Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Complaint: Is This Fair? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complaint: Is This Fair? (106 Views)

Markus Ishaku Basiran Replaces Yomi Shogunle As Police Head Of Complaint Unit / Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint / Police Has No Right To Search Your Phone Without Valid Complaint - IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complaint: Is This Fair? by Built2last: 4:21pm On Jan 24
Hello @Seun

I salute your courage to clean up Nairaland from ethnic bigots and take complaints especially about MODs more seriously.

I have done 12 years on Nairaland. For me that defines loyalty to your brand. This is my first official complaint to you regarding the behaviour of some of your MODs.

I made a comment on a post which I am entitled to. My view, my opinion. No insult to anyone.

Obakoolex responded to me and called me mumu. That was him introducing insult to the conversation.

Below was my comment and his insult under mine. He called me Mumu first.

I then responded to his insult by calling him un trained Riff raff. He then repeated the insult again and called me mumu.

I later discovered that I was banned for almost 2 months for breaking rule 2 for an insult first meted to me and all I did was respond.

I am by this making an official complain against the MOD that banned me for responding. Kindly investigate this and establish if fairness was followed in this instance.

Secondly, Was the guy in question banned also because I continued seeing his posts even when clearly he insulted me first and should have been banned first.

I am sorry if this is not the right channel for raising complaint. If a channel exists, I am not aware.

Regards

Built2last

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complaint: Is This Fair? by yarimo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24
I think the new mod need to learn from the old ones . Imagine you reported someone for insults and you were banned with someone comment. Seun you need to supervise all your new mods
Built2last:
Hello @Seun

I salute your courage to clean up Nairaland from ethnic bigots and take complaints especially about MODs more seriously.

I have done 12 years on Nairaland. For me that defines loyalty to your brand. This is my first official complaint to you regarding the behaviour of some of your MODs.

I made a comment on a post which I am entitled to. My view, my opinion. No insult to anyone.

Obakoolex responded to me and called me mumu. That was him introducing insult to the conversation.

Below was my comment and his insult under mine. He called me Mumu first.

I then responded to his insult by calling him un trained Riff raff. He then repeated the insult again and called me mumu.

I later discovered that I was banned for almost 2 months for breaking rule 2 for an insult first meted to me and all I did was respond.

I am by this making an official complain against the MOD that banned me for responding. Kindly investigate this and establish if fairness was followed in this instance.

Secondly, Was the guy in question banned also because I continued seeing his posts even when clearly he insulted me first and should have been banned first.

I am sorry if this is not the right channel for raising complaint. If a channel exists, I am not aware.

Regards

Built2last
Re: Complaint: Is This Fair? by Zanzibar1: 5:37pm On Jan 24
No one wins internet wars and opinions

(1) (Reply)

A System That Discourages Corruption: How Can The Government Build This / No Light In IMSU Aladinma , Okwurrata, Owerri Imo State For Over Three(3) Weeks / Fubara & Rivers APC Clash Over N144bn Allocation Spending. 11 Views ยท 8 Hours Ag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.