Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk (17657 Views)

Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army / Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Rolings: 3:30pm On Jan 25
DMerciful:
Till today you guys say Ironsi that ruled for less than six months is responsible for our current structure even though over 9 presidents or heads of state have come after him

Now imagine if an Igbo man does 8yrs? Either the country change for good or its balkanized

Where did I say that.?
But
He was the one these seized the assets of the regions which effectively crippled them.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Rolings: 3:31pm On Jan 25
MrSly:

You see,any people were killed and soldiers are in the know. That was the topic of discussion but you chose to derail with tribal sentiments. You are one useless person that I am sure of.

You are the FOOLISH one here.
Why cant you be different....read...make your comment and move on
But you were looking for comments like mine to masturbate on.
Mumu
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by DMerciful(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25
He was in power for less than 6 months! He was assasinated!

So who enforced his policies after he was assassinated?
Rolings:

Where did I say that.?
But
He was the one these seized the assets of the regions which effectively crippled them.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Ohraykon: 3:42pm On Jan 25
SeeWahala:

The day the igbo man becomes president either one of 2 things will happen . . .

1. Either nigeria gets better

2. Or nigeria gets divided for good

It can never remain as status quo lie lie and everybody knows this to be a fact
stop this talk, so your big igbo men are what? No be dem vote tinubu pass. Make una get sense, politicians are the same. Peter obi doesn't care about you, he is a pretender even nnamdi kanu never liked him. You guys never learn.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Ohraykon: 3:43pm On Jan 25
aariwa:
very true my brother. Most igbos are always seeiking opportunities for betterment and are not wired to focus on pettiness and distractions.Sadly igbos are the ones seeking out those opportunities outside government.!It brings tears to the eyes to see a country like Nigeria that God blessed everywhere more than any country on earth . If Nigeria face only agribusiness today it will feed the whole of Africa . If Nigeria focus on football today our league will be the best in the world in rating. If Nigeria focus on crude oil Nigeria can produce 15-20m barrels per day . If Nigeria focus on power generation today Nigeria will give the whole of Africa electricity but since independence it has been a case of one idiot after the other that doesnโ€™t even know how to harness these endless human and natural resources into opportunities but igbos had not been part of this progressive leadership failure in the past 60 years and had been progressing comparatively compared to Nigerian condition and other groups in the country . I think itโ€™s safe to say that igbos are puzzle that hold the key to Nigeria prosperity as others have failed and continues to fail for more than 60 years now in the midsts of boundless resources
another yahoo talk, the igbo elites are joke to you right lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ yoi guys will never learn. No tribe is superior to others, make una get sense na 2024 be dis.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by SeeWahala: 3:46pm On Jan 25
Ohraykon:
stop this talk, so your big igbo men are what? No be dem vote tinubu pass. Make una get sense, politicians are the same. Peter obi doesn't care about you, he is a pretender even nnamdi kanu never liked him. You guys never learn.

Oga where or who are igbos supposed to learn from? They have never held presidential or vice offices since 1960 so who are they to learn from?

On the other hand, you that your brothers and fathers have been ruling since 19kokoro till today are still making the same mistakes and are yet to learn from them.

So oga, what was your point again? undecided
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Ohraykon: 3:49pm On Jan 25
SeeWahala:

Oga where or who are igbos supposed to learn from? They have never held presidential or vice offices since 1960 so who are they to learn from?

On the other hand, you that your brothers and fathers have been ruling since 19kokoro till today are still making the same mistakes and are yet to learn from them.

So oga, what was your point again? undecided
ask those your igbo elites why igbo never rule since, they are your worst enemies not even fulani or hausa. Una no wan wise. Who did tony elumelu, arthur eze, emeka offor etc, vote for? Even your cubana family no be tinubu dem vote for. Nnamdi kanu is right, some igbo no wise. If he comes out of prison he shouldn't fight for you guys again. Una be traitors because of that pretender peter obi you all abandoned mazi nnamdi kanu. Kai efulefus like you
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by SeeWahala: 3:51pm On Jan 25
Ohraykon:
ask those your igbo elites why igbo never rule since, they are your worst enemies not even fulani or hausa. Una no wan wise. Who did tony elumelu, arthur eze, emeka offor etc, vote for? Even your cubana family no be tinubu dem vote for. Nnamdi kanu is right, some igbo no wise. If he comes out of prison he shouldn't fight for you guys again. Una be traitors because of that pretender peter obi you all abandoned mazi nnamdi kanu. Kai efulefus like you

Yen yen yen tongue you have shifted goal post

So when all these people you mentioned casted their ballot they raised their paper and showed the world exactly who they voted for abi?

You're very myopic to think I can't secretly vote for Mr. A and the celebrate the win with Mr. B undecided
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Ohraykon: 3:52pm On Jan 25
SeeWahala:

Yen yen yen tongue you have shifted goal post

So when all these people you mentioned casted their ballot they raised their paper and showed the world exactly who they voted for abi?

You're very myopic to think I can't secretly vote for Mr. A and the celebrate the win with Mr. B undecided
i stand with mazi nnamdi kanu, who shifted goal post? Abi you are denying the truth. We don't need to see their ballot, we know who they pitched their tent with. Why did they follow tinubu to china some time back?
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by SeeWahala: 3:56pm On Jan 25
Ohraykon:
i stand with mazi nnamdi kanu, who shifted goal post? Abi you are denying the truth. We don't need to see their ballot, we know who they pitched their tent with. Why did they follow tinubu to china some time back?

Me too I stand with MNK for life, still that doesn't make me loose my senses.

Ps: Ras for your stance concerning me denying truths, please refer to the last paragraph of my prior post for proper clarification of your myopia wink
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Ohraykon: 4:01pm On Jan 25
SeeWahala:

Me too I stand with MNK for life, still that doesn't make me loose my senses.

Ps: Ras for your stance concerning me denying truths, please refer to the last paragraph of my prior post for proper clarification of your myopia wink
stop deceiving yourself, you are the one with chronic myopia. You know what i am saying leave tribalism. Your number 1 enemy is your elites face them. They sell you guys out and come out to pretend they stand with you.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by LastProphet: 4:16pm On Jan 25
SeeWahala:

What of your states where Ibos are governors, any better? Always use your head
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by SeeWahala: 4:21pm On Jan 25
Ohraykon:
stop deceiving yourself, you are the one with chronic myopia. You know what i am saying leave tribalism. Your number 1 enemy is your elites face them. They sell you guys out and come out to pretend they stand with you.

Oga, me and you arr not dragging anything. I made a simple comment concerning igbos plus presidency and nigeria and you decided to jump into my mentions to spill Gibberish.

Abeggi face your front make I face my own undecided
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by SeeWahala: 4:23pm On Jan 25
LastProphet:

What of your states where Ibos are governors, any better? Always use your head

Governor isn't the same as president.

Remember how obasanjo fought against tinubu when he was the governor of lagos state? Where he withheld funding from the state for years?

That is the type of marginalisation that is low key still ongoing against all the southeastern states until this very day. So tell me another story cool
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by LastProphet: 4:24pm On Jan 25
Ironbull:

Withdraw your last sentence. Nothing is possible with obi in Nigeria, let obi go and address ipob, esn and unknown gunmen in his state and region first. Bia, listen and listen good I'm a full blooded Chrisysin but we will never vote for obi to rule Nigeria in his lifetime.

You see the allegation this man is raising sound strange because current Army heads are majority christains what is he talking about? If anyone have evidence of army aiding killings of christains pls provide it we will loud it and they will be fish out and punish this is not Buhari era.

Again and again we will never vote for obi to rule Nigeria, Tinubu will spend 8 years then Ribadu or Marwa 8 year+ then the South even at that we will not still allow obi to contest talkless wining take it or leave it.

You will not even have any sense left in 4 years
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by LastProphet: 4:36pm On Jan 25
SeeWahala:

Governor isn't the same as president.

Remember how obasanjo fought against tinubu when he was the governor of lagos state? Where he withheld funding from the state for years?

That is the type of marginalisation that is low key still ongoing against all the southeastern states until this very day. So tell me another story cool

Low key marginalization? Did you hear of the wonders Damkwambo of Gombe performed while as governor? How much allocation does Gombe get? Or Asamu Muazu when he was Bauchi governor? What of the wonders your own umahi did in ebony I or is that not an eastern state who is supposed to suffer your alleged low-key marginalization? And lastly who will Ibos present for presidency if not the worst among you like rochas, orji kalu, una, and all the other rogues? Obi or umahi is the only easterner that will make impact and their impacts will not be because they are Ibos. Don't live in an ethnic silo, this is the problem of so many people in our country
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by SeeWahala: 4:39pm On Jan 25
LastProphet:

Low key marginalization? Did you hear of the wonders Damkwambo of Gombe performed while as governor? How much allocation does Gombe get? Or Asamu Muazu when he was Bauchi governor? What of the wonders your own umahi did in ebony I or is that not an eastern state who is supposed to suffer your alleged low-key marginalization? And lastly who will Ibos present for presidency if not the worst among you like rochas, orji kalu, una, and all the other rogues? Obi or umahi is the only easterner that will make impact and their impacts will not be because they are Ibos. Don't live in an ethnic silo, this is the problem of so many people in our country

You just like to shift blames.

Weren't you not aware that rivers state people voted against a candidate but their ballot was rigged in its entirety towards another candidate? Who should they now blame? The state government or the federal?

Answer me this question first so I can know where next to hit my nail into your head angry
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by LastProphet: 4:58pm On Jan 25
SeeWahala:

You just like to shift blames.

Weren't you not aware that rivers state people voted against a candidate but their ballot was rigged in its entirety towards another candidate? Who should they now blame? The state government or the federal?

Answer me this question first so I can know where next to hit my nail into your head angry

It was federal govt that hired Wike to go about with thugs to disrupt elections in his own rivers? Is rivers the only state the federal govt upturned elections, what of Nasarawa, kogi, plateau, benue? Are they ibo states?
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by SeeWahala: 5:00pm On Jan 25
LastProphet:

It was federal govt that hired Wike to go about with thugs to disrupt elections in his own rivers? Is rivers the only state the federal govt upturned elections, what of Nasarawa, kogi, plateau, benue? Are they ibo states?

Okay so you now agree that the federal government can decide to jeopardise the peoples will to elect their own preffered choice for leadership abi?

Simple question . . . Just answer undecided
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by LastProphet: 5:02pm On Jan 25
SeeWahala:

Okay so you now agree that the federal government can decide to jeopardise the peoples will to elect their own preffered choice for leadership abi?

Simple question . . . Just answer undecided

Are we talking about federal govt or about your position that it's only done to Ibos?
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by SeeWahala: 5:05pm On Jan 25
LastProphet:

Are we talking about federal govt or about your position that it's only done to Ibos?

Oh, so because its done to others once in a while it Is good for it to be done to igbos every gard dam time ? shocked

Oga abeg no mention me again. carry your own version of wahala go front.

Your own pass my own cry
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:18pm On Jan 25
ShinjaWWest:
Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists...

I love how Israel always deal with them
Except Isreal is bombing both Palestinians Muslims and christians you donkey. Same way Fulani target both Muslims and christians villages in the north,but asshole like you never mind them burning down villages in Zamfara, Kebbi and Niger,but the moment they touch a single village in plateau,o they are targeting Christians.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by dangermouse(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25
tiswell:
Dey dia dey blow grammar

Lol.

My grammar pain you? Lolz
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Ohraykon: 8:51pm On Jan 25
SeeWahala:

Oga, me and you arr not dragging anything. I made a simple comment concerning igbos plus presidency and nigeria and you decided to jump into my mentions to spill Gibberish.

Abeggi face your front make I face my own undecided
go sleep confused fellow, you have no direction.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by SaLongs1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 25
arantess:
What is gowon saying in midst of all these carnage?

Where is his voice? Why is he silent?
What is his LGA? Are they also affected in this destruction?
Could this be karma coming for him and his people?

Lots of questions...
Gowon's Local Government of origin is called Kanke which was divided out of Pankshin Local Government and I can assure you that all are peaceful for the simple reason that there are quite low numbers of the usual "peaceful" people.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by solmak: 1:05am On Jan 26
Nigeria Muslim vs Muslim Government, Christians in hot soup
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by BALLOSKI: 6:59am On Jan 26
What kind of reckless statement is this? Must CAN be led by stupid people everytime?

The military is trying its best with the little resources available to them, but telling the world they're supervising the killing of people of certain religion is irresponsible.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by musajo1(m): 7:32am On Jan 26
You are such an incorrigible liar.On the contrary,you Christians have an agenda of wiping the entire Muslim population in the state.You started killing Muslims in the villages.After successfully eliminating them there you now bring your campaign to Mangu town where on Tuesday(23/1/2024) Christians started killing Muslims and burning their houses and other properties without any provocation.To further confirm the state sponsored terrorism we are witnessing,the government (state) backed militia group code named operation rainbow is notorious for killing Muslims to enable Christians burn their houses.I personally saw it kill a disabled person by slaughtering him and also shooting an old man to mention but a few.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by AMI3(m): 2:40pm On Jan 26
Ironbull:

I'm not God but full blown tribalist and religion bigot like obi will never rule Nigeria. Fact!!!

Haha
Then u expect Nigeria to move forward with this kind of mentality.

How old are?

Because Obi is an Igbo or u just him and u feel so proud to call urself a tribalist

I hope ur children will not marry from Igbo land?
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Ironbull: 3:12pm On Jan 26
AMI3:

Haha
Then u expect Nigeria to move forward with this kind of mentality.

How old are?

Because Obi is an Igbo or u just him and u feel so proud to call urself a tribalist

I hope ur children will not marry from Igbo land?

Mr man you already bringing tribalism to the whole thing. Pls face your warrant.

Good bye.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by AMI3(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26
Ironbull:

Mr man you already bringing tribalism to the whole thing. Pls face your warrant.

Good bye.

Haha.
Where u facing ur warrant when u were talking. Can u tight the lace of Obi shoes.

As human u can not choose who to lead the country.
Next time don't talk as if u are God. U have only one vote.
If at all that count.

Good day boy.
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by AnyanwuSilas: 8:15pm On Jan 27
SeeWahala:

Who is an Igbo man? Is Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzo Kalu etc not Igbo? Can they be different? Peter Obi claimed that nothing is wrong with Nigeria's constitution, that the problem is mere corruption, meaning that everyone is corrupt except him. Na Nnamdi Kanu we know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex Kaduna Governor, Makarfi, Loses His Senate Seat To His Former Commissioner / Ambode At Funeral Service Of Tunji Braithwaite / Babachir Lawal Diverted N450M Out Of 530M From PINE - Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.