Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges (17509 Views)

PDP Condemns Arrest Of Governor Fubara's Loyalists In Abuja / Rivers Crisis: Fubara’s Loyalists Face Terrorism Charges In Abuja Court / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by Alexlalax1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25
Wike is just shameless. Look at the people at the helm of affairs in this shithole. Instead of fighting for the masses, they are busy fighting for their pockets. One thing I know for sure, after this power tussle...Wike will be the loser!!!

1 Like

Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by Mom007(f): 1:30pm On Jan 25
This charges sounds trumped up! No justice fir the poor man in Nigeria, just use and dump always! If they were really fubaras goods, why not go and arrest him? How about the lagos goons who rig and snatch ballot boxes and burn down businesses for their slave masters? How many have you caught and convicted? Nigeria still has a longggggg way to go sha!

1 Like

Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by spencekat(m): 1:33pm On Jan 25
Let them appeal
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by Maxymilliano(m): 1:33pm On Jan 25
And how were they identified as Fubara's loyalists?

2 Likes

Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by Iykopee(m): 1:34pm On Jan 25
Confirmedzombie:
People just left South East to go burn down Rivers Assembly complex.

Why can't this SE people allow other regions fight their battles.

Always drinking panadol for other regions headache.

May they Rot in jail.

You can't buy common sense from the market.🤡
Nonsense
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by omenka1: 1:37pm On Jan 25
sad
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by ClearFlair: 1:46pm On Jan 25
accordadoga21:
Hehehe

We know who the kidnappers and armed robbers are.

All kidnappers, armed robbers and one-chance robbers caught are all from one region.

Unfortunately we can't name the region, they will ban us.

They are doing this because of their desperation to make money and also to jeopardise Tinubu's government.

No one loves his butcher anyways

This one cannot be educated

2 Likes

Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by Chimela101: 1:54pm On Jan 25
Politics is a dangerous game if yu don't have the mind to play please quit and live a free life.
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by immortalcrown(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25
PrinceofSarcasm:

Where is his badge? Don't worry you will be apprehended soon.
Nuisance. If not that stupidity runs in your lineage, you could have explained how my comment warrants those questions you asked me.
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:19pm On Jan 25
Seun and moderators, I hope you people know this article headline is like a verdict before the court judgment. Edison is coming to court to prove he has no link with these guys, and this article are already tagging them Sim Fubara's loyalists. Na wa.
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by Beautifulday: 2:32pm On Jan 25
Political witch hunting. What is the reason for not granting them bail?
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:48pm On Jan 25
immortalcrown:
Nuisance. If not that stupidity runs in your lineage, you could have explained how my comment warrants those questions you asked me.

Don't worry you will be caught you and your gang
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by Chukwuka319(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25
Why do some of our Nigerians see politics as a do or die affair,that they would go any length to grab power and control affairs in the corridors of power.
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by hotseat: 2:51pm On Jan 25
When so-called loyalty goes beyond the mark, the result could be catastrophic.

The mystery fire that engulfed the Rivers State House of Assembly complex was suspect.

Again, the speed at which the State Governor went about in destroying the entire edifice was equally suspect.

They didn't stop there but went ahead to murder an officer of the law and others in the process.

Cultists were readily deployed to achieve their set goals.

Now, it's time for reckoning!

If providence doesn't come to their rescue, I foresee the accused persons on a long vacation in prison, sorry, correctional centre.

Not even, Siminalayi, the son of Fubara, would be able to set them free.

Therein lies the tragedy of blind loyalty!

@hotseat
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by Coldspice: 2:52pm On Jan 25
TheGoodJoe:
Seun and moderators, I hope you people know this article headline is like a verdict before the court judgment. Edison is coming to court to prove he has no link with these guys, and this article are already tagging them Sim Fubara's loyalists. Na wa.

Stop disturbing us with your noise here. Go and show the link to Fubara.
https://.ng/2024/01/25/court-sends-fubaras-loyalists-to-prison-after-arraignment-on-terrorism-charges/

Tell him to go and sort it with PM news and stop crying about here.
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by Coldspice: 2:54pm On Jan 25
TheGoodJoe:

It looks a paid propaganda. Some people of a particular region of Ahoada were arrested for the murder of a policeman in their region. Due to the political tussle, Edison Ehie's name got into the mix. Remember, Edison is from Ahoada. However, Edison has stated clearly that he has no link with the guys and they are from another part of Ahoada, not his side.

Now those guys are remanded to prison. There is no link with Sim Fubara, but see the reckless headline.

So, these boys went to burn RSHA on their own, abi?

RSHA demolished itself, abi?

Na from clap dance dey start.
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25
Coldspice:

So, these boys went to burn RSHA on their own, abi?

RSHA demolished itself, abi?

Na from clap dance dey start.

That is not for us to decide. From the best of my knowledge, these boys were arrested for the murder of the policeman. The court will decide if they were also the ones that burnt the RSHA complex.

However, Edison from day one has denied that he has no link with them and he is ready to prove it in court.

So nairaland moderators and you are not in position to determine otherwise.
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25
Coldspice:

Stop disturbing us with your noise here. Go and show the link to Fubara.
https://.ng/2024/01/25/court-sends-fubaras-loyalists-to-prison-after-arraignment-on-terrorism-charges/

Tell him to go and sort it with PM news and stop crying about here.

I am not talking for Fubara but talking about the poor news review here. The headline is sensational. There is no official proof that these are loyalists to Sim Fubara. The moderators should not let here be a haven for propaganda. It just takes some editing. Alledged is a simple word that can make it less sensational.
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:15pm On Jan 25
hotseat:
When so-called loyalty goes beyond the mark, the result could be catastrophic.

The mystery fire that engulfed the Rivers State House of Assembly complex was suspect.

Again, the speed at which the State Governor went about in destroying the entire edifice was equally suspect.

They didn't stop there but went ahead to murder an officer of the law and others in the process.

Cultists were readily deployed to achieve their set goals.

Now, it's time for reckoning!

If providence doesn't come to their rescue, I foresee the accused persons on a long vacation in prison, sorry, correctional centre.

Not even, Siminalayi, the son of Fubara, would be able to set them free.

Therein lies the tragedy of blind loyalty!

@hotseat

Your timetable seems wrong. To the best of my knowledge, the police was killed before the burning of the complex. I believed that was cult related.
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by koboko69: 3:42pm On Jan 25
korm2me:
Oh
Rivers Governor should go and learn how to play dirty politics from Obaseki.
He should have brought down the roof of the assembly building with a bulldozer alleging he wants to renovate the building .
Why use thugs, this could backfire.
I pity this clueless gov. You want to fight your boss but no sense

There is nothing to learn from Obaseki. He got a way with it cos of the gang up against Oshiomole within the APC. If not they go clear en doubt also!
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by Greenback: 3:54pm On Jan 25
Gobe!

Wahala!
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by Omenlon: 3:54pm On Jan 25
TheGoodJoe:

I am not talking for Fubara but talking about the poor news review here. The headline is sensational. There is no official proof that these are loyalists to Sim Fubara. The moderators should not let here be a haven for propaganda. It just takes some editing. Alledged is a simple word that can make it less sensational.
come, wetin be your problem? How much SIM or Ehie dey pay you? Abeg stop disturbing us here
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by Omenlon: 3:56pm On Jan 25
TheGoodJoe:

That is not for us to decide. From the best of my knowledge, these boys were arrested for the murder of the policeman. The court will decide if they were also the ones that burnt the RSHA complex.

However, Edison from day one has denied that he has no link with them and he is ready to prove it in court.

So nairaland moderators and you are not in position to determine otherwise.
dem dey pay you for this nuisance?
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25
Omenlon:
dem dey pay you for this nuisance?

Attack the message and not the messenger. If you disagree with anything, air your opinion and we will look into it logically.
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25
Omenlon:
come, wetin be your problem? How much SIM or Ehie dey pay you? Abeg stop disturbing us here

No point made here.
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by hotseat: 4:08pm On Jan 25
TheGoodJoe:

Your timetable seems wrong. To the best of my knowledge, the police was killed before the burning of the complex. I believed that was cult related.

You are at liberty to stand as a witness to the accused/defendants.

If Government mean you, you go testify say "Jesus is Lord"!

@hotseat
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by BondRiv: 4:09pm On Jan 25
How can you show up in court to represent someone who is not one of the defendants charged? Edison Ehie is still spending that illegal 3 billion or so that Fubara gave him. He will surely have his day in court soon.
Re: Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25
hotseat:

You are at liberty to stand as a witness to the accused/defendants.

If Government mean you, you go testify say "Jesus is Lord"!

@hotseat

The point you just made is irrelevant. Go and check news media, the arrest of some suspects for the killing of the policeman occurred before the date of the bombing of the RHSA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ / Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo / Controversial N4.5billion Yatch Hotel Disappears From Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.