Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

FG And States Should Stop All Projects And Focus On Security. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG And States Should Stop All Projects And Focus On Security. (130 Views)

Alibaba: Some States Should Have Been Local Government Areas / Full List Of 47 Ministerial Nominees And States Of Origin / Names And States Of The Non-Career Ambassadors-Designate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG And States Should Stop All Projects And Focus On Security. by Popesuccess(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23
With the level of insecurity we have in this country now, i honestly think the federal government and states mostly suffering this problem should stop every other thing and channel all the resources on security. Of what use are all the project if people are not safe to use them.

1 Like

Re: FG And States Should Stop All Projects And Focus On Security. by lordm(m): 5:33pm On Jan 23
You are dumb. How can a government stop all projects and focus on security, when those projects provides job for people. The main cause of insecurity is unemployment.
Re: FG And States Should Stop All Projects And Focus On Security. by DMerciful(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23
The govt is pretending to fight insecurity.
Popesuccess:
With the level of insecurity we have in this country now, i honestly think the federal government and states mostly suffering this problem should stop every other thing and channel all the resources on security. Of what use are all the project if people are safe to use them.
Re: FG And States Should Stop All Projects And Focus On Security. by Nigercity: 5:40pm On Jan 23
If your states have insecurity problem
Deal with it!
Stop trying to make it a national issue
Re: FG And States Should Stop All Projects And Focus On Security. by Popesuccess(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23
lordm:
You are dumb. How can a government stop all projects and focus on security, when those projects provides job for people. The main cause of insecurity is unemployment.
I am fasting so i forgive you for insulting me just because i have an opinion different from yours. I believe you are educated and exposed enough to know we can disagree without resulting to insults and name calling. God Bless you in Jesus Name.
Re: FG And States Should Stop All Projects And Focus On Security. by Popesuccess(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23
Nigercity:
If your states have insecurity problem
Deal with it!
Stop trying to make it a national issue
The daily killing and kidnapping of Nigerian is not a national issue. Wow!
Re: FG And States Should Stop All Projects And Focus On Security. by johannu(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23
I understand what you're trying to say. Don't mind stupid people that lack understanding. If the whole country could be on a lockdown for months because of COVID (and by the way how many Nigerians died due to COVID?), why can't we declare a state of emergency on insecurity? We are losing precious lives on daily basis on account of terrorism, kidnapping, banditry, and all manners of violent crimes. The political class seems less bothered, after all they have a sense of security around them. But let them continue, they fail to understand that at this rate they too are not safe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah's First Constituency Briefing For The Year 2024. / Tinubu’s Administration Owes Nigerians An Explanation For The NNPC $3.3bn Loan / Interactive Session Between Arise Media Experts And Dr Asue Ighodalo Esq.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.