Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now (2966 Views)

Many Churches Are Still Following The Law Of Moses. / 8 Facts That Proove All White Garment Churches Are Demon Possessed / Let's Pray For The Nigerian Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by Joagbajee: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2011
There is riot in damaturu , Yobe , from reports ,Christians are being killed ,churches are being burn , bomb explosion. Let's pray for an end of this evil.
Re: Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by mabell: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2011
It's not a today's news
It happened in gombe on Friday with 53 ppl dead
And in borno yesterday with 67 ppl dead
Re: Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by Sweetnecta: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2011
^ I wonder what the cowboy hat wearing chap, Mr. Goodluck E. Jonathan is doing, when his ship is sinking?

He must have some security details around him. I hope they do have a brain, if Mr. President is kneeling before Jesus with him?
Re: Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2011
I am sorry but this is what they know how to do best.

Has nothing to do with Jonathan.

Riots have always happened in the North ( I was almost a victim once ) under every head of state or president since the 1960s.

True Muslims ( not the Sweetnecta Yoruba brand grin ) , will always murder if given the chance, that is what Muhammad did best.
Re: Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by Sweetnecta: 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Since the 1960s?

Oh. You are talking about the bad blood that grew as a result of the Military coups.

I see your point.

However, if you have a leader that is really a grown up, he/she will take charge and let the chips fall where they may.

But people like that do not go into politics. If I were the president, boko haram would have been history, from the moment it was constituted, because i will match them arm for arm and with overwhelming force.

Well. I am not a politician, so there.
Re: Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by Odunnu: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2011
Lord Jesus, take control. Save us Lord, we can do nothing on our own. Have mercy and heal this nation. AMEN
Re: Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by tpia5: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2011
Lord have mercy.

@ topic

is it only churches?

From what i read yesterday it seems a mosque was also attacked and people killed.
Re: Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2011
Re: Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2011
Our so called Men of God should get off their fat arse.s and go down to where the members of their flock are in danger and render as much help as they can instead of remaining in the south collecting tithes and sunday sunday offerings.
These men of God are all failures,because they have failed to protect the sheep entrusted to their care.
And what about that clown TB-whatever who is always predicting results of football matches ,but could not for see this disaster that has befallen the flock?

The judgment is coming for most of these char lattans who have converted Jesus into a meal ticket,but then from the behaviour of some of these men of God and their materialistic tendencies,I doubt if they even believe in the Bible,more than as a meal ticket to attain their next Hummer or private jet!
Re: Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by Mpetempe(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2011
Look At This Man ooo.
Richvkunt:

Our so called Men of God should get off their fat arse.s and go down to where the members of their flock are in danger and render as much help as they can instead of remaining in the south collecting tithes and sunday sunday offerings.
These men of God are all failures,because they have failed to protect the sheep entrusted to their care.
And what about that clown TB-whatever who is always predicting results of football matches ,but could not for see this disaster that has befallen the flock?

The judgment is coming for most of these char lattans who have converted Jesus into a meal ticket,but then from the behaviour of some of these men of God and their materialistic tendencies,I doubt if they even believe in the Bible,more than as a meal ticket to attain their next Hummer or private jet!

So This Is your Prayer Abi

U Need Serious Deliverance From The Spirit Of Hatred.
Re: Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2011
^^^
Are you one of those using Jesus as a meal ticket?
This is no hatred but a fact that the so called men of God have failed their flock!
Re: Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by thehomer: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2011
As if prayer works.

Remember this quote.

"A single pair of hands at work is worth more than a billion clasped in prayer"
Re: Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2011
The gospel according to St John chapt 10 verses11-14 KJV.
11.I am the good shepherd;the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
12.but he that is a hireling and not a shepherd,whose own the sheep are not seeth the wolf coming and leaveth the sheep and fleeth;and the wolf catcheth them and scattereth the sheep.
13.The hireling fleeth,because he is a hireling and careth not for the sheep.
14.I am the good shepherd,and know my sheep and am known of mine.

For the fanatic claiming I am filled with hatred-I got one piece of advice for you-STOP being a fanatic and READ your bible-The truth will set you free!
Re: Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by OmoPastor(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2011
May the devil's hand of destruction in the name of religion be stayed from Nigeria.

I speak peace to every troubled place and comfort to every troubled family in Jesus name Amen!
Re: Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2011
[size=32pt]LETS BURN CHURCHES AND MOSQUES TOGETHER AS[b] ONE NIGERIAN [/b] PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

*and build, schools, hospitals, cultural centres, farmland, etc in their place.
Re: Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by ichuka(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2011
May His peace manifest in the life of every one in that state,also in the life of every Nigerian in Jesus name Amen
Re: Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by mabell: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2011
May God grant our president wisdom to rule this nation and make the right decision
Amen!
Re: Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by God2man(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2011
Let us apply the dangerous prayers of the psalmist. Let's Go: O God, Arise in your power and turn the source of strength of those disturbing the peace of Nigeria to poison. Let their ways be rough and slippery, let their eyes be blind for a season, let them begin to fight themselves. O God make their diviners or satanic supervisors and satanic priests run mad suddenly, so shall it be, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holyghost. In Jesus mighty name, we pray, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen,Amen,Amen. God2man.
Re: Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by Jenwitemi(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2011
When people allow themselves to be kept in the state of infancy for far too long by their religious doctrines, this is what they produce. Mere prayers don't work in this kind of situations, joagbaje, it is time people wake up finally from their religion induced slumber or else they'll keep inflicting pain and sufferings on each other.
Joagbajee:

There is riot in damaturu , Yobe , from reports ,Christians are being killed ,churches are being burn , bomb explosion. Let's pray for an end of this evil.
Re: Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by chrisj2000(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2011
wao
Re: Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
brajsabbhjdhjhbrnajsabjjkdnnjdsghvsnmchsdbbdsvvahxbbndjdgvvdbnbcjhbabvbdhbgvgdvfjnjfhbhbfdhjfhbfnbnhdfhbfbnbfbnbbdsmnsanbdvbnbdfndnfbmbdjnakjnabmdsbdsdbndsbvdbsvdsbdmbsdsd,,,,,, amen

i was typing prayer for them in tongues.

if it doesn't make sense to you then religion doesn't as well.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Church Posters / Crap / ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.