Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Arewa Youths Threaten Protest Over CBN, FAAN Relocation To Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Threaten Protest Over CBN, FAAN Relocation To Lagos (1019 Views)

CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self / Nwoko: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten Protest In Abuja If Sowore Is Not Arrested / PIA: Military Talks Tough As Niger Delta Youths Threaten Fresh Hostilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Threaten Protest Over CBN, FAAN Relocation To Lagos by BobbieZion(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23
technicallyrich:

Because it benefits you,and you see nothing wrong with it.
Imagine gej or obi saying all the oil companies,nnpc or anything cash relocatated to ss/se.
Afonjas are the worstt set of Africans I have seen.
Never see such humans before

When I tell people that they are the most Clannish and tribalistic people on earth, they will say I a tribalist. They always feel they are smart
I like the way the same people that they are tag-team with are giving them hot.
They want to eat their cake and have it.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Threaten Protest Over CBN, FAAN Relocation To Lagos by kettykin: 4:17pm On Jan 23
Abuja is the federal capital, all government agencies should be stationed in Abuja, Lagos is no longer the federal capital

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Threaten Protest Over CBN, FAAN Relocation To Lagos by Saao(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23
Protest is haram in Islam abi na only under northern president?
Re: Arewa Youths Threaten Protest Over CBN, FAAN Relocation To Lagos by GO0dharddick: 5:43pm On Jan 23
opamoses1:

No one is battling anybody. VP Shettima is from the North.

Why are the westerners greatly afraid of the North?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Should Learn Cultural Competence And Emotional Intelligence From The Yoruba / 2007 Elections May Not Hold / What Would You Tell Your Kids About Obj Govt 20yrs From Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.