Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

#NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day (32247 Views)

Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out / Social Media Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “fleek”! (photos) / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by MrAgbako: 10:46pm On Jan 21
Pay make up artists joor. She try sef.u wey no fine. alagidi😂
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by WhiteWood: 10:48pm On Jan 21
See woman wey somebody wan marry put for house. SMH. Worse is, I heard that marriage is a lifelong commitment. Well, by all means, go ahead and get married. If you marry a good wife, you'll become a happy man, if you marry a bad wife, you might become either a writer or a philosopher. Today, I happen to be both.

2 Likes

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Hespee93: 10:49pm On Jan 21
I hate women with make up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Kaxmytex(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21
U don't fight a pig unless u wanna get dirty, the MUA suppose know diz, now she is on cam doing shii that is unprofessional, this is not good for her craft. atleast, both customer wey get sense and the one wey no get are always right, sticking to that would have helped...
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by pretty1214(f): 10:50pm On Jan 21
They are just creating content. I have seen the video to the end. Nah acting
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by obaidan: 10:50pm On Jan 21
I just pity d man wey marry ds bride o......walahi e fit no get peace with ds kind woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by princetom1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21
Starboytwo:
Before you marry me, you go first clean all those thing you rob for face.

U wan marry this one wey get iron for head? I pity the husband wey wan marry her...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by WhiteWood: 10:55pm On Jan 21
MuslimIgbo:
cheesy

Both of them are mad, ESPECIALLY THE MAKE UP ARTIST...

At least she could have given the bride to little time to "breath"

It's possible she's just jealous...

"Do yourself a favor and take a moment to assess your reasoning faculty, check whether wetin you write make any sense.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Kinzo0917(m): 11:04pm On Jan 21
FashionCookie:

If na that one most makeup artists no dey too fine. But they do the best jobs...speaking from kexperience.

All God creatures are fine and beautiful

It depends on the way you see it

My thought 💭 though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by planetx: 11:05pm On Jan 21
pretty1214:
They are just creating content. I have seen the video to the end. Nah acting
The lady saying give me your account number gives it away as a skit.
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Kinzo0917(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21
EEIA:
grin

Nairaland Evening Newspapers When? grin grin grin

Abeg no vex

Please what does evening news 📰 paper means?
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by odimbannamdi(m): 11:15pm On Jan 21
superCleanworks:

money wey bride go use start small business after the wedding, she don rub am for face.

Seems she is even pregnant.
Pampers and baby food don enter her face.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by FutureFocus: 11:29pm On Jan 21
odimbannamdi:

grin grin grin

It reach to laugh, the guy’s comment is hilarious
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Pointnoire(m): 12:29am On Jan 22
Well she admitted on camera that she owes money for services rendered and also has admitted she won't pay, I am sure she never had plans to pay either, makeup artists move from one appointment to the other who knows how long she has been demanding for her money and na experience from past de make person de stand ground like this …. To the bridegroom all I can say is sorry you are in for a long terrible ride

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by EEIA: 12:49am On Jan 22
Kinzo0917:

Abeg no vex

Please what does evening news 📰 paper means?
ask Candidlady, Siofra and pocohantas angry

grin
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by grandstar(m): 1:03am On Jan 22
MuslimIgbo:
cheesy

Both of them are mad, ESPECIALLY THE MAKE UP ARTIST...

At least she could have given the bride to little time to "breath"

It's possible she's just jealous...

If someone offered to pay it, why prevent it? It speaks volumes on how she'll treat those below are.

I would have said I feel sorry for her husband but he might be no different.
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by BALLOSKI: 1:19am On Jan 22
YourMrBoo:
Did I just hear 250k for makeup undecided
She said she made hair, too.

The bride no get shame sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by chiefolododo(m): 1:34am On Jan 22
She has inner beauty

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by EEIA: 1:38am On Jan 22
chiefolododo:
She has inner beauty
Oya make she shake her inner beauty.
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by murtalaa(m): 2:04am On Jan 22
No gree for anybody. I must Jakpa this year.

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Xylon: 2:08am On Jan 22
CameroonPepper:
How can you expect this ugly koku baboonish makeup artist to beautify you?

How?
Let's be realistic with ourselves sometimes.
What kind of savage comment is this? How is this related to what's going on? So a good make-up artist must be beautiful, ugly people can't become make-up Artist, right? Don't you see you sound irrational and you're talking about being realistic undecided Anybody can become good in their field, whether beautiful or ugly. Don't know where you get this childish mentality from. Whether you're child now, who knows? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by RUKKYPRINCESS: 2:21am On Jan 22
Dexy4yah:
Some people just like embarrassing themselves.
Someone rendered her service to you and you don't want to pay her. Who does that? On your wedding day for that matter.
For you snapping pix with the painted face shows that the make-up artist did her job very well

She is just a trouble maker
I pity her new husband
Long hisssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by MasterTeeUSA: 3:12am On Jan 22
Wasn't there an agreement? Why is it that people always want you to beg for money that you have earned? Reminds me of useless tenants...they know when the rent is due, but they will still expect landlord to pursue...even if you don't have it yet...act like Omoluabi and contact the Landlord in advance. They act like paying rent is doing you a favor. She has offered her services...why make her wait while you take your pictures? So rude and disrespectful...if her makeup artist was a white woman, would she try that nonsense?

I used to have a client like that...I collected my money and told her I wouldn't work with her daughter anymore. She thought it was a joke. She always delays payment...after 3 or 4 opportunities, I was done. She was telling people to beg me... it's not about begging me. You do not respect me and respect what I do. It's always us. It is so demeaning ...you are threatening her you might not pay her...it is not her fault... the useless court system we have. In the US, a Lawyer will quickly take up the case, and she will pay for the time she spent waiting and court costs...N250k will become N500k sharp.

Newsmic:
Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist After Refusing To Pay For Makeup Service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DILS51XIGoE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by DangoteIvy: 3:19am On Jan 22
Muyiddeen:
Good evening, I'm KolaGamer I Played video games to entertain video games lovers.
On my YouTube channel I played FC24 Manager Career Mode on PS5, where i take absolutely control everything in the team, From tactical philosophy to sign new players and sell out players, drive my squad's destiny, whether it be narrowly avoiding relegation or picking up the Champions League or the European league Trophy 🏆
My channel is entertaining played from Season to Season, Episode to Episode
Please subscribe to YouTube channel to get entertained and follow me from series to series. Peace out!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7adGxuw4FNs
Play ⏯️ to earn
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Sleekfingers: 3:48am On Jan 22
CameroonPepper:

How?

Does that matter?
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by MarketDispatch: 3:52am On Jan 22
Lexjully:
That make-up artist should at least wait for her to finish taking pictures. She is acting as if there is something more to it than just the make-up.

What happened to paying the make up artist when she finished her job so she can leave?

What if the make up artist has several clients appointments that she has lined up for that day ?

From her utterances, It is obvious the bride does not intend to pay the makeup artist in the first place.
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by WealthyNigerian: 3:53am On Jan 22
kyuniii:
Come on, that is too harsh of a word to use on some one, though you are entitled to your comment.
Some person's Conscience is completely dead. In another news: https://www.nairaland.com/7977345/did-know-hist-yorubas-unitedly#128059416

2 Likes

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by davidluv(m): 4:44am On Jan 22
250k to look like baby rubber? That groom is in deep shit😂
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by jumokeadele(m): 4:48am On Jan 22
It depends on your taste bro, I prefer the make up artist because she's dark skin.
CameroonPepper:

How?
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Originalsly: 5:09am On Jan 22
NuCypher:

This Bride has anger problems. And na man wan marry this one now? Jesus! Even her friend wanted to pay, but she still took the friend's phone. That's disturbing. The man needs to be careful about this woman who wants to have her way by all means and not ready for amicable / peaceful resolution or at least a de-escalation.

I was thinking same .... but then ... photos are taken after the wedding ... so I'm guessing the man is now seeing her in her true colors... but it's too late to run away! The make up artist is right .... block her from taking photos ... or she will never get paid after.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Snoring While Barbing His Hair In A Salon (Video) / Pictures Of Agbani Darego At The Rivers Carnival 2012 / Postpartum Tummy Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.