Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? (13497 Views)

Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army β€” See The Transformation / Haircut Styles For Black Men / Trending And Stylish Fade Haircut For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by muller101(m): 2:20pm On Jan 23
MissJ0:
What about foodstuffs? Nawa o
Don't expect food stuff prices to come down any time soon. There are lots of complicated issues surrounding that one.

3 Likes

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by DMerciful(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23
Have you guys protested in numbers? Why are Nigerians docile?
Ozommadu:
There seems to be no end in sight to the incessant increase in the cost of virtually everything in Nigeria, from transportation cost, housing, food and worst redundant Salary.

Imagine taken your nephews or children to have a nice hair cut which was #100 four years ago, #150 two years ago and #200 just last year before Christmas. Only to see that the haircut you'll still return to in max 3weeks is now #400.

How do Average Nigerians survive? Those with four to six children? Those on minimum wage

Yet people who were vocal in the past years against inflation and bad government has gone mute. What is really happening in Nigeria.

Have Nigerians adapted to surviving and just taking anything from the people they voted in power

Abeg oo fellow nairalanders with family and kids, how una dey do am No be to go learn this thing?

Fergie001

7 Likes

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by DMerciful(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23
Not to be docile but protest in large numbers
Paraman:
What do you want the people to do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Paraman: 2:27pm On Jan 23
DMerciful:
Under Jonathan, there was hardship, inside the hardship, Jonathan increased fuel price. while people were protesting in all the states in the south west, the people in the south east didn't partake in the protest.

If you are not comfortable with this little hardship, start your protest in the east, we in the west will be following the protest on twitter and nairaland.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Paraman: 2:30pm On Jan 23
DMerciful:
This is not the first time there will be hardship in Nigeria.

Under Jonathan, people endured and didn't protest, under Buhari, people endured and didn't protest. We will also endure this little hardship under Tinubu till things start getting better.Things will be better in Nigeria by this time next year sha, so let's endure a little bit more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Lanretoye(m): 2:41pm On Jan 23
Ozommadu:

Post your hustle make we see...nairaland billionaire.

Pesin wey I better pass million times
wereh,and you dey barb 400 naira...spits on it
Normal chestbeating and bragging way of life,you cant afford 400 for barbing and you are better a million times,shameless man.barb hair 400 once in a month and he dey complain,na 3 for 10naira you for dey barb nah.
Your cry just dey start.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by DMerciful(m): 2:44pm On Jan 23
People did not protest under Jonathan? Liar!

What suffering was under Jonathan? Fuel at N97 then N87? Bag of rice at N8k? Nigerians were rated the happiest people on Earth during Jonathan. The reason he was voted out was because of bokoharam which was sponsored by the North and amplified by the West.

The suffering started with Bubu(APC)
Paraman:
This is not the first time there will be hardship in Nigeria.

Under Jonathan, people endured and didn't protest, under Buhari, people endured and didn't protest. We will also endure this little hardship under Tinubu till things start getting better.Things will be better in Nigeria by this time next year sha, so let's endure a little bit more

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Paraman: 2:46pm On Jan 23
DMerciful:
People did not protest under Jonathan? Liar!

What suffering was under Jonathan? Fuel at N97 then N87? Bag of rice at N8k? Nigerians were rated the happiest people on Earth during Jonathan. The reason he was voted out was because of bokoharam which was sponsored by the North and amplified by the West.

The suffering started with Bubu(APC)
There was a lot of people suffering under Jonathan. How much is fuel in 1999? How much is a bag of rice in 1999?

Suffering started in Nigeria in Nigeria more than 33 years aho

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by DMerciful(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23
You're not being truthful. Jonathan govt doubled the minimum wage. People were buying cars, generators, DSTV, taking local flights for N3k-10k.

Even though there were some people in poverty, many people were being pulled out of poverty. Nigerian economy was the fastest growing in Africa and third fastest in the world

Again, Nigerians were rated the happiest people on Earth during GEJ administration.
Let that sink in.
Paraman:
There was a lot of people suffering under Jonathan. How much is fuel in 1999? How much is a bag of rice in 1999?

Suffering started in Nigeria in Nigeria more than 33 years aho

13 Likes

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Paraman: 3:41pm On Jan 23
DMerciful:
You're not being truthful. Jonathan govt doubled the minimum wage. People were buying cars, generators, DSTV, taking local flights for N3k-10k.

Even though there were some people in poverty, many people were being pulled out of poverty. Nigerian economy was the fastest growing in Africa and third fastest in the world

Again, Nigerians were rated the happiest people on Earth during GEJ administration.
Let that sink in.
You're lying

How many airlines do we even have under Jonathan? There are more people flying right now than we have under Jonathan.

You lied again, people kept on falling into abject poverty under Jonathan. Nigerians thought Jonathan could safe the country, he won in 2011 but lose in 2015 because of his poor performance.

Who rated Nigerians as the happiest people on earth under Jonathan? It seems you have forgotten how prices of goods and services rise under Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by DMerciful(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23
I dont have time to further engage you else I'd insist on data. If I insist on data now, you'd start deflecting
Paraman:
You're lying

How many airlines do we even have under Jonathan? There are more people flying right now than we have under Jonathan.

You lied again, people kept on falling into abject poverty under Jonathan. Nigerians thought Jonathan could safe the country, he won in 2011 but lose in 2015 because of his poor performance.

Who rated Nigerians as the happiest people on earth under Jonathan? It seems you have forgotten how prices of goods and services rise under Jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Paraman: 3:45pm On Jan 23
DMerciful:
I dont have time to further engage you else I'd insist on data. If I insist on data now, you'd start deflecting
You can release the data to prove me wrong.
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Beremx(f): 4:52pm On Jan 23
I bought oraimo clipper and that's what my husband uses for shaving him and his son's hair. Who has money to waste?

5 Likes

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by aderadio1: 5:03pm On Jan 23
Ozommadu:

Carton of spaghetti was #12,500 the last time we checked
21k right now. Bought one for my Mama last week. I bought from the importer direct so expect it to be higher in the market.

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by aderadio1: 5:08pm On Jan 23
eepeepook:
Learn to cut their hair. It’s easy.
Hahahaha Nigerians can adapt.
When petrol price was increased, they advised Nigerians to Trek, when gas increase---- learn to use firewood, Tailor increase price--- Learn to sow by yourself, Carpenter Increase price----- learn to knack nail to minimise cost,

At this rate Nigerians will learn everything.

When I enter this year I will learn how to do surgery.πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Rexymania(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23
Na to dey use blade barb hair last last o
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Slytiger: 5:16pm On Jan 23
Beremx:
I bought oraimo clipper and that's what my husband uses for shaving him and his son's hair. Who has money to waste?
I have 4 clippers. If I needed money, na to start side hustle.
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Slytiger: 5:17pm On Jan 23
aderadio1:
Hahahaha Nigerians can adapt.
When petrol price was increased, they advised Nigerians to Trek, when gas increase---- learn to use firewood, Tailor increase price--- Learn to sow by yourself, Carpenter Increase price----- learn to knack nail to minimise cost,

At this rate Nigerians will learn everything.

When I enter this year I will learn how to do surgery.πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€
I can do basic carpentry stuff as well. I just made a bed double size about two weeks ago. I copied the template from one DIY oyinbo woman I found on the internet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by aderadio1: 5:19pm On Jan 23
Paraman:
You're lying

Although I also thought GEJ was not good but now I know. Under him the economy was stable. Pounds then never go up more than 5 naira. For months it will remain Β£1/245 naira. The only time it went higher was towards the end of his tenure.

GEJ tried more than buhari. Baba just entered so I am giving him some slack.
Though he is still better than Obi and Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by aderadio1: 5:22pm On Jan 23
Slytiger:

I can do basic carpentry stuff as well. I just made a bed double size about two weeks ago. I copied the template from one DIY oyinbo woman I found on the internet.
Mechanic Nko, Plumbing, Electrician, Shoe mender, Key Cutting, Painting try learn all to adapt. You are AdaptorπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Slytiger: 5:26pm On Jan 23
aderadio1:
Mechanic Nko, Plumbing, Electrician, Shoe mender, Key Cutting, Painting try learn all to adapt. You are AdaptorπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒ
Same with electrician. That one is simple as I studied electrical engineering. Painting is also very easy (Infact, the easiest), once you apply 2nd or even 3rd coat, it will look good and use a roller grin

I am not a mechanical person so I will pass on that one. Plumbing is easy as well - flow of water or gas is similar to flow of electrical current. You just need the right tools and materials. E.g. splice and nut cap for electrical. Connectors and plumbers tape (Teflon) for plumbing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Paraman: 5:28pm On Jan 23
aderadio1:
Although I also thought GEJ was not good but now I know. Under him the economy was stable. Pounds then never go up more than 5 naira. For months it will remain Β£1/245 naira. The only time it went higher was towards the end of his tenure.

Under GEJ, the economy was doing fine, I agree with you. Buhari destroyed Nigeria economy.

But both of them are both failures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by thesicilian: 7:48pm On Jan 23
Ozommadu:

While your appointed ministers and president loot billions

Are you okay??
Of course you are not okay
If you were okay you'd know that your crying from now till infinity will not stop the looting, and until something decisive is done about the economy, all one can do is adapt and overcome the situation. But only an okay person would know that. Ozuo.
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Ozommadu: 9:47pm On Jan 23
Lanretoye:
wereh,and you dey barb 400 naira...spits on it
Normal chestbeating and bragging way of life,you cant afford 400 for barbing and you are better a million times,shameless man.barb hair 400 once in a month and he dey complain,na 3 for 10naira you for dey barb nah.
Your cry just dey start.

It's very simple post your hustle, post your account balance...you think everyone is a pauper like you nairaland billionaire??

Just post it
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Lanretoye(m): 10:19pm On Jan 23
Ozommadu:

It's very simple post your hustle, post your account balance...you think everyone is a pauper like you nairaland billionaire??

Just post it
mumu man,shay u see seun post account balance for him own platform.most of una no get sense atall.kidnapper,comman see account balance nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Brendaniel: 2:49am On Jan 24
aderadio1:

Tinubu was the worst candidate in the last election, the Lagos scam will be exposed, propaganda can hardly be covered at the national level, that was why Fashola failed as a minister and was hailed as the best performing governor during his time, why? propaganda...

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Makunahatata: 9:26am On Jan 24
Una dey enjoy 400-700#...the least na 1.5k fr my area
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by mightyhaze: 9:27am On Jan 24
1k here
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by spencekat(m): 10:14am On Jan 24
Same thing I experienced yesterday, adult haircut is now N700-N800.

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by lomprico(m): 10:14am On Jan 24
Ozommadu:
There seems to be no end in sight to the incessant increase in the cost of virtually everything in Nigeria, from transportation cost, housing, food and worst redundant Salary.

Imagine taken your nephews or children to have a nice hair cut which was #100 four years ago, #150 two years ago and #200 just last year before Christmas. Only to see that the haircut you'll still return to in max 3weeks is now #400.

How do Average Nigerians survive? Those with four to six children? Those on minimum wage

Yet people who were vocal in the past years against inflation and bad government has gone mute. What is really happening in Nigeria.

Have Nigerians adapted to surviving and just taking anything from the people they voted in power

Abeg oo fellow nairalanders with family and kids, how una dey do am No be to go learn this thing?

Buy clipper and cut your kids hair!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by twilliamx(m): 10:15am On Jan 24
No be una fault. U know how much dem dey barb hair for away?
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Nwaezeudo: 10:15am On Jan 24
"He built Lagos" done ruin Nigeria undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. / Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. / Where Can I Buy Nature Essence Cream In The U.S?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.