Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State (19339 Views)

AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) / Ganduje Reopens Football Viewing Centres In Kano / How Much Does It Cost To Watch Football at Viewing Centres In Your Hood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by AllahOfBlood: 8:13am On Jan 24
cheesy

Something wey them go comont for knock out on 27th
Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by MrBONE2(m): 8:13am On Jan 24
Kokorokomanaoga:
Shout out to lagos state govt.

The reason i love the south westerners, they know how to enjoy life.
Plus Owambe grin

Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by Zanzibar1: 8:14am On Jan 24
Evolutionism:

Inhaling all manners of thick dust, smelly environment and extreme body odour and worst of it all being in the midst of Ignoramuses is an enjoymentgrin

Less i forget, To each their own.grin

Remembered my teenage days when i use to be in this kind of settings once in a while back then during my Ignoramus days. But Never Again!!!

Best decision

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by Goke7: 8:14am On Jan 24
GO0dharddick:
I expect APC to include this rubbish as their achievements

This is highly trash. Instead of creating jobs for the youths, fix the country because Lagos state is a slum, ensure there's 24/7 electricity, provide basic amenities, they left all that and started doing this rubbish for clout chasing.

Nigeria is not yet a country! This one thinks Nigeria is Spain

You guys should learn to unwind, Una body too Dey hot. No be everything be fight. Enjoy the moment.

The govt is only try to maximise what unites Nigerians the most which is football

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by Omobude244: 8:14am On Jan 24
Lanrelagboi:
Pictures
Another avenue to loot the state dry 🤣🤣
APC nor rate Nigerians at all and people will still support this😁😁
We are gone
Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by twilliamx(m): 8:16am On Jan 24
Lagos state should have used this money to finish Akoko bariga road . The one side done is already dilapidating
Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by firearcher: 8:17am On Jan 24
Good initiative. Creates job even if temporary but half a loaf is better than none.
It also creates business opportunities for traders and others in that environment.
We sha don't want to hear later that this cost billions of naira to implement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by Pecoleee345: 8:17am On Jan 24
lexy2014:

You are very practical, practicing what u preach

Guy i avoid you alot here...... just kindly never quote me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:21am On Jan 24
Fearyourcreator:

They are already madt... How person go dey wish bad bad thing from the government and be sad for good things .. to me ooo... I don't see them as Nigerians ... If they should lead this country they will destroy it totally
the shitthole already destroyed long time ago.. people are merely struggling to survive.the economy is in comatose,and won't likely revive ever again!money has already been misappropriated and stolen from this stupid already.fact.if you like call me igbo .a you Sabi.una mumu no go ever do lailai!!!!!?
Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by RPSICA: 8:23am On Jan 24
PLEASE LET US NOT SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS IN VAIN
RPSICA (O911-O15-9816) is an extremely innovative Engineering/Tech Company totally focused on inventing new ways of solving problems reliably at very low costs to benefit every single person.

We are rolling out some of our numerous Inventions starting with Petrol to Water & Diesel to Water conversions using locally sourced materials and components.

We are converting the following to use water as fuel.
1. Four-Stroke Petrol Generators,
2. All Diesel Generators
3. Cars, Buses, Trucks etc

WhatsApp us(O911-O15-9816) Now the following
a. Specifications/Details of the Generators and Vehicles
b. Pictures (optional)
c. LGA

OR Flash us and we will immediately call you.

Please hasten up "proactively" in orderly manner and may Our Heavenly Father protect you all. There is so much work to do to largely improve the lives of every single person as this first step(All Conversions) is nothing compared to all the good Our Heavenly Father has planned for everybody.

Will everyone value them, care for them, avoid totally what is bad/wrong and do whole-heartedly what is good/right?

Thank you.

RPSICA WhatsApp(O911-O15-9816)
OR Flash us and we will immediately call you.
Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by lexy2014: 8:24am On Jan 24
Pecoleee345:

Guy i avoid you alot here...... just kindly never quote me.

I have quoted you again.

You are very practical, practicing what u preach

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by Jeje247: 8:25am On Jan 24
Lanrelagboi:

These viewing centres on their own creates jobs.

Logistics, setting the place up even down to the cleaners.

These are ways to temporarily create succor to a few people while also helping residents enjoy the beauty of football
Oga. If I earn enough money to be comfortable, I'd simply subscribe to DStv and watch at home or walk into any beer parlour and watch over a bottle of beer
Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by Oboto700(m): 8:26am On Jan 24
Philomath1212:
If you like set viewing center across the entire country, Cameroon will trash your super chicken...
you won't be able to log in to this account again by 11:10 on Saturday Once we win.. I promise you that.. I go clear una doubt for this site

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by natsman: 8:27am On Jan 24
Hahaha, meaning we are on our way back home. Come and join us view your fuckup
Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by ajailer(m): 8:29am On Jan 24
make una haters keep up with the hate o. Football unites us all and now govt has decided to help the citizens of the state experience the on-going tournament and rather than appreciate it small, na condemn dem dey condemn am...... n dis na ppl wey dey destroy their economy through their Monday- Monday no movement o. enemies of progress dem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by RPSICA: 8:31am On Jan 24
Money for these viewing centres rather utilised for brilliant projects will permanently end the wasteful sufferings of thousands of persons. Don't blame only the government. The people do not want to know the power they have to bring long-lasting positive change.
Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by mine3112: 8:36am On Jan 24
I hope there will be maximum security deployed to all the locations.
Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by iReddington: 8:37am On Jan 24
greatness22:
In a nutshell, the state government should only wait for football competitions to empower the youths with temporary jobs for “cleaners and electricians”

Very “Wonderful” logic my brother.😊
Eiii.. always one thing to complain about, yen yen yen yen. Ah, kilode...dem swear for Una with wailing about everything, ordinary viewing center to make people unwind, you're chattering and spouting drivels, una must sha find something to wail about. Bitter hateful wailing dregs 🤦

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by greatness22(m): 8:39am On Jan 24
iReddington:

Eiii.. always one thing to complain about, yen yen yen yen. Ah, kilode...dem swear for Una with wailing about everything, ordinary viewing center to make people unwind, you're chattering and spouting drivels, una must sha find something to wail about. Bitter hateful wailing dregs 🤦
To you, everyone who criticize the government is Bitter and hateful..

Weldone grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by Icon4s(m): 8:40am On Jan 24
Those pictures show how under-developed most parts of Lagos are
Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by SmartyPants(m): 8:40am On Jan 24
greatness22:
In a nutshell, the state government should only wait for football competitions to empower the youths with temporary jobs for “cleaners and electricians”

Very “Wonderful” logic my brother.😊

You're not making sense. Government's role is not to create jobs for the sake of employing the unemployed.

Their role is to create an enabling environment for privste sector investment. Lagos is doing wonderfully well in that regard but daily people from other states flock into Lagos looking for opportunities. The pressure is too much.

If you expect that the government should become the largest employer of labour then you have no clue what capitalism and free markets are all about.

This initiative is not about job creation. It's simply about giving a little succour to the citizens of the state and as you can see, those centres are full, which clearly says a need has been met.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by tnerro1(m): 8:42am On Jan 24
Nice
Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by oilyngbati(m): 8:42am On Jan 24
iReddington:

Do you expect an ipob/obi.dump to be happy about anything? Even their sister gives birth successfully in a Nigerian hospital, they get angry and wish she and the baby had died, so they can wail about the state of Nigerian hospital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by greatness22(m): 8:43am On Jan 24
SmartyPants:

You're not making sense. Government's role is not to create jobs for the sake of employing the unemployed.

Their role is to create an enabling environment for privste sector investment. Lagos is doing wonderfully well in that regard but daily people from other states flock into Lagos looking for opportunities. The pressure is too much.

If you expect that the government should become the largest employer of labour then you have no clue what capitalism and free markets are all about.

This initiative is not about job creation. It's simply about giving a little succour to the citizens of the state and as you can see, those centres are full, which clearly says a need has been met.

While you ended up writing nonsense.
👍
Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by Jonjam269: 8:43am On Jan 24
Obirodents have turned Nairaland to Wailingland, wailing unnecessarily over every topic. Losers.
Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by cerpvad(m): 8:43am On Jan 24
Sport viewing centres amidst people and areas stricken by abject poverty grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State by Entusky(m): 8:43am On Jan 24
Omoh..... Lagos suppose b country iswr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season / Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Women’s Super League 'Best Striker for 2017 Season' / Francis Ngannou Reflects On His Fight With Tyson Fury: "I Won But... (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.