kind of person he his. He worst than betta edu, the monorail he used to embezzle rivers money is still there unfinished.
Mumu wike too abandoned the project lol, and people are quick to criticize Lagos government that thrive on continuity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by Rumundele(m): 7:51am On Jan 21
I like Amaechi, but that our NYSC allowee that you refuse to pay, i cannot forget and i am still angry with Amaechi.
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by Kukutente23: 7:52am On Jan 21
God1000:
Stupid man, he defended Buhari and his ineptitude for good eight years, they talk and pretend to be on the side of masses when they are no longer in government
To be fair to Amaechi, he never defended Buhari
I remember him making that statement that even if you carry an half-dead Buhari to the north, they will still vote for him. That was towards the 2019 election. I found that statement particularly striking.
He seemed to know the zombie-like attachment the north had for Buhari despite his ineptitude and incapacity
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by Dpharisee: 7:54am On Jan 21
LibertyRep:
They always know the solution after leaving office.
Amaechi always said that Nigerians were unhappy with Buhari's govt even as a serving minister.
He wasn't a sycophant like others even though I don't like his brand of politics but he is always blunt
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by tollyboy5(m): 7:55am On Jan 21
dalongjnr:
That's why I like this man.
He's a Frank person.
Yes he frankly stole rivers money, and wanted to Betta Edu federal government, unluckily for him buhari was away and osibanjo rejected the deal.
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by Tallesty1(m): 7:56am On Jan 21
God1000:
Is it that you people have short memory or what? he has always been like this, google when he said that "we steal because Nigerians don't stone us" it was before Buhari. He has always been like this.
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by Fuckyoumod: 7:56am On Jan 21
Bobloco:
“Nigerians get what they want, Nigerians get what they deserve. You don’t complain after. Nigerians at all times have had the opportunity to vote and whatever you voted for is what you deserve.
i disagree, because our votes were rigged. Our votes never counted, people were sitting in their bedrooms and writing results.

INEC and law enforcement in co-host with politicians and the Judiciary sold our votes and made sure it never counted.

Should NIGERIANS be blamed? Yes, because they keep quiet and didn't revolt.

Ameachi is partially correct
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by mrblessed(m): 7:59am On Jan 21
See this one! Eight years in power. Building roads, bridges, and railways in Niger Republic.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by rayopt(m): 8:01am On Jan 21
The honest truth as it is.

We allow people come out of nowhere to lead us without questions. It happens everywhere. People without traceable wealth show up randomly to become house reps and senators. We mute and move on. Then, we start screaming when it comes to presidency as if that will change anything. We are not yet ready for real governance. Let's continue with the me vs you politics and tribal wars.
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by Rumundele(m): 8:02am On Jan 21
elasticlala:
There is no sense in what he said.
How many people can become governors or ministers in Nigeria ? What is the population of Nigeria ? What is the probability that someone drawn from a million population can be a governor or a minister ?

If I have to become a governor or minister in a country before I can live a good life or say I have achieved something in life then, that is not a county..
I don't think you are making sense here, do you think you will sit at home and be governor? You have to change that mindset. This is the reason why we have idiot in the helm of affair making useless decisions. You will not be different from them when you get there.
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by phemray(m): 8:03am On Jan 21
money121:
See talk

At least you are among those that put the country in this mess stage

So you no get word for mouth

Shaago bu Igoo

Bird of same feather

Talks after politically irrelevant is no talk
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by justified007: 8:04am On Jan 21
Whalis:
This is the architect of Nigeria present woes. Amaechi single handedly made Buhari president with lies as seen presently against Jonathan. Buhari came and started to carry out surgical operations on Nigerians without anesthesia. This is where we are. I used Ghana Cedi to gauge how well naira is performing. In 2014 one Cedi was seventy seven naira today one Cedi is one hundred and fifteen naira.
No blame to Buhari. No blame to Tinubu. It was Amaechi who brought them in to expose their ineptitude.

Stop behaving like an educated illiterate. Go and read about the abracadabra Ghana did on their currency and the effects on their economy before you compare them to Nigeria
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by spiSeyi: 8:05am On Jan 21
Display of bitternesss at the highest level w!cked Wike and the city boy have sent Amaechi into political oblivion grin cheesy
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by BadBradley: 8:06am On Jan 21

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by Brushstrokes20: 8:09am On Jan 21
Spot on!... Karma has no menu,
You get what you deserve! 💯💯👌👍

# you can't wear a CROWN 👑 on a CLOWN 🤡 and expect a KING! 😄😄

99.9 % of Nigerian politicians are self serving THIEVES.
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by Honestey: 8:12am On Jan 21
Would you have done any worse sir?
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:12am On Jan 21
Werey the administration you served in was the worst we ever had
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by elasticlala: 8:12am On Jan 21
Rumundele:

I don't think you are making sense here, do you think you will sit at home and be governor? You have to change that mindset. This is the reason why we have idiot in the helm of affair making useless decisions. You will not be different from them when you get there.

Just read your self-contradicting statement. It sounds like you are even more senseless than him.
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by occfx: 8:17am On Jan 21
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by livitexguy(m): 8:29am On Jan 21
Oga!!, which vote are you talking about,did they count what we voted for?, Let them count what the masses voted and see the real changes in Nigeria Government.
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by Myrepublic(m): 8:33am On Jan 21
Musician go sit down. If you were still there,you won't be saying this.. Look at Wike who criticised Buhari,no be him dey with buhari promax so?
If Tinubus gives him position now,he will change mouth..
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by Decarbonisation: 8:33am On Jan 21
Ok Ameachi, but when you bloody charlatans rig yourselves in, do we deserve that too?

Fu...cking basta....rds!
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:34am On Jan 21
Northernblood8:

Well said. Some people will vote in criminals and expect them not to steal just because they are from same tribe.

I think most of these mentality of reaping what you didn't sow started from the Church. Pastor always tell members that This year will be better than last year if you shout the loudest Amen. Instead of telling them what they did wrong last year to shape this year better.

You are part of the Yoruba people that condemned ESN and Israel for always giving it hot to Terrorists. Defending the drug barron with his terrorist Vice.

Now you are here claiming saint because what you wished for Ndi Igbo is upon you.

How about people who voted against this administration, aren’t they Nigerians?

Do they also deserve what they’re getting?

Amaechi is a selfish man and inconsiderate man and also a backstabber who only cares about his political ambition and his direct family, the rest of us can go to hell.

He’s still bitter about how he lost Rivers state and his presidential election bid

The day I listened to this man on Radio (Brekete family) was the day I knew this man is a hypocrite. He’s a snake

Amaechi gives you the impression that God pays his salary monthly.

Even the clergy don’t all God as many times as Amaechi does when he speaks to the press, it’s a smokescreen, the classic act of a conman
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by sokera: 8:35am On Jan 21
Don’t worry, Tinubu will tell EFCC to open your saint books soon… awon werey
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by omoharry(f): 8:35am On Jan 21
Judolisco:
Mr rotimi ameachi no even suppose dey talk walai.... Dis busuru ganged up with d northerners to remove his kingsman Jonathan and gave us buhari in 2013....baba no even talk oh, jst chill dey enjoy your sef
Now all those idiots that were shouting sai Baba! Calling us wailing wailers back then have all gone mute. Thier arrogance back then was something else!
Well, Hunger and hardship knows no tribe nor religion. They foolishly voted Buhari and expected him to perform magic. Then they also went ahead to vote in Tinubu again so that he can continue where Buhari stopped . Now hardship x 2 is what we are all seeing .. we we warned them against voting for these old and incompetent leaders but they felt tribalism can do magic over competence . Well! Here we are back to square one .May God save us till 2027.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by Femeto: 8:39am On Jan 21
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by MartinsD12(m): 8:40am On Jan 21
politicoNG:

https://www.arise.tv/ameachi-to-nigerians-stay-back-if-youre-looking-for-opportunities-dont-emigrate/

Why is amechi now sounding like a saint now ? Like he is now feeling the pains of the masses , funny how these Nigerian politicians behave whenever they are not in power they speak like they care for nigerians, all na wash ooo , man is trying to deceive some gullible people and probably gain some followers 2027 now he will come out and contest
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by ReubenE(m): 8:46am On Jan 21
elasticlala:
There is no sense in what he said.
How many people can become governors or ministers in Nigeria ? What is the population of Nigeria ? What is the probability that someone drawn from a million population can be a governor or a minister ?

If I have to become a governor or minister in a country before I can live a good life or say I have achieved something in life then, that is not a county..
He is just saying nonsense.

He even said "you can wake up one day"...like that's how ministers and governors are made
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by thomasjoe(m): 8:46am On Jan 21
Man! Long time ! Happy new year ...

Girls don change the format now o
..just in case you still Dey Play or dey in the past .

If you like buy heaven and earth ...

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've always and will always admire the Lion of Ubima. Anyone who knows him, knows he is blunt, honest and devoid of sentiments.
Even while serving under Buhari he did not shy away from saying that Nigerians were suffering and hated the administration.

Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get. How will any sane human being collect money at polling booths, or vote incompetence based on ethnoreligious sentiments and expect accountability from the one who has bought your vote or performance from the one who knows nothing about the office?

Even girls have the conscience to know that a man who bought them sharwarma, fresh fish pepper soup and Smirnoff Ice merits their kpekus by default.

Likewise we must imbibe that culture and accept that a politician who spent his life savings and incurred debts just to buy our votes merits looting the treasury dry after assuming office by default.
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by sammiewrite(m): 8:46am On Jan 21
Mr. Amaechi should not come and add salt to the injury of Nigerians. Nigerians did their part by voting en masse for the party of Mr. Amaechi's choice candidate (14 million vote for the fractionalised PDP vs 9 million vote for the incumbent party). If Mr. Amaechi can't see this glaring fact before him, maybe he should rest.
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by Starz825(m): 8:50am On Jan 21
dalongjnr:
That's why I like this man.
He's a Frank person.

forget

He is foolish man

I am nt defending this current crops of corrupt individuals who parade themselves as good leaders but this guy served under the last regime where people were massacred ....kidnapped for good 8 yrs he didnt say a word ...now he is out here to say things like he would have been the best if he was elected....he is a mumu man and a loser....we all know that democracy is half dead In Nigeria....

In fact a lot of people voted massively for peter obi....but look at what INEC did to them....manipulated the result to favor the person in power....

so how dare you blame people....virtually everyone has lost trust in the so called free nd fair election ...the credibility of that electoral body is In the mud...

once you are connected and have a lot of money to spend...then its yours....thats the new Nigerian electoral system..

so Amaechi should go and sit down....if there is anyone to change and move this country forward for the better is the massess.....no politician can change this country...they are all the same corrupt dingus...who only cry for the masses when things don't go their way.....only Nigerians can change this country...and its obviously not through the voting system...since it is hacked ....its through a fight....but nobody wants to die...so make dem continue
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by Onuoha1234(m): 8:50am On Jan 21
The pro;lem is that the people's vote is twisted by the powers in authrities, what we #re given is not what we called for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki / Atiku Abubakar Learns The "Dab" Dance (photos) / Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.