Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Pastor Needs 7 Plots Of Land From Governor Sanwo-olu Inorder To Start A Cele... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Needs 7 Plots Of Land From Governor Sanwo-olu Inorder To Start A Cele... (477 Views)

Photos From Governor Ikpeazu's 55th Birthday Celebration In Abuja / Photos From Governor Umar Ganduje's Inauguration / Photos From Governor Wike's Thanksgiving After He Won Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Needs 7 Plots Of Land From Governor Sanwo-olu Inorder To Start A Cele... by Naijasure: 5:53pm On Jan 21
PASTOR NEEDS 7 PLOTS OF LAND FROM GOVERNOR SANWO-OLU INORDER TO START A CELEBRITY CHURCH

I WANT TO START BY SAYING THAT GOD HAS ANOINTED ME TO STOP THE DEATH OF CELEBRITIES. WE NEED TO DELIVERER CELEBRITIES AND SAVE THEM FROM DYING PREMATURELY.

HIS EXCELLENCY WITH DUE RESPECT, I NEED SEVEN CORRECT PLOTS OF LAND AROUND LEKKI TO START A CELEBRITY CHURCH. IF TO SAY DIS CHURCH DON START SINCE , MOHBAD NO FOR DIE, MOHBAD NO FOR BAD. MOHBAD FOR BE MOHGOOD. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.

MR GOVERNOR, IMAGINE A CELEBRITY CHURCH WHERE SIS TONTO BECOMES A WOMAN LEADER, BRO DONJAZZY AS MEN LEADER, BOB RISKY AS YOUTH LEADER AFTER DELIVERANCE, BURNA BOY AND PORTABLE WILL BE INCHARGE OF MUSIC DEPARTMENT BUT I DON'T KNOW THE DEPARTMENT I WILL PUT SPEED DARLINGTON YET.

I WILL MAKE TONY ELUMELU OUR TREASURER BECAUSE OF UBA CREDIBILITY, DADDY FREEZE WILL BE MY ASSISTANT PASTOR AFTER HIS DELIVERANCE. MAYBE THE VERY DARK MAN WILL BE INCHARGE OF SECURITY, TOGETHER WITH AKPI NWAMAMA THEY WILL HANDLE PEOPLE THAT REFUSED TO GIVE THEIR LIVES TO CHRIST.

WE NEED A CHURCH LIKE THIS IN LAGOS TO SAVE AND DELIVER NIGERIA CELEBRATIES FROM THE SPIRIT OF PREMATURE DEATH.

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT MOST OF THE NIGERIA CELEBRATIES ARE CALLED BY GOD.THE SOULS OF THESE NIGERIA STARS ARE IMPORTANT TO GOD. LIFE WITHOUT JESUS CHRIST IS A MESS.

*BY* *_PASTOR HUMBLE OKORO_*

Use this link and watch the full video https://youtube.com/watch?v=FW-XBKOk2TM&feature=shared

Thanks for watching 🙏

1 Share

Re: Pastor Needs 7 Plots Of Land From Governor Sanwo-olu Inorder To Start A Cele... by successmatters(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21
Ok
Re: Pastor Needs 7 Plots Of Land From Governor Sanwo-olu Inorder To Start A Cele... by Meagainstthem: 6:16pm On Jan 21
Stop the weed
Re: Pastor Needs 7 Plots Of Land From Governor Sanwo-olu Inorder To Start A Cele... by Melagros(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21
Okay, i wish you the worst
Re: Pastor Needs 7 Plots Of Land From Governor Sanwo-olu Inorder To Start A Cele... by Warrior99: 8:19pm On Jan 21
Pastor OKORO should make such petitions to his government of origin in the South East.
Re: Pastor Needs 7 Plots Of Land From Governor Sanwo-olu Inorder To Start A Cele... by princemillla(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21
Igbo n ogogoro don scatter this one
Re: Pastor Needs 7 Plots Of Land From Governor Sanwo-olu Inorder To Start A Cele... by lilytender: 8:42pm On Jan 21
This one is is on hard drugs

(1) (Reply)

Huge Crowd Welcomes Bello To Okene / Igbo Tribal Map In Nigeria And Ijaw Nation Map (photos). / Oyo: Ongoing Project of The 48 Km Ido-eruwa Road In Eruwa done by GSM govt(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.