Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Jim Iyke’s Tb Joshua Encounter & Sad Reasons Why He Never Went Back! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke’s Tb Joshua Encounter & Sad Reasons Why He Never Went Back! (646 Views)

Jim Iyke: "Prophet TB Joshua Took Advantage Of Me'' / Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke’s Tb Joshua Encounter & Sad Reasons Why He Never Went Back! by AfricanGlitz(f): 6:22am On Jan 22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIlrXbenwIc
After the BBC unmasked how the late Nigerian televangelist TB Joshua faked the miracles that drew millions of people to his church, this took us back to Nollywood actor Jim Iyke, who has been narrating his encounter with the popular man of God and how he failed him.
This is coming after he camped in the church premises for two and a half weeks searching for a miracle for his sick mother and suddenly woke up to the news that he had been delivered from a demonic spirit at the Synagogue Church of All Nations. Embarrassing photos and videos from a deliverance session were splashed across newspapers and blogs in September of 2013.
Jim Iyke insists that the late prophet hurt him deeply, and he may never find a place in his heart to forgive him.
Hmm…why was his encounter with TB Joshua different? What happened to Jim Iyke at TB Joshua church many years ago? Was the actor and his late mother a victim of the late prophet's manipulation tactics, as documented in the BBC African Eye documentary?

To read more. Follow this link https://africanglitz.com/jim-iykes-tb-joshua-encounter-sad-reasons-why-he-never-went-back/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke’s Tb Joshua Encounter & Sad Reasons Why He Never Went Back! by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:35am On Jan 22
AfricanGlitz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIlrXbenwIc
After the BBC unmasked how the late Nigerian televangelist TB Joshua faked the miracles that drew millions of people to his church, this took us back to Nollywood actor Jim Iyke, who has been narrating his encounter with the popular man of God and how he failed him.
This is coming after he camped in the church premises for two and a half weeks searching for a miracle for his sick mother and suddenly woke up to the news that he had been delivered from a demonic spirit at the Synagogue Church of All Nations. Embarrassing photos and videos from a deliverance session were splashed across newspapers and blogs in September of 2013.
Jim Iyke insists that the late prophet hurt him deeply, and he may never find a place in his heart to forgive him.
Hmm…why was his encounter with TB Joshua different? What happened to Jim Iyke at TB Joshua church many years ago? Was the actor and his late mother a victim of the late prophet's manipulation tactics, as documented in the BBC African Eye documentary?

To read more. Follow this link https://africanglitz.com/jim-iykes-tb-joshua-encounter-sad-reasons-why-he-never-went-back/
Make e talk, spell out clear na
Re: Jim Iyke’s Tb Joshua Encounter & Sad Reasons Why He Never Went Back! by Chukwuka319(m): 6:58am On Jan 22
I don't doubt my bad nigga superstar actor at all.
That church is obviously not of God, because if not,why was the Anointing water being sold for a ridiculous amount of 5,000 .
And visitors there were being treated according to the richness of their dressing.
Flamboyantly dressed ones were ushered to a certain portion and those whose dressing don't look flamboyant,to another.
What rubbish?
Discrimination in the church.
That synagogue is Satan's church.
I heard that you will almost never see Nigerians in that Luciferian church, especially people living around the axis where it's located.
How that man succeeded in deceiving people for long,is a course worth studying in universities.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke’s Tb Joshua Encounter & Sad Reasons Why He Never Went Back! by LEARNPYTHON(m): 7:13am On Jan 22
Okay
Re: Jim Iyke’s Tb Joshua Encounter & Sad Reasons Why He Never Went Back! by WhereMyLoud: 7:47am On Jan 22
Shey Falz say even if you fake your death you fit still no blow.

Person dne go meet him maker una still dey talk him matter like say e dey alive and go face the hand of the law. Hehehehe

I just say make i laff
Re: Jim Iyke’s Tb Joshua Encounter & Sad Reasons Why He Never Went Back! by finallybusy: 2:06pm On Jan 23
I remember the video like yesterday. Religion is for the poor and stupid.

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Done": Lady Reduced To Tears As Boyfriend Heartlessly Ends Relationship / Best Offer For The Year 2011 / Kate Middleton’s Childhood Home Up For Sale: $804,573

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.