Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,209 members, 7,860,357 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Identity Theft: JED MD, Engr. Abdu Distances Self From Impersonator - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Identity Theft: JED MD, Engr. Abdu Distances Self From Impersonator (71 Views)

We Are Ready To Combat Facility Vandals With Drones & CCTV Cameras - JED MD / New JED MD, Engr. Abdu Mohammed Confirms 121 Staff / Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Identity Theft: JED MD, Engr. Abdu Distances Self From Impersonator by Africascorecard(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22
By Oriri Peter

The Managing Director of Jos Electricity Distribution Plc., Engr. Abdu Bello Muhammad Fnse, has issued a disclaimer regarding the activities of an individual named Emmanuel Sochima Alioka.

The disclaimer emphasizes that Mr. Alioka is engaging in identity theft, misusing Engr. Abdu Bello Muhammad's name, position, and image for fraudulent activities, particularly in relation to contracts scam with the Federal Ministry Of Power.

Engr. Abdu strongly distances himself from Mr. Alioka and urges the general public not to engage in any dealings with this individual, emphasizing that he is a criminal. He further advised the public to exercise caution and refrain from any form of patronage towards Emmanuel Sochima Alioka.

READ HIS FULL DISCLAIMER MESSAGE BELOW

“My attention has been drawn to the activities of one nefarious crook, Emmanuel Sochima Alioka who is impersonating my identity.

He has been going around dragging my name, position and picture in an attempt to swindle unsuspecting members of the public.

This criminal is indulging in identity theft by going around duping people in the name of 'processing or facilitating contracts with the Federal Ministry Of Power' on my behalf

I, Engr. Abdu Bello Muhammad Fnse hereby distance myself from the criminal and his activities in all ramifications as I have nothing to do with such a post or any dealing as such. I also have no form of relationship with the said Mr. Emmanuel Sochima Alioka.

I, therefore call on the general public to take note and should not oblige him any form of patronage because he is nothing but a criminal.”

(1) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke's White Paper On Akinrun Of Ikirun's Stool: Lest We Should Be T / Kessington Adebutu Sets To Broker Peace Deal Between Son, Ladi & Dapo Abiodun / Premium Nigerian Used 2010 Mercedes Benz S550

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.