Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns (6054 Views)

First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims / Senator President Godswill Akpabio Visits The First Lady, Remi Tinubu. Pictures / Remi Tinubu Calls Woman 'Thug' At Constitution Review Hearing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by seunayantokun(m): 9:51am On Jan 23
My friend, tell your sweetheart to do what is required. Prayer has been said enough.
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by Soulsymbol99: 9:59am On Jan 23
Arobaga:
Madam shut up Abeg

Tell your useless husband to act fast

Na prayers una take rig una sef in?

Kidnappers no even sabi something instead they’ll be kidnapping all these evil politicians kids and family they’re kidnapping innocent people

Do what your suppose to do instead of calling for prayers. Just shows these people are clueless.
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by JDJDjD: 10:05am On Jan 23
DavSagacity:

Which meaningful solution have you come up with..?? Than to blame and castigate others for your frustrations.?? Is it today that politicians have been looting this country..? Does that warranty you to be senseless , mannerless and foolish in your comments.?? . Tinubu is not my Tribe. I never supported him and will not support him in the coming elections, but insulting person's old enough to be your parents or even older than your parents does not speak well about your personality.
if he/she doesnt want insults, they have no business been in aso rock
GEJ is the most insulted and attacked president ever, you never see or heard from us from the SS defending him.
if tinubu and his family doesnt have solution to Nigeria problem, they should leave aso rock at once.

if prayers is what we need to address Nigeria problem, then there is no need for president or election. let all of us go to the mosque and church to pray.

u are trying to correct me but using same insultive words for me grin
do u know if am older than you that u are now insulting me?

i did something u dont like and u insulted me. she said something i doesnt like and i insulted her.
can you now see your life in public grin grin

we always defend rubbish in this country
again, you are one of our problems
a condom or masturbation could have prevented most of u from coming down here

1 Like

Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by donsheddy1(m): 10:21am On Jan 23
Even the First Lady knows that prayer solves nothing cos if prayers were working, she won’t be the First Lady of this Country.

Nigerians substituting hard-work with prayer from time immemorial.
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by erico2k2(m): 10:23am On Jan 23
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by Ykc2(m): 10:25am On Jan 23
China Korea Japan Germany Italy France Britain are not using prayers to stop criminals but technology any ways a country ganduje even asked kano residents to pray against sin grin
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by ufotunang: 11:04am On Jan 23
The Bible says faith prayers without work is dead....so tell your husband to tackle and address poverty hunger hardship unemployment inflation and insecurity will reduce and stop gradually
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by ufotunang: 11:05am On Jan 23
After you people have looted and destroyed the economy and country you will then tell the poor nigerians to pray for nigeria and the bad economy . while you loot and embezzle money
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by bot227(f): 11:15am On Jan 23
iwaeda:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/first-lady-remi-tinubu-calls-for-intensified-prayers-over-security-concerns/cg1se00
are u saying prayer works, what happens to you telling your husband to intensify the issues around insecurity in the country. Find a way to curb it instead of prayers. We need to be proactive as a country, don't wait until it get to you or anyone closer to you
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by eepeepook: 11:16am On Jan 23
Good. My prayers will do more work than the dispatch of able-bodied men to checkmate the issue. What would I do without such intellectual human beings in positions of power?
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by Jeesay: 12:28pm On Jan 23
Have we ever stopped praying? If you guys take this country personally, all this rubbish will stop.
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by Ubdavis(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23
Una still dey belief in prayers??. Prayer is a waste of time.
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by Ozommadu: 12:55pm On Jan 23
DavSagacity:

All this small children on Nairaland. No iota of respect even for people that are older than their parents. Your comment says alot about your upbringing and how you talk to your parents at home.

Shatap🙄
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by Anatolia: 1:03pm On Jan 23
I don’t blame her. It is the people who voted for a clueless government of her husband. If it was a reasonable country, your husband should have resigned and continue the prayer at home. You want us to be patient with the failure of your husband.!
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by Anatolia: 1:12pm On Jan 23
It’s just like a parent telling their hungry and defenseless children who are being bullied to pray instead of feeding the children and confronting the bullies. That’s when you know your parents are irresponsible and if possible disown them.
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by DavSagacity(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23
yewit37486:

It's so shocking, all those comments on the first page, these are people in their 60s and 70s they are talking to like this. Agreed, there is a lot for the government to do, but insulting and being disrespectful to them from morning to night will NOT change a thing and is just not right
Honestly. You need to see the amount of people that have mention me and abuse me like insults is the solution to The myriad of challenges facing the country.
Nairaland is now full of Ill mannered and poorly trained individuals.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by DavSagacity(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23
yewit37486:

It's so shocking, all those comments on the first page, these are people in their 60s and 70s they are talking to like this. Agreed, there is a lot for the government to do, but insulting and being disrespectful to them from morning to night will NOT change a thing and is just not right
Honestly. You need to see the amount of people that have mention me and abuse me like insults is the solution to The myriad of challenges facing the country.
Nairaland is now full of Ill mannered and individuals with little or no home training at all.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by StarRida: 1:54pm On Jan 23
It's finished
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by yewit37486: 2:30pm On Jan 23
DavSagacity:
Nairaland is now full of Ill mannered and individuals with little or no home training at all.

Don't mind them, just ignore them.
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by occfx: 4:19pm On Jan 23
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by spectackpeters(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23
Raising Prayer point was the reason the gullible voted for you guys!!! Funny country
iwaeda:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/first-lady-remi-tinubu-calls-for-intensified-prayers-over-security-concerns/cg1se00
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by bluefilm: 6:27pm On Jan 23
Imagine!

What manner of nonsense is that?!

Nonsense sad
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by Fujiyama: 6:52pm On Jan 23
undecided

Twelve years ago, this woman was travelling to Ibadan with Messrs Ojudu, Ashafa and Omowoware when they were attacked by a mob. Their vehicles were vandalized and their belongings stolen. It was only the security men with them who prevented them from suffering actual physical harm.

Twelve years ago.

Nigeria's elite knows how to take care of itself. They all understand the importance of armed guards as a deterrent - and they also know that armed guards may not even be enough. But when it comes to everyone else - then prayer is the key. We are all told to fast and pray while we offer ourselves up to the slaughter. undecided

We are watching.
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by BucketHat(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23
With all due respect ma'am this words of yours is unacceptable & infantile. We demanded good governance from Mr President & not prayers.

Serving the people is not a do or die affair neither by force.

My candid advise is that you people should honourably resign & let the people that can lead the country in the right direction come in.

Please ma'am keep your prayers.

1 Share

Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns by MrSly(m): 1:49am On Jan 24
DavSagacity:

All this small children on Nairaland. No iota of respect even for people that are older than their parents. Your comment says alot about your upbringing and how you talk to your parents at home.
Shut your bucal cavity already. Someone is at your neck squizzing it without recourse to whether you live or die and you are there respecting him. Tinubu and his wife are equally useless, veeeeeery useless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Group Calls For Arrest Of Tinubu Over Abubakar Audu’s ‘murder’ / Nigeria Gains $22m From Bonny Light Crude In December / Education: Sani Uba Decries Mass Failure, Poor Quality Of Teachers In Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.