Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

A New Thing!--holy Ghost Congress -dec 12-17 2011 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A New Thing!--holy Ghost Congress -dec 12-17 2011 (1265 Views)

How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Thing!--holy Ghost Congress -dec 12-17 2011 by tolase220(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2011
God WILL do a new thing in your life at the 2011 Holy Ghost Congress @ the Redemption Camp.Be
there!Come Believing.All things are possible with God!
Re: A New Thing!--holy Ghost Congress -dec 12-17 2011 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2011
What new thing brother undecided
Re: A New Thing!--holy Ghost Congress -dec 12-17 2011 by ranlaen: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2011
is this not adebayo church?
i no get money give am to buy another private jet .
Re: A New Thing!--holy Ghost Congress -dec 12-17 2011 by tolase220(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2011
Immortality,incorrutibility,power,success in all areas of your life,your heart's desires as requested by you,with
your lips;God will do a new thing!!

And you need not give a penny if u wish not.
Re: A New Thing!--holy Ghost Congress -dec 12-17 2011 by jummy234: 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2011
@tolase is dere accomodation provided when we go? and are we paying for it? if so how much. i want to go on monday never been to that ground before and i believe God is going to do a new thng in my life.Pls waiting for your reply.Thanks
Re: A New Thing!--holy Ghost Congress -dec 12-17 2011 by Goshen360(m): 3:03am On Dec 14, 2011
ranlaen:

is this not adebayo church?
i no get money give am to buy another private jet .

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

v10: Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us. Ecclesiastes 1:9-10
Re: A New Thing!--holy Ghost Congress -dec 12-17 2011 by Goshen360(m): 3:25am On Dec 14, 2011
NIGERIANS AND THESE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE THINKS WHEN SOMEONE IS BORN AGAIN, HE OR SHE SHOULD LOST HIS/HER MIND AND REASONING ABILITIES. THE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ADVERTISE CONFERENCES/MEETINGS FOR THEIR CHURCHES AND PASTORS BUT CANNOT ADVERTISE/PREACH CHRIST. THEY JUST CONCLUDED THE OYEDEPO VERSION OF THE WAVES OF GLORY FOR MORE DECEMBER/CHRISTMAS INCOME, NOW IT'S ADEBOYE’S VERSION.

Oh, foolish Galatians!(NIGERIANS) Who has cast an evil spell on you? For the meaning of Jesus Christ's death was made as clear to you as if you had seen a picture of his death on the cross. Galatians 3:1
Re: A New Thing!--holy Ghost Congress -dec 12-17 2011 by Goshen360(m): 3:40am On Dec 14, 2011
Matthew 9:27: And when Jesus departed from there, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Son of David, have mercy on us.

The only time you see blind following Jesus in the bible is when Jesus left a place and the prophetic/church people cannot see this in our generation that Christ is no longer in all these big name churches as their fruit is not showing Christ-like. Stop all these Holy Ghost noise in Nigeria and go tell your pastors, G.Os, papas and church leaders to go support the government and solve problems of the nation. Our country remains the same because the church, which is one of the biggest organization in Nigeria today have left the government alone to solve the problems in Nigeria and it's not like that in developed countries. These pastors pray for progress and make so much noise in Nigeria but they are doing nothing to contribute to unemployment, they are not assisting the poor/less privileges, homeless are there and many needs empowerment even in their churches, a lot of things needs to be fix in our nation but they are full of noise, organizing conferences upon conferences, collecting people's money and Nigeria remains in a shameful state. The next thing we hear about them after these conferences/meetings is another private jets, the church people are also looking for anointing oil and impartation/mantle service that takes them no where and nothing has changed in their lives. ASK YOURSELF AS YOU READ MY COMMENT: IF JESUS WERE TO BE YOUR PASTOR, WILL HE GO BUY PRIVATE JETS WHILE PEOPLE IN THE CHURCH ARE HUNGRY, POOR, HELPLESS OR HOMELESS?
Re: A New Thing!--holy Ghost Congress -dec 12-17 2011 by Image123(m): 4:51am On Dec 14, 2011
goshen360:

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

v10: Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us. Ecclesiastes 1:9-10
Scripture twisting, or lack of understanding?
Re: A New Thing!--holy Ghost Congress -dec 12-17 2011 by Goshen360(m): 5:46am On Dec 14, 2011
Image123:

Scripture twisting, or lack of understanding?

2 Timothy 2:15, New International Version: Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

Follow me on the other thread, i will cut you open, give you a diagnosis and prescribe a remedy that brings healing to your church mind. I SAY IT BOLDLY AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST. I AM A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN BUT USED TO BE RELIGIOUS AND CHURCHIAN. NOTHING CHANGES UNTIL I ALSO GAVE MY MIND TO CHRIST FOR REVIVAL, RE-REATION AND NOW, THAT MIND WHICH WAS ALSO IN CHRIST IS IN ME. I AM NOT AGAINST CHURCH BUT THE LIFESTYLE OF CHURCH LEADERS THAT IS NOT CHRIST-LIKE. ASK YOURSELF AGAIN AS YOU READ MY COMMENT: IF JESUS WERE TO BE YOUR PASTOR, WILL HE GO BUY PRIVATE JETS WHILE PEOPLE IN THE CHURCH ARE HUNGRY, POOR, HELPLESS OR HOMELESS?
Re: A New Thing!--holy Ghost Congress -dec 12-17 2011 by Image123(m): 8:23am On Dec 14, 2011
goshen360:

2 Timothy 2:15, New International Version: Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

Follow me on the other thread, i will cut you open, give you a diagnosis and prescribe a remedy that brings healing to your church mind. I SAY IT BOLDLY AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST. I AM A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN BUT USED TO BE RELIGIOUS AND CHURCHIAN. NOTHING CHANGES UNTIL I ALSO GAVE MY MIND TO CHRIST FOR REVIVAL, RE-REATION AND NOW, THAT MIND WHICH WAS ALSO IN CHRIST IS IN ME. I AM NOT AGAINST CHURCH BUT THE LIFESTYLE OF CHURCH LEADERS THAT IS NOT CHRIST-LIKE. ASK YOURSELF AGAIN AS YOU READ MY COMMENT: IF JESUS WERE TO BE YOUR PASTOR, WILL HE GO BUY PRIVATE JETS WHILE PEOPLE IN THE CHURCH ARE HUNGRY, POOR, HELPLESS OR HOMELESS?
You actually got me laughing, you should consider comedy as a major.

(1) (Reply)

The Doctrine Of First Fruits / How God Made 67-year Old Grandma Resurrected After 12 Days / "A Christian Masquerade"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.